D

Deleted member 484637

update complainer and bugs are basically the same, because both are complaining. :censored:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
It's a long time ago, since I've played this game. Why do old saves not work? Have I to play the whole game from beginning, only to see day 10 ? And that's only for this one day and then the game ends and a new game version 2 will start ? That's terrible. Why changing save file structure just short before the end of the game. :mad:(n)

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
It's a long time ago, since I've played this game. Why do old saves not work? Have I to play the whole game from beginning, only to see day 10 ? And that's only for this one day and then the game ends and a new game version 2 will start ? That's terrible. Why changing save file structure just short before the end of the game. :mad:(n)
Remodeled and added scenes for a better flow of the story.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Remodeled and added scenes for a better flow of the story.
Ok, something like a tuning. That might be interest for someone, who starts to play this game. But to play it once again from beginning for getting only some improved images, but still same story, but I don't know if it's worth it.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Ok, something like a tuning. That might be interest for someone, who starts to play this game. But to play it once again from beginning for getting only some improved images, but still same story, but I don't know if it's worth it.
It IS worth it. the rework/improving added a good amount of material. Also, the story flowed VERY well. I HIGHLY recommend that you give it a try. Yes, restarting can be a pain, but this time it was a JOY. :love:

Just a thought.

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
It is like a a GOTY with a lot of new scene. It is a great game and easy, with few possibile choices. I played it two times and the second was still great. Play it

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes