Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Unfortunately, I don't know how to access the scripts in this game .... after all, this Unity is the files are all the same extension as in other Unity games I have here.
I'm not going to break my ideas with this, not now, once I have time, I want to break my ideas with this again ... thanks partner.
Folder Languages, archive English, unpack it, open txt files and translate.
Next to the translation folders, create your own 150x84 flag in png format. After the translation, pack it all in zip as it was, with the name of your language and adding _Unrated to the archive name.

The first page has all available languages that you can translate from.

Last edited:

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
I don’t understand what the problem is of translating ordinary text files packed in an archive.
I've been translating this game for over a year thanks to Aesouh.
:giggle:
Probably he thought that dialogs are packed in resources.assets

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
In any case, if someone wants to translate some kind of game into another language (we are not talking about Timestamps now), then you need to agree with the authors.
Perhaps the author himself will provide you with the text and after the translation will add it to the game. This is normal practice for many games.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Who is gumdrop, why everyone talk about him in all the threads, and what does my post have to do with it?
Gumdrop is an evil genious that understood what internet is capable of (asking people for money based on a promise you'll never fullfill and living without working your many many years).

Reactions: Alpine Eagle

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't remembered if it was already shared here...
Anyway won't hurt to have a memory reminder

NOT in game was a special render for Halloween
Important i had to convert it because the original is way too big for here, but the original resolution is insanily good ! View attachment 533415
another one for Nika's fan..also perhaps only a reminder, but as most users don't even read 2 posts above their own, hehe View attachment 533416
Too much focus on Nika!! :cry::cry:

I demand more Milfs!!

jtjr26

Dec 6, 2019
I just finished playing through the game thus far and it is one of the better games on this site I have played recently. Few comments/ questions:

- I really like Gaz. She has a reason for what she does and she was taken advantage of by an asshole. I know Bacon and the MC will probably be more warry of time travel in the future. Perhaps a jump could be made to alter the fate of Gaz's father so he does not lose his job or gets a different job which could prevent worse things from happening to Gaz. Or just prevent her from meeting Scutz in the first place.

- Maureen seems like a genuinely nice young woman that knows what she wants though I suspect she is not the only player in her relationship with the MC. Thee are too many instances where she just disappeared without a trace. I would like to see a scene with her and the MC and the come clean on everything, and I mean everything to each other. Regarding the Governor being opposed to the MC because he does not fill her ideal vision of what her daughter needs and how that will make her look good in the future is just such a cliche. Also, correct me if I am wrong but if she was in college with Juli and Heather and some of the other middle-aged characters they probably know some dirt the MC could use on her. I am sure the MC could charm some of them giving up the goods.

- Niki initially came across as a bit vapid but she has grown on me. Her getting sent back in time or to an alternative reality could be a ruse. Perhaps the Bacon double had double of Niki to act as a distraction.

- Molly has come on strong in the last few days of the story thus far. She really seems to care for the MC and wants a relationship and is being aggressive to get him. Nor sure what the whole deal with the old woman and her sex club are but. That sounds like the high-end club Gaz mentioned as an alternative to being a whore. Interested t see where it goes.

- Bacon is brilliant. If he would hit the gym some he would probably have girls lining up for his cock. As depicted he will probably invent something that made him filthy rich if this current situation does not get him killed.

- Am I the only one that is thinking Gaz, the MC and others should start a band. That could be a fun alternate reality to explore.

Anyway, looking forward to more.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes