Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
How many days of chapter 2 will be available in the next release?
It looks as if it'll be all of it, but it sounds too good to be true so I prefer remaining cautious : o.

edit: I made my big post a review as it was advised to me on the discord.
You should understand that the chapters do not come out completely, it takes a lot of time. Updates will be released as in the first Chapter. This is not Renpy, it needs more effort, but through trial and error updates come out, and even faster than many on Renpy.

Reactions: Aesouh

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
That's what I was thinking, and I understand completely, dunno why I said that. I didn't even see the date of the latest release.
So I assume each release in chapter 1 corresponded with one day?

Reactions: Motkeyz

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
That's what I was thinking, and I understand completely, dunno why I said that. I didn't even see the date of the latest release.
So I assume each release in chapter 1 corresponded with one day?
Look at the changelog on the first page, and you will see how the first Chapter came out.
In any case, Cold knows more when he's will be online he'll explain everything.

I will add about your review. You wrote that the game pays attention to only one character, but you know that this was not the last chapter... In the following chapters, attention will be paid to other characters, do not worry this is not the end. Have patience.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
D

Deleted member 484637

ma hero <3

*edit: it doesn't work cold_arctus

maybe my savefile is corrupted? i'll try it with a new save.

Last edited by a moderator:

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018

An olive branch for our anti-smoking crowd....you can have a character stop smoking in the game by using Tyrone....but then he gets to deep dick the character. :D

• Thinking Face
Reactions: quinfax
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes