cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Recently when I tested Chapter 2 and Faerin's new game, we discovered that on Windows 10 (Pro) Build 1909 with no C++ Redist installed, all webp images were displayed.

Aes and Faerin use the same decompiler for webp format since Unity doesn't support webp natively. We are not sure if it is due to Windows added webp support or for the new .net framework 4.8 version that webp works without C++ 2015 now.

So, if you are interested you can test yourselves.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I haven't been here in a while. Knowing the long process that this game needs to be updated. Because the best games always need a lot of accuracy to be carried forward. Then i see lot of ppl complain about something... o_O I missed something?

lancehk

Sep 5, 2018
I haven't been here in a while. Knowing the long process that this game needs to be updated. Because the best games always need a lot of accuracy to be carried forward. Then i see lot of ppl complain about something... o_O I missed something?
Go back 1 page and read kingvlad post. That pretty much explains everything.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Release Date: 2019-09-08
A pity but 4 months without an update... is the project dead?
If any game on this site is abandoned, you will see a yellow "Abandoned" tag in the title of the game.
Usually the developer reports this, while developing another game, or closes the page on Patreon. As you can assume from this, the game is in development.

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
If any game on this site is abandoned, you will see a yellow "Abandoned" tag in the title of the game.
Usually the developer reports this, while developing another game, or closes the page on Patreon. As you can assume from this, the game is in development.
Thank you.
I read the post from kingvlad (one page back)
But it still doesn't change what I said.
The result is still that nothing has happened!
I even know that the tag was not set but still nothing seems to happen. Because for me the results count and nothing changes in the final result (at least until now) my statement remains the same.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Thank you.
I read the post from kingvlad (one page back)
But it still doesn't change what I said.
The result is still that nothing has happened!
I even know that the tag was not set but still nothing seems to happen. Because for me the results count and nothing changes in the final result (at least until now) my statement remains the same.
Until recently progress was 75%. Then 80%. Now:
progress-Bar-TTLL100-100-100-90.png
Did that convince you?

Last edited:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
"closes the page on Patreon" hahaha tell that to gumdrop and his game so yeah what you say pretty much don't stand...

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
"closes the page on Patreon" hahaha tell that to gumdrop and his game so yeah what you say pretty much don't stand...
Who is gumdrop, why everyone talk about him in all the threads, and what does my post have to do with it?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Gumdrop is so egregious in his missing deadlines that his game will be marked abandoned until there's an update, no matter what he says.

He kept talking about releasing in December 2018. Then he decided to do a Christmas special, worked 6 weeks on it, and announced a delay of the main game until February (do the math - more than 6 weeks delay for 6 weeks work?). Come February 2019, crickets.

We STILL haven't gotten the promised December 2018 release.

Who is gumdrop, why everyone talk about him in all the threads, and what does my post have to do with it?
Dev of Dual Family. I stopped following that game 6 months ago. Still no release, and he's making $8500/month. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Dev of Dual Family. I stopped following that game 6 months ago. Still no release, and he's making $8500/month. :rolleyes:
This game is also sold on Steam.) 175 rubles ($3)

Apparently this guy is a fan of this game, since he was so angry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: goobdoob

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Gumdrop is so egregious in his missing deadlines that his game will be marked abandoned until there's an update, no matter what he says.
Well his game was finally marked ABANDONED here...
Dude you are funny, what has to do with his post he ask hahaha...

• Angry
Reactions: Alpine Eagle

Kcmagic

Jan 1, 2020
Where do these games save on my PC? I've played it now for a couple of hours once it was installed. Closed the game, and now going back in to the game I don't know where the file location is. Please Help :)

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes