SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I have a save at the end of chapter one when the MC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and another where it says to be continued but when I tried to use either of them, my game wouldn't respond. I did play the update on the dummy save and I enjoyed it, looking forward to more.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Anyone else getting dialogue but black screen. Town map comes up and goes to houses or arcade but nothing else :(
Windows 7 user need to install Visual C++ 2015. Important: C++ 2015 needs to be installed before you install C++ 2017 and newer.

Windows 10 users do not require Visual C++ 2015 as long as they have Windows 10 build 1904 installed.
Images on game are JPG or WebP ?
Webp
Ok, either im blind and dumb or I found a bug.

I'm at " Visit Nika's place " but its not on the map
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It was mentioned in the dialogues where her Apartment is.

Reactions: Ara-sH

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
and another where it says to be continued but when I tried to use either of them, my game wouldn't respond. I did play the update on the dummy save and I enjoyed it, looking forward to more.
Your old save should have been from limbo - MC being in Bacon's Basement with the time machine and red flashes.

Azerock

Aug 11, 2019
Last time i played this was when it ended when the sister got sent through the time machine, anything new since then?

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Apologies for the daftness, but as others have asked, where can one find links to Chap 1? I am new to this title and would like to play in sequence, if possible. Or does it matter?

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
So i attempt to load save from Episode 1 and the game seems to freeze and does nothing. I can then no longer click any menu to go back or otherwise. is anyone else experiencing this? (I have the english uncensored patch chosen in both save and chapter 2)

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
So i attempt to load save from Episode 1 and the game seems to freeze and does nothing. I can then no longer click any menu to go back or otherwise. is anyone else experiencing this? (I have the english uncensored patch chosen in both save and chapter 2)
I got the same for a bit. Now I can start new but only get dialogue and black screen. Town map comes up and when I click on blue dots I go there and still only get black screen :(

Daroka

Aug 16, 2018
so one question i see there are to incest patches i want to start the game i never played it yet so which patch i need or is it ok to just use the second one?

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Apologies for the daftness, but as others have asked, where can one find links to Chap 1? I am new to this title and would like to play in sequence, if possible. Or does it matter?

The links were deleted by a overzealous uploader. You could go and check the thread for links to part 1, but I've no idea how you would find them given we have more than 800 pages in the thread.

so one question i see there are to incest patches i want to start the game i never played it yet so which patch i need or is it ok to just use the second one?
Right now you can only download the second chapter, so you also only need that patch. If you never played the game, you should probably wait until there are links for chapter 1 again and then download both parts AND both incest patches.

Reactions: trdx and WuzzyFuzzy

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Chill, we're fixing it. Probably make a new thread >.>

• Wow
Reactions: Motkeyz

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
The links were deleted by a overzealous uploader. You could go and check the thread for links to part 1, but I've no idea how you would find them given we have more than 800 pages in the thread.
It definitely does seem that uploader screwed up this one big time. So these are two separate games, I got totally confused by the way first post looks right now. Now I have nothing.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
I got the same for a bit. Now I can start new but only get dialogue and black screen. Town map comes up and when I click on blue dots I go there and still only get black screen :(
I can begin a new game fine it seems, without the black screen. And from within said new game i can go in and attempt to load from chapter 1. but it is unclear if this method works because nothing changes on screen with this method and i remain on the street as a new game, so no popup saying save loaded or anything

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes