hotte

Mar 23, 2017
Wait..... P1 ended? Will it be continued after P2?
edit: nvmd. Just saw that this is the sequel. Thought P2 is kinda a prequel.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Could we request that you don't ?

Not trying to be rude, but several games have multiple chapters on the same thread and it makes navigating the forums easier if the game is consolidated in a single thread instead of across however many chapters the game might eventually be.
Yeah we're discussing it and we'll see what's the best option.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
all the people that play to fuck nick might drop the game after playing this XD
Yep, never cared about her, so that doesn't bother me. Enjoyed the story more than usual in this one, was skipping more text in previous updates, this time almost none. Renders are gorgeous as ever, story is nice, only thing that seems weird is that usually these sort of games, have more sex scenes the further the story goes along. This was not the case here. I understand there needs to be more exposition, since it's a completely new situation but still, maybe I'm wrong, but for example in DmD's chap 2, I think there was more sex than in last ep of chapter 1. But also a less complex story to tell. So globally satisfied, even if with all the time travel, I hoped than unknown to MC, there could have been girls he knew in a more distant time, and thus he could have had sex scenes with them, just going along with it even if he didn't understand why it was so easy. Anyways art looks great, fun story, hope more sex in next update, young grandma looks great, as well as young mom and young Bacon's mom.

Some nitpicking about the engine : it would be nice to have right click and Escape going back to menu, just like Ren'Py. It's not as if right click is used for anything in the game. Also I did try this only after last scene in the beach, so I don't know if it's the same in every other screens, but when you click on the settings menu on the phone, and then on main menu, it does nothing. Also, on the map, there's no phone, so no intuitive way of going back to main menu (intuitive meaning Escape or right click, maybe there's another key for it, but people are used to Ren'Py so just copy it, it's not a key change that will make this engine stand out. There is other qualities to it).

kira07

Feb 28, 2018
Yep, never cared about her, so that doesn't bother me. Enjoyed the story more than usual in this one, was skipping more text in previous updates, this time almost none. Renders are gorgeous as ever, story is nice, only thing that seems weird is that usually these sort of games, have more sex scenes the further the story goes along. This was not the case here. I understand there needs to be more exposition, since it's a completely new situation but still, maybe I'm wrong, but for example in DmD's chap 2, I think there was more sex than in last ep of chapter 1. But also a less complex story to tell. So globally satisfied, even if with all the time travel, I hoped than unknown to MC, there could have been girls he knew in a more distant time, and thus he could have had sex scenes with them, just going along with it even if he didn't understand why it was so easy. Anyways art looks great, fun story, hope more sex in next update, young grandma looks great, as well as young mom and young Bacon's mom.

Some nitpicking about the engine : it would be nice to have right click and Escape going back to menu, just like Ren'Py. It's not as if right click is used for anything in the game. Also I did try this only after last scene in the beach, so I don't know if it's the same in every other screens, but when you click on the settings menu on the phone, and then on main menu, it does nothing. Also, on the map, there's no phone, so no intuitive way of going back to main menu (intuitive meaning Escape or right click, maybe there's another key for it, but people are used to Ren'Py so just copy it, it's not a key change that will make this engine stand out. There is other qualities to it).
The game has been upgraded for sure, this chapter 2 is better and i love it don't get me wrong. Also, i am quite sure (with hope) they will make a plot hole in future and give the nika everyone want

Reactions: Motkeyz
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes