UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
where do i put this file?

sorry if it sounds dumb new to this
Dude, don't quote something like that so close to the next update, i almost shit on my pants when i have see the link...

• Haha
Reactions: splamo

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
I of course understand that I'm asking a lot, but can anyone post the entire collection of drawings about Christmas?
Idk there is this guy facepalming you , even tho you are asking legitimate question. If you can share the whole game whats wrong with sharing few special renders , of course if devs didn't specifically ask not to do so. But anyways who am i to ask , just a pirate in speedboat.

• Angry
Reactions: Jack-O

NaughtyDeveloper

Game Developer
Jun 29, 2017
Idk there is this guy facepalming you , even tho you are asking legitimate question. If you can share the whole game whats wrong with sharing few special renders , of course if devs didn't specifically ask not to do so. But anyways who am i to ask , just a pirate in speedboat.
maybe we don't deserve it..... otherwise somebody would've done it by now. I mean its been a whole f**king month +6 days

BisonFan02

Apr 2, 2018
Nope. Every 1st of each month, there's some kind of resetting stuff because of pledgers who retrieve their money before or something like that. If someone can put better words to my post, you're welcome.
You get credit card declines and re-submissions. Every patron takes a hit and gradually gets it back. Early parts of months are also when devs pick up new subs since that is the best time to join a "pay upfront" creator.

Reactions: Kakato and Outrider

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
You can clearly see it using graphtreon,
Their Patreon increased by +60% in the last year and by +37% since the last game update.

Reactions: a.i.w.a.
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes