rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
All good things are worth waiting for. I declare a no-nut challenge. No nutting until the update is released. It’ll make release day not only worth it, but give release day a nice double meaning.
I'm not sure I could explain that one to my wife...i'm out on that challenge

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Very awesome game! I like the story, the characters, the gorgeous women in it.

Only downside:

Maybe there is a way to change the way how to save. It's not really user friendly.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Very awesome game! I like the story, the characters, the gorgeous women in it.

Only downside:

Maybe there is a way to change the way how to save. It's not really user friendly.
Thanks for the kind words and that you are enjoying our game, our chapter 2 first release is coming out very soon.

Regarding the save system, How so?

You can press ESC key in game to get the quick menu, but you dont actually have to save everywhere in the game because

1. Every choice you make gets stored in a way that you can press last choice to go back in time and take another choice and then play from there
2. There is a replay menu in the phone to replay probably all your favorite scenes, so you dont need to go back and load and save all the time.

So as long as you save the furthest you have been you can always use last choice as much as you want to go back and change a choice, then make a new save from it and bam you got two different saves, two different paths, without having to replay the whole game.

I know a lot of people used to renpy , including myself used to save at every choice and at every favorite scene, but you dont really need to do that, and if you do, i would like to hear why so I can look at improving the system.

/A

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for the kind words and that you are enjoying our game, our chapter 2 first release is coming out very soon.

You can press ESC key in game to get the quick menu, but you dont actually have to save everywhere in the game because

1. Every choice you make gets stored in a way that you can press last choice to go back in time and take another choice and then play from there
2. There is a replay menu in the phone to replay probably all your favorite scenes, so you dont need to go back and load and save all the time.

So as long as you save the furthest you have been you can always use last choice as much as you want to go back and change a choice, then make a new save from it and bam you got two different saves, two different paths, without having to replay the whole game.

I know a lot of people used to renpy , including myself used to save at every choice and at every favorite scene, but you dont really need to do that, and if you do, i would like to hear why so I can look at improving the system.

/A
The thing is like you said, many users are used to the renpy system and the only problem i had was that i cant see many saves at once (let's say 10 or so) but this doesn't mean it's a bad thing. I am very happy with the game and can't see any flaws.

Reactions: Motkeyz and Aesouh

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I finish the game a week ago but there are few scenes say different path is worth playing game few times to unlock or not thx great game

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

/A
My problem with the save system is how hard it is to get to the save you want when there are a lot of them. Scroll scroll scroll scroll...ok, finally to save #40.

IMO, something that showed a line of saves horizontally that you could scroll with a scroll bar vertically would be better. As would (optional) names for the saves.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm.. What would improve the save system?? Well, you could add at LEAST 18 more steps to successfully save. Oh, for loading you should make us confirm not only that we want to load but that we really REALLY want to load it. Random silly names for the save might be cool as well. :)

Honestly Aesouh , I'm not sure what changes could be made that I'd consider improvements. It might be nice to be able to use the mouse wheel to scroll thru saves. I don't want to have 'save' images blocking the AWESOME backgrounds, so altering the layout is a concern as well (yes I'm a shallow perv :) ). This is a tough question, to alter or not to alter.

ARRG.. I'm just going to concentrate on my plot to sneak WAFFLES into Motkeyz Breakfast. :devilish:

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
I really enjoy playing this game. Hot girls, MILFs and sex scenes, I like that in game often use sexy open shoes like this: and scenes when girl bottomless, only wearing bra or top. I don't like smoking girls, but it wasn't critical in game.
I really liked Jenny (Old Man Jones daughter). It would be great to see this character in game in future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
Seeing as the coming release is essentually a new game does that mean a new thread will be started for it once it's released?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes