Kingvlad

Active Member woow
Mar 21, 2018
Banner-News.jpg

Hello everyone,

I know we haven’t spoken for a while, we thought silence was the best policy in the current situation with the bereavement. An event like this doesn't just cause grief but also a lot of tough practicalities which take time to deal with that just have to be taken care of. We could have kept you updated week by week but how can you express someone’s grief in an update, we couldn't really, we couldn’t say how far they were along with it. that was for him to decide not us.

We clearly see our Patrons understand that we are a small team and when something like that happens in Real Life to one of our members it is going to affect the delivery of the game sadly this time it was an irreplaceable member of the team, Aesouh, hence the delay. We all have our specialties so if one of us is out, it will directly affect a release. We didn't share his name until now out of respect during this tough time, but he also thought it was fair to everyone to do so now, after time has passed. Hopefully this will shed some more clarity on why this release got stuck in it's tracks.

The other members of the team haven't been idle in that period, and have actually begun work on release 2, so you might get that a bit sooner than expected!

As you all can see the status bar has been updated, and the team is now working on pushing out the FIRST release of Chapter 2, believe me when I say we are working literally round the clock on it and we hope to have it with you very shortly.

Thanks again for your patience and support. We can’t thank you enough

Motkeyz Game Team

PS. A personal message from Aesouh: Thank you everyone for your kindness, understanding and support during this difficult time, not only the fans but our team. It has been very tough on me and my family but I have read all your messages, and seeing the kindness from our fans and also the understanding of the rest of the team has helped me a lot. I am happy to get back into the action.​

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
this time it was an irreplaceable member of the team, Aesouh, hence the delay.
That's what I thought, given the nature of the delay. It seems to me that someone found a bug that needed to be fixed, and Aesouh being the VNGINE developer would need to fix it, but he was dealing with everything that goes with a death in the family.

Aesouh, I'm sorry for your loss, and hope you heal from the grief well.

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
That's what I thought, given the nature of the delay. It seems to me that someone found a bug that needed to be fixed, and Aesouh being the VNGINE developer would need to fix it, but he was dealing with everything that goes with a death in the family.

Aesouh, I'm sorry for your loss, and hope you heal from the grief well.
Condolences to all those guys. Having been around them for awhile, they are good, genuine dudes....It wasn't a surprise to me about the testing delays (making an educated guess) when this was happening. It's been noted before....shouldn't need to be continually rehashed. Hope all is well and they can find some normalcy. I've been there...had a brother take his own life a few years ago now. Its really hard when that gets put on your plate along with everything else going on in your life.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
-FAKE- Breaking News -FAKE-

The voices in my head have told me that Aesouh has decided to alter ALL the programing so that the MC will now be called Moose, and Bacon will forever more be called squirrel. Evil MC and Bacon will also have their names changed to Boris and Natasha. :eek:

4 out of 5 voices in my head applaud this choice, the other voice just wants Waffles darn it. :)

-End of Fake-

I just want to say that with the quality of this game (even with Motkeyz Pancake obsession) that ALL of the team can take the time they need. I'll still be here making (bad) humorous posts and supporting you. Take care.

Just a thought.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
The voices in my head have told me that Aesouh has decided to alter ALL the programing so that the MC will now be called Moose, and Bacon will forever more be called squirrel. Evil MC and Bacon will also have their names changed to Boris and Natasha. :eek:

4 out of 5 voices in my head applaud this choice, the other voice just wants Waffles darn it. :)
Ah shit you got me...

In the thread mourning? Can we stop reminding him of this?
Don't worry it's fine. I appreciate it that people care. Some comments may have been... tasteless but there has been an overwhelming amount of support compared to the negative speculation.

/A

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Its not my fault cuz guy is incompetent to OPTIMIZE his game for 2020
I will certainly UNINSTALL HALF OF MY PC PROGRAMS JUST BECUZ HE CAN'T CREATE THE GAME TO WORK ON NEW WINDOWS 1903 OR 1909
You know, there's an old saying. "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

You shouldn't speak of things that you know nothing about. Microsoft supports tools like Visual Studio for 10 years, so VS 2015 (and its c++ library) have another 5 years of support. It works perfectly well with "NEW WINDOWS".

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Thank goodness for the ignore option. first time I've used it but that 'Jilted' person is just getting foul. Please, let's ALL ignore him so the thread can get back to GOOD things like the NEED for the game to include WAFFLES, a Moose and Squirrel, and CHOCOLATE in all it's forms. :)

Oh, I also want to point out that Nika's Instagram hasn't been updated in a while and we NEED to see what AWESOME fashion trends she's created wherever and WHENEVER she is. :)

Just a thought.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Thank goodness for the ignore option. first time I've used it but that 'Jilted' person is just getting foul. Please, let's ALL ignore him so the thread can get back to GOOD things like the NEED for the game to include WAFFLES, a Moose and Squirrel, and CHOCOLATE in all it's forms. :)

Oh, I also want to point out that Nika's Instagram hasn't been updated in a while and we NEED to see what AWESOME fashion trends she's created wherever and WHENEVER she is. :)

Just a thought.
It's the first time I've used the feature too, pretty nifty.

4.10 star(s) 237 Votes