Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
My problem with the save system is how hard it is to get to the save you want when there are a lot of them. Scroll scroll scroll scroll...ok, finally to save #40.

IMO, something that showed a line of saves horizontally that you could scroll with a scroll bar vertically would be better. As would (optional) names for the saves.
You mean renaming the saves? You can do that already with the pen icon on the savefile. But yeah it wasnt designed around a lot of saves, more like trying to break a habit. I have thought about making some alternative views to the menu in the future. We shall see :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
It might be nice to be able to use the mouse wheel to scroll thru saves.
You should be able to do this already? :) Or you mean selecting each save and not just scrolling sideways as it does now?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You mean renaming the saves? You can do that already with the pen icon on the savefile. But yeah it wasnt designed around a lot of saves, more like trying to break a habit. I have thought about making some alternative views to the menu in the future. We shall see :)
OK, that works - that way I can write what the save is, and be able to come back to it later. I didn't know about that feature!

I like to save when I have to get up to do something else, or at choices. Running through episode 1 got me 40ish saves. Scrolling from save 1 to save 40 takes a long time.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
OK, that works - that way I can write what the save is, and be able to come back to it later. I didn't know about that feature!

I like to save when I have to get up to do something else, or at choices. Running through episode 1 got me 40ish saves. Scrolling from save 1 to save 40 takes a long time.
you don't like the last choice feature? :) no more "just in case" saving, all you need to do is press last choice from your saves to get where you want, though i know in some cases there can be quite a lot of gameplay between choices :p

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
you don't like the last choice feature? :) no more "just in case" saving, all you need to do is press last choice from your saves to get where you want, though i know in some cases there can be quite a lot of gameplay between choices :p
I do like the "last choice" feature. I've used it several times. It's good to go back NOW. But if I want to go back in a few days, I need a save.

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Howdy-ho errybodey! First release of chapter 2 is up now on Motkeyz patreon, so here's the fan patch for those that can play already. There's a new page on lewdpatcher for Timestamps: Lost Love. see it here, same deal as before with how to use it:

Enjoy! This was a huge project compared to the normal updates.

//FamilyFriendly

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I do like the "last choice" feature. I've used it several times. It's good to go back NOW. But if I want to go back in a few days, I need a save.
Really? You can press it a few more times to go back all the way to the beginning from the end :)

/A

And wohoo finally done with the release. God damn!

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Been awhile since I've played this game and just started playing it again only to notice that the incest patch doesn't seem to work anymore. I tried re-downloading both the game and patch while also following the patch install instructions but still came up with the mc introducing his mother as his mothers best friend while introducing his sister as another friend of the family.
Am i doing something wrong or is this just how the game is now?
Any info would be greatly appreciated. :confused:
Did you press the flag in the game main menu once you put the patch in the language folder?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Really? You can press it a few more times to go back all the way to the beginning from the end :)

/A

And wohoo finally done with the release. God damn!
I meant "save it so I can go back later and play it again" :)

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I meant "save it so I can go back later and play it again" :)
You mean like replay? :D #TryingToFigureOutTheMissingPiece , so that i can improve on the features in the game so people dont need 100 saves :D

Nah but i think i get it, loading from a save works better if you want to play a bit longer from a sertain specific point, that goes across multiple scenes, as replay cuts off after its done

FamilyFriendly

Modder
Jun 9, 2018
Hey thanks for the quick response and yes i pressed the flag and it always says that the Language has been loaded but doesn't change the dialogue to make the characters related.
When you press the flag do you get a message saying something? What does the message say? The popup.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You mean like replay? :D #TryingToFigureOutTheMissingPiece , so that i can improve on the features in the game so people dont need 100 saves :D

Nah but i think i get it, loading from a save works better if you want to play a bit longer from a sertain specific point, that goes across multiple scenes, as replay cuts off after its done
Yes!

I've been playing Melody lately. When I stop playing, I'll save the game in a new slot. When I come back, I load that slot. I also have some saves at choices, so I can play different routes easily.

Aesouh

Master Chief VNGineer
Modder
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Yes!

I've been playing Melody lately. When I stop playing, I'll save the game in a new slot. When I come back, I load that slot. I also have some saves at choices, so I can play different routes easily.
Dammit, so I guess the last choice feature that has no limit really doesn't solve that for everyone. Well thats good to know.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes