Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Oh well now you really make me worry, i dont mind bacon/Heather action(actually i am looking forward for it). but there is no way i would share my Juli w Him.
But what about Nika, better think about sister. She's in the Bacon basement right now, she's going to get the most. ))

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I understand the pain of losing someone, I understand that the duration of a mourning depends on the person and the type of relationship that existed between the person and the deceased ... what I don't understand is that here we are talking about a team, then by a group of people ... therefore excluding the mourning member, why does nobody else on the team update on the situation? someone to tell us if the game is on hold? deleted? or what?

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I understand the pain of losing someone, I understand that the duration of a mourning depends on the person and the type of relationship that existed between the person and the deceased ... what I don't understand is that here we are talking about a team, then by a group of people ... therefore excluding the mourning member, why does nobody else on the team update on the situation? someone to tell us if the game is on hold? deleted? or what?
Apparently, you have little experience in life, or no understanding in this area of development. I'll just say, that there are irreplaceable people.
Nothing has been deleted, perhaps the development is already underway, in any case, there is only testing left, and when this is completed, you will be notified.

salieri101

Nov 21, 2019
I loved this game! I think that the best FEMALE characters are Dr. River aka Aliza, cuz she's pretty, nice to the MC (while also being "tricky", but hey the MC "accepted her challenge"...) AND Maureen cuz she's not a jealous bitch and can "keep herself" to the "agreement" about her being in an open relationship with the MC, AND "maybe" GAZ too who (according to the "storyline") once was nice to the MC, then became a "kinda slave" to that asshole who "got his ass kicked" by the MC, but later realised that she made a damn bad move with it and "got back on the MC's good side", and ALL THE REST OF THE FEMALE CHARACTERS are just goddamn stuck up wiseass bitches playing with the MC's emotions, and would deserved to be fucked SO WILD AND SO FAST AND SO HARD like that wiseass stuck up no good whore called Ana got fucked in the ass by the MC in the game called Acting Lessons and then left like a "used toilet paper on an empty street in the middle of nowhere"... anyway, thumbs (and "schlongs") up for this game on my side, BUT if this game will have further updates then MAYBE the creators should use less "emotional fuckarounds" between the MC and the female characters and so maybe i'll have more of them on my "best ones list"..i'm not 100% sure but i think i'm not the only male player who thinks this way...

• Angry
Reactions: balvenie1401

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
At this time I feel the need to demand, DEMAND some answers.

1) How much longer until the Chocolate chip cookies that Motkeyz is baking are done?? :unsure:

2) Will we ever see a close-up picture of a daisy?? :whistle:

3) When can we expect the release of MORE (Teaser) pictures from when Juli was a model?? :love:

4) Is it true that Gaz's new goldfish is actually an alien?? :alien:

We need these answers! I'm TIRED of waiting on the (FAKE) promised scenes with a Moose (and Squirrel). The PUBLIC has a RIGHT to know if there will ever be WAFFLES in this game. :)

Just some thoughts.

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
Not that i dont like it, its just not my thing. I actually had classmate at college, w piercing and tatoo(she has whole her back painted etc) and quite similar character, and we were really great, still are. Mostly i am just in milfs and mommys.
Personally, I can't handle the smoking...complete turn off for me...so I love the Nika content

Reactions: splamo
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes