maxihell

Aug 19, 2017
Guys i have prob so it's would be good if anyone could help. Many times in mid of game this game give me error timestamps stop working

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I wonder if anyone on the team ever kissed a smoker.
It's not nice.
Us dev-team members are probably much older as some users here. Most of us are smokers too.

When I was 14 everyone from my male and female friends smoked. Some still smoke some quit.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Guys i have prob so it's would be good if anyone could help. Many times in mid of game this game give me error timestamps stop working
What are your specs:
GPU, RAM etc..

Also pls. post your Player.log file which is stored in AppData (hidden folder).

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
What are your specs:
GPU, RAM etc..

Also pls. post your Player.log file which is stored in AppData (hidden folder).
I have written my first game (if im not wrong) in 1985, but there are PPL much more older than me...

Last edited:

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
Us dev-team members are probably much older as some users here. Most of us are smokers too.

When I was 14 everyone from my male and female friends smoked. Some still smoke some quit.
I haven't meet an ex-smoker who would say "cigarettes don't smell". Including those twice my age. Think about that.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I remember playing the first release then few additions later with new engine and what not, glad to see this project completed, the game ended up being all around solid and commendable work. Was wonderful to see Nika take the main stage more and more as the game went on, because I'm not gonna like, I skipped almost everything involving the mom. Looking forward to next project with great hopes.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I haven't meet an ex-smoker who would say "cigarettes don't smell". Including those twice my age. Think about that.
I have met non-smokers and casual smokers who liked the smell of cigarette smoke. It is actually matter of cultural origin. Here in Europe cigarettes are still cheap compare to USA/Canada or New Zealand and Australia. Which might explain why more European girls smoke than American and Kiwi girls. This is at least what I experienced when I visit these countries. In China however literally every guy smokes and offers you a cigarette as soon as he lights his. In some guesses it is even rude not to take an offered cigarette.

What about your specs?
What Windows version do you use?
32 or 64bit system?
How much RAM do you have?
Fuck that. I'm not kissing you now!
You are not a big titted girl, so kiss my ass! :p

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Magnic

Oct 26, 2017
I have met non-smokers and casual smokers who liked the smell of cigarette smoke. It is actually matter of cultural origin. Here in Europe cigarettes are still cheap compare to USA/Canada or New Zealand and Australia. Which might explain why more European girls smoke than American and Kiwi girls. This is at least what I experienced when I visit these countries. In China however literally every guy smokes and offers you a cigarette as soon as he lights his. In some guesses it is even rude not to take an offered cigarette.
"Culture" is not an excuse for lack of brain. If they enjoy smelling worse than shit and dying it's their stupidity, not culture. And i'm talking as an European. Absolutely nobody with at least half a brain (so after the age of "i need to fit in with the cool kids") enjoys the smell of cigarettes after quitting. Yes, even those trice my age (because almost nobody lives to be quadruple my age). And.... you know what? Fuck this. This is pointless and doesn't change anything, nor solves anything. You have your opinion, i have mine. You have your kinks, i have mine. Lets end it at that.

maxihell

Aug 19, 2017

What about your specs?
What Windows version do you use?
32 or 64bit system?
How much RAM do you have?

You are not a big titted girl, so kiss my ass! :p
windows 7 32bit, COre i3 and 8gb Ram

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Guys, we now have this non-smoking option in the chapter 2, you requested it on Chapter one, it was impossible to add it but now it is.
I for myself have been with smokers, im a non smoker btw, what i would like to say is, it's a game, it's fantasy, something that do not taste or smell. The Probability that i live with a smoker is 0,05%, same as you will never sleep with your sister or your mom, that's why Fantasy is great, some enjoyed different one ;)

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
"Culture" is not an excuse for lack of brain. If they enjoy smelling worse than shit and dying it's their stupidity, not culture. And i'm talking as an European. Absolutely nobody with at least half a brain (so after the age of "i need to fit in with the cool kids") enjoys the smell of cigarettes after quitting. Yes, even those trice my age (because almost nobody lives to be quadruple my age). And.... you know what? Fuck this. This is pointless and doesn't change anything, nor solves anything. You have your opinion, i have mine. You have your kinks, i have mine. Lets end it at that.
Not sure why you take this topic so personal and why you have to insult all smokers for that... But you are right about to end this discussion.

Have a good one.(y);)

trenini2

Oct 4, 2019
Hello, I've look for a solution but I can't start the game. It says : You are trying to access restricred content. Please provide your assigned passwordto continue. (and there is the place for the password). Someone can help me? thanks

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes