RPGM Completed Tinder Stories: Megan Episode [Storytellers]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
Played it. The woman is too bitchy. It was short game and our choices don't matter for this version. You can fuck or not only this thing is important.

D

Deleted member 50069

For these who gets frozen issue - I've completly no idea why. However, if you wish you can try using online version found here:

Reactions: SholBlerk

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
For these who gets frozen issue - I've completly no idea why. However, if you wish you can try using online version found here:
frozen issue also in online version. o_O
Game doesn't like Windows.

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
Ok, so, at the first choice, if you don't choose to call the guy, its game over. Thats it. No other options? Its a little lame. And perhaps you might want to consider exspanding the game some and have a split story where hubby cheats on wife at his party.

D

Deleted member 50069

Ok, so, at the first choice, if you don't choose to call the guy, its game over. Thats it. No other options? Its a little lame. And perhaps you might want to consider exspanding the game some and have a split story where hubby cheats on wife at his party.
Yeah, I know. In my big projects saying no generally leads to other events and cgs but in TS:ME I had to cut it off because of no time As said before Megan was more of test game than full released episode. Thanks for this review tho. Cheers

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
In my signature section, you can find link for my western NTR list.
Hi, I'm interested as well in your NTR list, but your Profile isn't accessible so it seems(or limited to view), so we can't see your signature section. Or am I doing something wrong ?
Would be gratefull if you can share the list pls :extremelyhappy:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi, I'm interested as well in your NTR list, but your Profile isn't accessible so it seems(or limited to view), so we can't see your signature section. Or am I doing something wrong ?
Would be gratefull if you can share the list pls :extremelyhappy:
here... this thread also for eastern types

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Thank you, I had the signatures deactivated, I already new 80% of them but that 20% is really welcome so thank you!
Well it is NTR thread, you can find (almost) all NTR games there. I just collect the game names for western ones.

Reactions: Speed

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
As the review stated, this is not really an NTR game. Cheating tag is more suitable.
Remember NTR is when the protagonist is getting cucked/cheated on.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
My review after about 15 minutes of play:

Meh. So the MC is kind of a bitch for no reason. Her husband seems to care about her, but she seems intent on picking a fight from the get go. Without a lot of backstory, she just seems like a cunt honestly.

The translation/writing could use a lot of work to make it more fluent. Renders are decent, no bugs yet. We'll see how it plays out.

Edit: Ok, I played 5 more minutes and the game is now over. I fucked some guy from the bar, cheating on my husband and the game ended. Wow. Don't bother. 1 of 5.

Reactions: pootin

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Just played through this. Here is the run down:

-473 MB so I figured it would have more content than it does.
-The game is poorly made. There is a freeze error if you stand in the wrong spot to continue the game.
-Spelling and grammar errors are abundant in the little dialogue that does exist.
-ONLY 1 sex scene
-ONLY 1 choice, have the sex scene then game over, or just game over
-The animations facially espessially are poorly made in the sex scene
-Characters are introduced for no apparent reason. Such as the personal trainer
-The female protagonist has a highly undesirable personality. Her brain is like "I'm gonna cheat on my husband because he is jealous and thinks I'll cheat on him", and "I should have had an abortion"
-The game feels like it was to be the start of a game, but they did 1 scene, said "fuck it, put a completed tag on!"
-The game was made entirely for the wrong engine. No NEED for RPGM here. Renpy would be more ideal.

Highly flawed game without many redeeming qualities. I know it's just meant to be a minigame, but even for a minigame it's a bad game. Grammarly is free. The spelling / grammar are extremely bad. They say stuff like "Okey" instead of "Okay". Honestly the average 10 year old has better spelling skills.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes