4.10 star(s) 46 Votes

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
If anyone would be kind enough to share their completed 1.02 save, I'd appreciate it.
I managed to miss sneaking into the brothel as Cecile, now I'm locked out from a bunch of scenes.

Please, is there any significant change from version 1.00? Thanks.
There certainly seems to be more scenes, specifically though I cannot say.
I appear to have missed the part where you sneak into Achim's brothel as Cecile, now I'm fucked unless I want to restart.

Reactions: Ruodger

mkonto

Feb 21, 2020
just out of curiosity does the shopkeeper doesnt have a scene?
i mean the artist even drew an avatar for him but he doesnt get a scene with tina?

or did i just miss it? kinda trying to get the 100% so im kinda confused.

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
just out of curiosity does the shopkeeper doesnt have a scene?
i mean the artist even drew an avatar for him but he doesnt get a scene with tina?

or did i just miss it? kinda trying to get the 100% so im kinda confused.
I haven't played in a little while but assuming you mean the guy I think you meant,
he has the following scenes which cannot be accessed until Chapter 6.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 2005559

can someone upload a Mega link again? 1/4 is broken 2/4 is broken 3/4 downloads at 50kb 4/4 downloads at 300kb

Raxevf

Jun 15, 2019
Just started the game and was just wondering if you can actually find the three keys the witch is talking about? because I may consider doing the good ending after the bad endings.

Grainwood

Jan 16, 2020
Just started the game and was just wondering if you can actually find the three keys the witch is talking about? because I may consider doing the good ending after the bad endings.
I haven't been able to play it yet every time I've tried to download it my browser has crashed I'll let you know if I do find an answer to your question though

4.10 star(s) 46 Votes