RPGM Completed Tinder Stories: Megan Episode [Storytellers]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
well, adding a bridge to nowhere doesn't help anyone. it would be better to put all your effort on making the game you want rather than a side path with no pay off :)

D

Deleted member 50069

well, adding a bridge to nowhere doesn't help anyone. it would be better to put all your effort on making the game you want rather than a side path with no pay off :)
I think I see what you mean but before starting new big project which will get splitted on parts, I wanted to "learn" new engine in other game. I mean that I wanted to prepare myself in every aspect before I'll ask people to pay for updates in incomming game.
Now Im kinda ready to try and give people best quality product.

Wait.. for android you get rar file not apk.. fix pls?
Im not home atm. Once Im nearby my pc I'll check this asap

arnel19702017

Dec 5, 2017
I think I see what you mean but before starting new big project which will get splitted on parts, I wanted to "learn" new engine in other game. I mean that I wanted to prepare myself in every aspect before I'll ask people to pay for updates in incomming game.
Now Im kinda ready to try and give people best quality product.

Im not home atm. Once Im nearby my pc I'll check this asap
sounds good :) best of luck to all you projects then and thanks for the reply.

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
First one is Asuka Episode - however this was my very first game created in 5 days so I don't recommend to play it.

Second one is Karen Episode found here
It takes balls to admit your first game isn't as good as the others. Respect for that.

D

Deleted member 50069

Here goes android update.
I've tested it on Redmi Note 3 and it works.

clabird

Mar 9, 2018
Here goes android update.
I've tested it on Redmi Note 3 and it works.

Got an error of unknown child refernce or something to that effect just after getting the woman's background info . Samsung s8 for the Android version

D

Deleted member 50069

Guys, give me more ideas what to change/correct to make our productions more polished and nice-to-play.
Every review is welcome here

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes