Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
eJS2PqY.png

Overview:
Third episode from Tinder Stories series. This time you will play as Selena's mother, which is going to the club on ladies night. For the first time we are using MV engine which allowed us to give you 1280x720 renders instead of 640x480.

This is my first game in NTR/Cuckold theme. As promised before, I'm posting here completed game to get as many reviews as possible. This game should be treated more like test game because of engine swap (I had to learn how to code game in new engine).​

Updated: Mar/29/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: NTR/Cuckold, Cheating, Female Protagonist, oral sex

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

FyxdqKR.png INZAhOJ.png 5WKHU5o.png j7lUo9R.png qxG92g6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
View attachment 84065 View attachment 84064

Overview:

Third episode from Tinder Stories series. This time you will play as Selena's mother, which is going to the club on ladies night. For the first time we are using MV engine which allowed us to give you 1280x720 renders instead of 640x480.

This is my first game in NTR/Cuckold theme. As promised before, I'm posting here completed game to get as many reviews as possible. This game should be treated more like test game because of engine swap (I had to learn how to code game in new engine).

Updated: Mar/29/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre: NTR/Cuckold, Cheating, Female Protagonist, oral sex

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Forced cuckold in this episode?

Reactions: yourmomma
D

Deleted member 50069

Forced cuckold in this episode?
Generally if you wish to obtain sex scenes - yeah, however as always in my games - you can say "no" but it won't lead to any interesting events.

jacke

Sep 11, 2016
TINDER STORIES: ASUKA EPISODE

Current Game Status: Completed
Game Length: 1h:30m -/+
Main Informations: First episode of our spin-off series "Tinder Stories". In this episode you will have to help Asuka go trip that she dreamed of. She will encounter many strange situations, yet Asuka is adult girl who can always handle her trouble.

TINDER STORIES: KAREN EPISODE
Current Game Status: Completed
Game Length: 1h:30m -/+
Main Informations: Second episode of our spin-off series called TINDER STORIES. This time you will play as Selena's operator when she was 18 years old. How did it happen that Karen became operator in NEWS STATION in such young age? Check it out by yourself!

The two other episode of side project tinder from their patreon

D

Deleted member 50069

I am aware your games optional. :) What I mean is if the cuckold situation forced by blackmail, rape etc . :)
Not exactly. This episode is having one linear story without blackmails and rapes, however if you are asking why is she cuckolding her hubby - you have to check it out by yourself :D
I mean she got her own reason ;>

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Not exactly. This episode is having one linear story without blackmails and rapes, however if you are asking why is she cuckolding her hubby - you have to check it out by yourself :D
I mean she got her own reason ;>
After work time i will check for sure. :evilsmile:
It's netorase for me then. I don't address NTR as cuckold that is why i asked. Thx for reply.

D

Deleted member 50069

After work time i will check for sure. :evilsmile:
It's netorase for me then. I don't address NTR as cuckold that is why i asked. Thx for reply.
Dont forget to give me short review if you liked or disliked it ;) cheers!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El
D

Deleted member 50069

Hmm My game frozen before leaving house for girls night.
Game was tested on few different PCs and there were no critical bugs. Can you reproduce this error or send me some pics where exactly it bugs you?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I played through without any issues fwiw, only a slight lag every time they 'talked'.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Game was tested on few different PCs and there were no critical bugs. Can you reproduce this error or send me some pics where exactly it bugs you?
Game prompt for save. Then with partner we did chat before leaving house for girls night. Megan auto walked to Josh facing him like pic then game frozen for me.
I played windows version.

D

Deleted member 50069

Game prompt for save. Then with partner we did chat before leaving house for girls night. Megan auto walked to Josh facing him like pic then game frozen for me.
I played windows version.
Try activating wardrobe event from below

Reactions: Haraball

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Try activating wardrobe event from below
hmm below?
I can't move Megan or click anything in game.

I quit the game and load the save. After wardrobe chat. Still same. Megan auto walks towards Josh and game stucks there.

D

Deleted member 50069

hmm below?
I can't move Megan or click anything in game.

I quit the game and load the save. After wardrobe chat. Still same. Megan auto walks towards Josh and game stucks there.
If you are starting wardrobe event, use that tile

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes