alucardhell

Feb 8, 2018
bug probleme
Switching to resolution 1024x768 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1024x768 fs=0 hz=0)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I look forward to the inevitable opening of botc76zone, hopefully you can swipe magate or milos to help you with uploads.

Until then please don't tell people who actually have more experience in how THIS particular site works than you'll ever comprehend on how to do their jobs.

Thanks bud, happy gaming!:)
Oh, cut the bull-crap. You know what I wrote is true.
I have been here from the start, you think after all these years I don't know how games with separate chapters are usually handled here? Do you deny that there usually aren't separate threads for those?
If I'm wrong, prove it, give examples, show me where I erred. Explain to me why this needed to be handled differently than all these other games.
Mods are people too, they make mistakes, but acting all high and mighty like we regular mortals are too dumb to see what your eyes see, that's just ridiculous.

Edited to add: That yes, obviously there is stuff that only mods and other staff are privy too, but how separate chapters of the same game are handled, aren't part of that, BECAUSE everyone can see that just by going through the threads here.

We had a few games here where each small update was called a chapter and was a separate thing and STILL those where all handled in the same thread.

Last edited:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Oh, cut the bull-crap. You know what I wrote is true.
I have been here from the start, you think after all these years I don't know how games with separate chapters are usually handled here? Do you deny that there usually aren't separate threads for those?
If I'm wrong, prove it, give examples, show me where I erred. Explain to me why this needed to be handled differently than all these other games.
Mods are people too, they make mistakes, but acting all high and mighty like we regular mortals are too dumb to see what your eyes see, that's just ridiculous.

Edited to add: That yes, obviously there is stuff that only mods and other staff are privy too, but how separate chapters of the same game are handled, aren't part of that, BECAUSE everyone can see that just by going through the threads here.

We had a few games here where each small update was called a chapter and was a separate thing and STILL those where all handled in the same thread.
Completely agree with this, just look DmD thread for a simple example of how this is usually dealt with, and if it's not enough, look at all the posts of confused people in this thread. Maybe I would be one of them if I didn't follow this game closely.

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
I don't know what is going on I am trying to start a game, but It loads a black screen with "Intr1" if I click a few times it will go up to "Intr9" show some picks and then bring up another black screen, with a text box named BLahBlahBlah and the text it says the same thing can someone tell me what to do

fredricojames

Oct 5, 2019
I look forward to the inevitable opening of botc76zone, hopefully you can swipe magate or milos to help you with uploads.

Until then please don't tell people who actually have more experience in how THIS particular site works than you'll ever comprehend on how to do their jobs.

Thanks bud, happy gaming!:)

Your ego is showing. might wanna zip that up.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Completely agree with this, just look DmD thread for a simple example of how this is usually dealt with, and if it's not enough, look at all the posts of confused people in this thread. Maybe I would be one of them if I didn't follow this game closely.
A better example would be Ecchi Sensei. Lots of separate games, all in 1 thread.

Reactions: botc76

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Haven't had a chance to play this yet because I'm still finishing up the last chapter (a lot was added to the final version or maybe I just forgot about some stuff...the karate training scene for example). But I am really looking forward to the story continuing. I'm hoping we get to save the older sister at some point and maybe the tattoo girl that the evil MC shot.

Reactions: Motkeyz

Den187

Jun 27, 2017
It would be great have opportunity to change the wallpapers on MC phone from Maureen to other female characters.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
save file
You have 17 posts. 3 of them are in this thread, asking for a save file. :rolleyes:

I'm assuming you're asking for a completed chapter 1 save so you can play chapter 2. But you don't say.
Please pay attention to the thread. Specifically, this post:

We provided a dummy save on the harem route for all people who do not have their own save anymore. Just click on "New Game" and name MC.

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
First time playing this, downloaded the game perfectly fine but once the game opens i cant click anything? I can move my mouse fine but cant choose any options or even start a new game?
Let me guess-do you play Play Station 3?
Seriously: do you have a problem? do you need help?
Describe what version you are playing and what you are playing on.
There are no psychics here

Reactions: Kingvlad
4.10 star(s) 236 Votes