Xanado

May 9, 2018
Where do these games save on my PC? I've played it now for a couple of hours once it was installed. Closed the game, and now going back in to the game I don't know where the file location is. Please Help :)
Depends on the game. Usually somewhere in appdata's subfolders or in the game folder itself. In this case the saves are located here:
C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves
You can get there by either enabling "show hidden files" in filemanager and then click your way there or paste the above address into search (using your own username of course).

Last edited:
Reactions: Kcmagic

Kcmagic

Jan 1, 2020
Depends on the game. Usually somewhere in appdata's subfolders or in the game folder itself. In this case the saves are located here:
C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\Local\VNGINE\Timestamps Unconditional Love\Saves
You can get there by either enabling "show hidden files" in filemanager and then click your way there or paste the above address into search (using your own username of course).
For the most part I figured it out. I've found the saved location. Still not seeing any game launcher unfortunately. I had to reinstall the game to load the game. Luckily it recognized the saved file. Hopefully I can find where the game launcher is located.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
For the most part I figured it out. I've found the saved location. Still not seeing any game launcher unfortunately. I had to reinstall the game to load the game. Luckily it recognized the saved file. Hopefully I can find where the game launcher is located.
The game launcher is just the Unconditional Love.exe that is inside the game folder you downloaded. If its not there maybe you have some paranoid antivirus that may have put it in quarantine, it has happened to people before

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
Until recently progress was 75%. Then 80%. Now:
View attachment 528283
Did that convince you?
[/QUOTE
The .exe game launcher should be in the folder. Sometimes anti-virus will take it out if it doesn't recognize it. I have Norton and it will do that sometimes. It did it to Timestamps, and another game I am a patron of. Try shutting off your auto-protect when downloading and see if that helps. Also I download into a folder that I have specifically shut the auto-protect off.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Maybe take some time to appreciate the renders and take it slower,3 minutes is BS there are 400 new renders in there, excluding the animations. 3 minutes is 180 seconds. That means you watch a render and read the text faster than two per second. #QuitYourBullshit
It is a pity to see so many great Unity games without having an option to be able to access the language of the game to do some translations to improve for those who make the game and for those who do not know English.
I have tried several times to get in touch with several Unity game developers to release the content of the languages.
But with no return from anyone and no interest in taking this type of game to other nations.
It is there then the abandonment of those who want to play and collaborate but cannot understand the game because they do not know the English language. (n):confused:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It is a pity to see so many great Unity games without having an option to be able to access the language of the game to do some translations to improve for those who make the game and for those who do not know English.
I have tried several times to get in touch with several Unity game developers to release the content of the languages.
But with no return from anyone and no interest in taking this type of game to other nations.
It is there then the abandonment of those who want to play and collaborate but cannot understand the game because they do not know the English language. (n):confused:
I'm not sure what your point is, because THIS game you CAN access and translate the English dialogs. The translations you see in the OP are fan made.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Moricano are you sure your in the right thread? This game has not only multiple different language packages available (See the OP (Original Post)), but the DEVS have WELCOMED Fans and volunteers who want to do translations. There has been a break in activity due to a tragedy, so any offers of help may have been missed.

Just a thought.

Reactions: Aesouh and Motkeyz

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
The dialogues are inside the language folder and easy to handle.

On your blog you not only offer your language files, but the entire game is up to download. For some of them, I think you do not have the permission from the developers to share the entire game. ;)

Last edited:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I'm not sure what your point is, because THIS game you CAN access and translate the English dialogs. The translations you see in the OP are fan made.
My point is that in the game Unity has no option to extract script, I have already reviewed several forums almost nobody knows how to explain the languages where the texts are.
Leave it alone, I tried to use several programs as much as you can extract are just the photos of a crazy job looking for texts in Unity files.
So I like RPGM and Ren'py you are easy to access and everything is easy to translate.
Thanks for the attention as I said let the English roll. (y)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
My point is that in the game Unity has no option to extract script, I have already reviewed several forums almost nobody knows how to explain the languages where the texts are.
Leave it alone, I tried to use several programs as much as you can extract are just the photos of a crazy job looking for texts in Unity files.
So I like RPGM and Ren'py you are easy to access and everything is easy to translate.
Thanks for the attention as I said let the English roll. (y)
OK, that might be true about Unity games in general, but it's not true for THIS game. This game you can unpack the English script, make your own translation, and publish the new language file here.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
they might be interested to have transalations but i doubt they are to have their games given for free on your blog.
Most of them,do have a patreon page where you can pledge to patronnage, then sounds kind of logic....
You see that on my blogger I always leave the Patrons 'addresses ..... I do the best I can to help the developers, I just don't contribute because using my parents' money transfer to foreign countries I would have to do currency conversion and that goes away very expensive.
Let it happen the way it has been happening, the more we try to collaborate, we only listen to what we don't need to hear ... thanks for your attention.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
OK, that might be true about Unity games in general, but it's not true for THIS game. This game you can unpack the English script, make your own translation, and publish the new language file here.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to access the scripts in this game .... after all, this Unity is the files are all the same extension as in other Unity games I have here.
I'm not going to break my ideas with this, not now, once I have time, I want to break my ideas with this again ... thanks partner.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Unfortunately, I don't know how to access the scripts in this game .... after all, this Unity is the files are all the same extension as in other Unity games I have here.
I'm not going to break my ideas with this, not now, once I have time, I want to break my ideas with this again ... thanks partner.
cold_arctus, hook my boy Moricano up with instructions on how to access the script, and how to publish a new translation!

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes