botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah we're discussing it and we'll see what's the best option.

Let me point out that there shouldn't even be a question how to do this.

Since when do we need separate threads for a chapter 2?
Look through the forum, there are many, many games with separate chapters ALL IN ONE THREAD.
Just to name a few: Ecchi Sensei, Drawing my Life, One More Chance, Pine Falls.

And this is just the few I can think of without looking at the forums or into my VN folder.

This is not a sequel or prequel, it is the second chapter in the same game, just split so the size of the download doesn't get to gigantic.

Adding a separate thread for a second chapter IS NOT HOW it is done here on the boards. YOU GUYS should know that, dude.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017

Look through the forum, there are many, many games with separate chapters ALL IN ONE THREAD.
Just to name a few: Ecchi Sensei, Summer with Mia, Drawing my Life, One More Chance, Pine Falls.

And this is just the few I can think of without looking at the forums or into my VN folder.

This is not a sequel or prequel, it is the second chapter in the same game, just split so the size of the download doesn't get to gigantic.

Adding a separate thread for a second chapter IS NOT HOW it is done here on the boards. YOU GUYS should know that, dude.
Summer With Mia is a bad example - new chapters contain the old ones.

Better would be Dating My Daughter.

And I agree - all in 1 thread would be better, IMO.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Summer With Mia is a bad example - new chapters contain the old ones.

Better would be Dating My Daughter.

And I agree - all in 1 thread would be better, IMO.
Ha, I never actually noticed that. I just kept on downloading the new chapter and kept the old one. So silly. :cool:

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Devs good job with the update (haven't played it yet just read people comments) i don't mind the sis being older cuz I look at it this way, there may be at some point for the opportunity were the MC gets to bone the older and young sister at the same time :) (wishful thinking). As long as there is no cuck stuff (we got enough of that stuff here already) im fine with whatever way the story goes

Reactions: Motkeyz

Rajeshkumar

Dec 27, 2017
does anybody has the chapter 1 save file which will work in chapter 2?

All my save files from chapter 1 are not working in chapter 2.... Someone please kindly share your save file which is working in chapter 2.....

Thanks in advance......

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
It is a sequel. If you start a new game with the download link it starts when the MC is in the past when all the Milfs are Teens...
unless they fixed it as the thread for the sequel has the download link now. I don't have Unconditional Love and i can't find it.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Chapter 2 aka Timestamps Lost Love is neither a sequel nor a prequel. It continues the story where you left it in Chapter 1.

Mod here on F95 fucked it by splitting the Chapters and calling Chapter 2 a prequel.
Are you saying that Chapter 2 plays before Chapter 1 with the link on this thread?

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017

Just to name a few: Ecchi Sensei, Drawing my Life, One More Chance, Pine Falls.

I look forward to the inevitable opening of botc76zone, hopefully you can swipe magate or milos to help you with uploads.

Until then please don't tell people who actually have more experience in how THIS particular site works than you'll ever comprehend on how to do their jobs.

Thanks bud, happy gaming!:)

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
so i downloaded this seeing it had been completed but the game here downloads Lost Love, not Unconditional Love. Is this intentional? How do i start from chapter 1 again?

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes