Jul 6, 2019

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
If you guys want to be Chapter 2 ready you need to have your chapter 1 save at the final room in the game after the credits scene aka "Limbo", the red glowing time machine, That way you can load it into Chapter 2 when that comes out. You wont need to copy anything, you will be able to use the special chapter 1 load menu for it. If you don't have a save, fear not there will be a default with the harem path included in "new game" however, its still not going to be all your choices.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
If you guys want to be Chapter 2 ready you need to have your chapter 1 save at the final room in the game after the credits scene aka "Limbo", the red glowing time machine, That way you can load it into Chapter 2 when that comes out. You wont need to copy anything, you will be able to use the special chapter 1 load menu for it. If you don't have a save, fear not there will be a default with the harem path included in "new game" however, its still not going to be all your choices.
Aesouh how can you call yourself a DEVELOPER?? Don't you KNOW that it is REQUIRED to FORCE players to restart (from the very beginning) at a time like this?? :devilish: In my experience ALL Devs MAKE the players SUFFER in this way and your KINDNESS is a sign of EVIL. Just think what this will mean for us when version 12 starts and we are NOT needing to start again from version 1. :eek:

-SIGH- I thought that this Dev team believed in QUALITY and now I see this ABOMINATION. My faith in Humanity is shattered. I don't know if I can continue and will now go sit and CRY in a corner because of this AFFRONT to proper game development. :cry:

Thank you for this GOOD news and the kindness you have shown. Looking forward to HOPEFULLY getting some Waffles. :)

Just a silly thought.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I did not understand about the abbreviation PM, excuse me the English I know I was not taught certain abbreviated words.
But if I find what PM is, I will say I live in Brazil, I would like to be able to help several developers with your work.
However, converting my currency into dollar currency, the Bank's interest charges a very high rate and this would be breaking me, for me it does not pay to do this, it would be viable and valid in the case if I were of foreign nationality and work with the dollar currency.
Sorry there is no way I can help, not because I don't want to, but because of the very high conversion interest.
I'm an insistent guy as soon as I'm done with the translations of some Ren'p'y and rpgm games, I'll go back to studying the Unity system and I'm sure I'll be able to solve this puzzle of his translations. ;) (y)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I did not understand about the abbreviation PM, excuse me the English I know I was not taught certain abbreviated words.
But if I find what PM is, I will say I live in Brazil, I would like to be able to help several developers with your work.
However, converting my currency into dollar currency, the Bank's interest charges a very high rate and this would be breaking me, for me it does not pay to do this, it would be viable and valid in the case if I were of foreign nationality and work with the dollar currency.
Sorry there is no way I can help, not because I don't want to, but because of the very high conversion interest.
I'm an insistent guy as soon as I'm done with the translations of some Ren'p'y and rpgm games, I'll go back to studying the Unity system and I'm sure I'll be able to solve this puzzle of his translations. ;) (y)
PM is "Private Message".

• Angry
Reactions: Moricano

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I really enjoy that 99% of the people who complain about the delay is not even patreons..Relax my little grasshoppers your money are safe.. :ROFLMAO:
I really like that some people here make themselves white knights and for some reason, sincerely think that if someone does not pay the developers, they DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT to express their feelings and opinions. Relax my little social justice wariors. Everyone can say what they think. That's how real freedom of speech work.

omnimon1

Sep 23, 2018
No the trailer no! I wanted it today! Also one day is important! I think they waited one day to show the trailer even if the game is ready...

Mar 26, 2018
I really like that some people here make themselves white knights and for some reason, sincerely think that if someone does not pay the developers, they DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT to express their feelings and opinions. Relax my little social justice wariors. Everyone can say what they think. That's how real freedom of speech work.
It seems that we understand differently freedom of speech you and i.If you think that freedom of speech gives you and everyone else that haven't pay not even 1 cent the right to attack,harass a developer about the quality of his product or "cry" about a delay in the release date then i think you have to re-evaluate the way that you are thinking..Typing phrases or a portion of your text in CAPS doesn't make your arguement stronger..Lastly is really hilarious from you talking about white knights because given your reaction i think you are still riding your horse.Have a good one.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
It seems that we understand differently freedom of speech you and i.If you think that freedom of speech gives you and everyone else that haven't pay not even 1 cent the right to attack,harass a developer about the quality of his product or "cry" about a delay in the release date then i think you have to re-evaluate the way that you are thinking..Typing phrases or a portion of your text in CAPS doesn't make your arguement stronger..Lastly is really hilarious from you talking about white knights because given your reaction i think you are still riding your horse.Have a good one.
No, my friend, I don’t have to re-evaluate anything. What you do is called the "king’s dress" in logic. Initially, it was about people who complain about delays, but you deliberately put negative labels on my arguments and now you are already talking about attacks and harassment, as if I support it. How naive. LOL!

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2018
No, my friend, I don’t have to re-evaluate anything. What you do is called the "king’s dress" in logic. Initially, it was about people who complain about delays, but you deliberately put negative labels on my arguments and now you are already talking about attacks and harassment, as if I support it. How naive. LOL!
Look if you can't understand when someone is giving you an example (attack,harassment) then there is a problem in communication and not in the arguement itself.You may not support the harassment but you do support the right for someone to complain about delays in the cover of "freedom of speech".The bottom line is if you are not a consumer you can't complain for example about delays or the quality of the product end of story because you have nothing to lose and you can always move on to the next game if that one isn't for you.I'm not going to continue this back and forth with you coz i'm not looking to poison this thread anymore.

Norminator26

Dec 23, 2018
Wow, this game is... awesome! The story is... mind-blowing!
Well, a bit too much mother-son action for me, because that's not my thing. More action with other girls, especially Nika(have a hot sister irl^^) would have been nice. My question is, is the mother-son action avoidable? Or is it unavoidable? I'm just curious, because I skipped all these scenes. There is some great sexual content in this game that excites me (Nika, Maureen, Molly, Gaz...), but to be honest, I think I play this because of the story. And I think that shows how good the story is. I can't wait for Chapter 2 now, I'm hyped! Good work there and thank you!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Wow, this game is... awesome! The story is... mind-blowing!
Well, a bit too much mother-son action for me, because that's not my thing. More action with other girls, especially Nika(have a hot sister irl^^) would have been nice. My question is, is the mother-son action avoidable? Or is it unavoidable? I'm just curious, because I skipped all these scenes. There is some great sexual content in this game that excites me (Nika, Maureen, Molly, Gaz...), but to be honest, I think I play this because of the story. And I think that shows how good the story is. I can't wait for Chapter 2 now, I'm hyped! Good work there and thank you!
The mother-son action is the central story. It's not avoidable.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Beautiful with glasses, but where did her butt disappear? Only because of this did not play)

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
Fan-made video based on chapter one.
Amateur work based on the fantastic Motkeyz artwork and Aesouh engine
3 versions :
-FullHd, 700M

-Very compressed low quality 20Mo

Very very poor quality which barely honor the base material but give an idea..
View attachment poor disocrd quality.mp4

Hope, you'll enjoy and this was only possible dye to their work, so if you can/want, consider to give'em some support on patreon (link in OP)

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017

you're right.. but that doesnt make that any less ridiculous, nor your opinion lol.

you guys are like kids throwing a tantrum on a candy store lol

Reactions: 44Tom
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes