Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Playing through the final version for the first time. I've played this several times before at different stages. It's kind of a long story, but I always use the name "Kevin" in games like this. I JUST now realized, that means the MC and his best friend are named Kevin and Bacon. I gave myself unexpected lol with that.

Can't wait to get this all finished and start on part 2! Thanks for all the fun, Motkeyz! I can't subscribe to patreons every month, but I've thrown you some money here and there. You really deserve it. Well done!

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Can't wait to get this all finished and start on part 2! Thanks for all the fun, Motkeyz! I can't subscribe to patreons every month, but I've thrown you some money here and there. You really deserve it. Well done!
It doesn't need to be much in support. A buck per month is well received as well and shows that you care about the game.

Don't forget to check out the initial release of Chapter 2 in the new game thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-lost-love-pe-r1-motkeyz.45268/

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Playing through the final version for the first time. I've played this several times before at different stages. It's kind of a long story, but I always use the name "Kevin" in games like this. I JUST now realized, that means the MC and his best friend are named Kevin and Bacon. I gave myself unexpected lol with that.

Glad you like it and thanks for the support, talking about the game is also good for us, adding a banner. Thaa's not everyone that can support with money, there plenty of way to help!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I dunno .. Tried to get the needle up around her .. to no avail so far ... busted transmission I guess gg

Dec 15, 2017
I tried searching for the answer to this question, but nothing popped up. Do you get anything for beating the arcade game? I would like to know before moving on with the story and potentially missing out on an Easter egg.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
no images i install 64bit version and still the same
Have you installed Visual C++ 2015 64bit too? Beware: you need install C++ 2015 before you install a never version of it. Means, if you already have 2017 or newer you need to uninstall it and install C++ 2015 first.

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes