Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TitansUniversity-0.1.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
why not just use skuddbutt models tho..
Hey hey, so that would pretty much only work for the Raven model but even then it's not built for games, there aren't many clothes options and I'd have to make completely new animations for them to work.

Animating videos is very different from game animation since you can be really specific with bone movement and not worry about how long it takes to render. Right now I use a bunch of shape keys for facial expressions instead of bones so they can more easily work in a game engine.

Plus, I feel like everyone has seen the Skudd Raven and I wanted my own take on her. Same with Starfire and the other characters I'm making. I don't mind changing them up in future builds though so if you have any suggestions about the model let me know!

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Looks alright but a blowjob gives a black screen. Might be because I have to run via proton (Steam's windows emulator). Any chance there's going to be a Linux x86_64 build?

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Thanks for the update am very interested were this game goes. Thanks for the share looking forward to playing and provide feed back.

• Love
Reactions: ExtendedSpace

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys! Sorry, blowjob isn't ready yet. I thought I blocked that option, I'll send out a hot fix build later today with the updated links.

Right now the options are Makeout and Handjob with sandbox options for both. I'll be updating those in v0.1.5.2 with new options (and dialogue, the story took a big hit from all the new features I put in).

Reactions: Gabaw

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Ok links are updated! Disabled both the Blowjob and Footjob buttons, only Makeout and Handjob should be working at this moment. If you guys catch anything else let me know!

I-Sin

May 27, 2017
Hi pal! Thanks for the new build!
Raven's model looks even better now. Respect!
Thank you for bringing the interface to mind. Almost everything works as it should =)
Now for some bad news:
When put on, some clothes take off their underwear or put on top of others.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ExtendedSpace

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hi pal! Thanks for the new build!
Raven's model looks even better now. Respect!
Thank you for bringing the interface to mind. Almost everything works as it should =)
Now for some bad news:
When put on, some clothes take off their underwear or put on top of others.
Hey thanks for sticking around to try it out! Yes I've made a lot of different options for Raven this time around (partially what took so long to get this build out) but glad you like it!

When it comes to the clothing system, yes I know there are a couple clothes options that will do that currently. I'll be fixing that in the next build as well along with the clipping of Ravens body through her clothes and the normals on some of Ravens ponytail corrected

Reactions: I-Sin

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello, i have a little problem in the game, it seem once i entered a scene i can’t end it, the end scene button don’t work and Raven is stuck in a weird loops where she touch her face over and over again.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hello, i have a little problem in the game, it seem once i entered a scene i can’t end it, the end scene button don’t work and Raven is stuck in a weird loops where she touch her face over and over again.
Hey, I'll get to looking for it! If you have any more specifics it might help me out:
- Is this when starting one of the events that bring you directly to the interaction scene?
- Is this when you are clicking on the sex buttons in the menu for Makeout/Handjob?
- Are you skipping with the CTRL button through the dialogue?
- Is Skip speed selected for the cutscene dialogue speed?
I've seen her get stuck sometimes in animations, usually due to the skipping (if you spam CTRL it can skip the needed triggers). Thanks for trying out the game in the meantime!

Reactions: DraKeoniS

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
If you have any more specifics it might help me out:
It happen exclusively (at least from what i have seen) when selecting the handjob in the sex interaction, the handjob event itself don’t seem to have that problem, once the handjob started trying to click on the end scene button will just cause raven to loop in an animation where she touch her face, it did happen originally when i skipped with ctrl but even without skipping it still happen.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
It happen exclusively (at least from what i have seen) when selecting the handjob in the sex interaction, the handjob event itself don’t seem to have that problem, once the handjob started trying to click on the end scene button will just cause raven to loop in an animation where she touch her face, it did happen originally when i skipped with ctrl but even without skipping it still happen.
Awesome thanks! I'll check it out, it's probably related to the random end dialogue. I'll release a fix in a day or 2

Reactions: DraKeoniS

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, work has been beating my ass with new projects the last few months (The beginning and end of the year are super busy for me) so I haven't been able to get much done. I used to get 5 hours of downtime to work on the game and for the last month I was lucky to get an hour in my downtime. February is finally a quiet month so I'll be able to get much more done now.

Sorry for the delays as usual, still trying to get out the last of these cutscenes before I do some bug fixes and optimization. Next update I'll be working on the new interactions.

AnthonyBourdaNW

Dec 5, 2021
Hi. I am super confused on how to begin obedience training and also how to unlock Starfire. Been stuck for a while building up trust and dependancy. Do I need to work on disgust too or something? Thanks

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hi. I am super confused on how to begin obedience training and also how to unlock Starfire. Been stuck for a while building up trust and dependancy. Do I need to work on disgust too or something? Thanks
Hey man, thanks for checking out the game!

So right now (v0.1.5) has up to Ravens handjob scenes.

The 0.1+ versions will be based on Raven, and 0.2 will be the release of Starfire since I'm still working on a lot of core systems (the Raven testbed). I'm making a change to the obedience training system too in the next update with the new scenes for Raven still. Starfire's model is done (for her version) but I'll need to build a ton of scenes and stuff (I plan on having multi-character scenes).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes