rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
i need complete save game from chapter 1 to be able to play chapter 2.
someone share please .

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
To bad he dith not knock her up in the first game tho and we have to settle for this pre sequal preg stuff
There is no prequel thing, this is a time travel game so the web that may be weaved could be very tangled and what you do in the past could have some serious impact on what happens later. Well what devs may show of pregnancies during your jumps is up to them, but you likely will have to deal with the consequences of those indiscretions in your own timeline. :p

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
For anyone wondering, the second chapter has its own page in here; Timestamps CH2 Lost Love. It is also linked in main post. The dev put saves that are "harem route" for anyone lacking saves. Old saves also work fine, just save when the first chapter ends in basement.

Now time to save our precious Nika :love:
Nika.png

Heisemberg

Donor
Jul 2, 2017
Every day I feel more proud to be able to support this project. The result is simply spectacular. This new update has taken a while to arrive but it was really worth it. Many to all those who make it possible. We look forward to more content in the future.
Tks... again!!

Motkeyz

TIMESTAMPS
Game Developer
Oct 21, 2017
Every day I feel more proud to be able to support this project. The result is simply spectacular. This new update has taken a while to arrive but it was really worth it. Many to all those who make it possible. We look forward to more content in the future.
Tks... again!!
THANKS to you guys, All those that makes it possible!! More good stuff incoming :)

a.i.w.a.

Jun 15, 2018
Ok, i read through serveral pages now but i couldnt really find the answer to my question.

The last time i played this game, i played till you get thrown into limbo with the message "to be continued".
Is there anything new in this game with this new update, or is it just bug fixes, and if i want to continue the story i should go to
Timestamps, Lost Love

And download that?

Im just a bit confused because, literally every other word here is 2nd chapter 2nd chapter, but i downloaded the game and i dont see any second chapter.
https://f95zone.to/threads/timestamps-lost-love-pe-r1-motkeyz.45268/

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
It says incompatible save
Unfortunately I don't know the reason.
It worked fine for me.

The only thing I can think of, is you might have tried placing it in chapter 2's save folder instead of the save location I indicated.
The run Chapter 2 and follow the instructions

4.10 star(s) 236 Votes