Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Obitouchiha76

Aug 19, 2021
Ok the game is really interesting. Great work
1) But I would like to know what the end of this update
2) I gave raven a book but after that whenever I try to give her another gift i couldn't she always be like you have already gave me gift 'today' even after I tried to give her another day
3) it would be good if you create a discord too because everyone can't freely gives you feedbacks so if you have discord then you can get people's suggestions, bug reports, feedbacks and you can freely talk to people one on one. Because discord is a chat corner it's a great way to connect with people who are playing your game
4) Now I know walkthrough is kinda a spoiler but i think you should give at least a text walkthrough so everyone will know when actually update is gonna end
5) amazing game

Last edited:

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Ok the game is really interesting. Great work
1) But I would like to know what the end of this update
2) I gave raven a book but after that whenever I try to give her another gift i couldn't she always be like you have already gave me gift 'today' even after I tried to give her another day
3) it would be good if you create a discord too because everyone can't freely gives you feedbacks so if you have discord then you can get people's suggestions, bug reports, feedbacks and you can freely talk to people one on one. Because discord is a chat corner it's a great way to connect with people who are playing your game
4) Now I know walkthrough is kinda a spoiler but i think you should give at least a text walkthrough so everyone will know when actually update is gonna end
5) amazing game
Hey man, thanks for checking it out! Glad you like what you see so far!

1) So the end of this update is when you finish the last quest to change Ravens lipstick. More addressed in 4)
2) yes that's a bug on me, I'll be fixing that and adding it to the 1.5 update which will have much more new content. Right now it can increase her mood from being angry, but you have to get her pretty angry to not want to talk (plus, her anger goes down every couple of hours as well).
3) Discord is planned but I can't commit to regular discussions on discord right now with all the content I'm making (solo developer). Once I get to a more stable point I'll do that along with discord, but for now you can treat this as a feedback zone since I check it pretty regularly.
4) Totally get that, I was planning on making a popup that appears when you reach the end of new content, I'll be adding that to the next build as well.
5) Thanks, I'm super glad you like it! I think you'll like the next build even more, so look forward to that! Think of Raven as a testbed for the next couple characters lol.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, update time!

- I've been working on animations and I think it's in a decent enough place to put together a rough demo of the interaction scenes now. Imported into Unity and now it's time to get to work on building out the new scene! Going to take a while because I'll be building a new interaction UI with multiple camera locations and movement options, hoping to have a test build out in the next month or two!

- Haven't had as much time to work on certain animations but I have been spending time working on Starfire's model, let me know if you guys like the changes!

Ok, time to get back to work, thanks for your support!

Reactions: I-Sin

pepsiman69

May 24, 2018
i have no clue how to get past when you have completed all Raven's quests, or is that really all this game has?

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, time for an update! It's been a while since I posted but that's because I've been super busy getting this update ready. A whole lot of changes will be taking place here, along with some dialogue to make it fit a bit better with the interaction scenes.

I also combined the rigs that were previously separate characters, so this can basically get rid of the spawning system and possible misses when the character doesn't hit the right triggers due to lag/performance issues/bad coding (probably).

I've created two combined rigs with both combined characters now, one for interaction scenes and one for the main scene where most general activities take place. I was originally planning on holding off on making the main scene rig for a couple reasons:

- I have to convert all animations from the separate rigs to the combined one, this will take some a couple hours at least
- I have to basically remove the spawning system since it's now run by animation (and should work much more consistently). Hopefully shouldn't take too many hours
- I have to convert all of the UI to now work with the combined rig instead of having separate ones, so that will take a good amount of time
- some animations will look a bit wonky since I have to make custom animations for certain actions

Now the reasons why I decided to go with it now:

- I have made all customizations easily accessible with the combined rigs, so makeup/lipsticks/clothes choices are all easily changed now. This can also be transferred to new characters made.
- It should make calling in characters simpler, much less code will be involved. This can also be used with new characters as well.
- I can use different camera options for different animations, so they will be tied specifically to the combined rigs viewpoints (say if you wanted to play in first person). I'm not planning on doing the main scene camera options yet but it's now an option for later.
- The amount of animations I can have the combined rigs do is significantly higher than before, since they are tied to each other now.
- sounds can specifically be tied to animation keyframes (like footsteps or other strange sounds)
- Clothes options transfer between scenes now that the rigs use the same customization options. The separate rig didn't have the same kind of slots for materials (like tattoo or eye makeup slots), so now those can be transferred.
- I can easily add new bones to a combined rig for different options (I added a couple to the boobs for later scenes where they will be bouncing a lot more).

So I figured the benefits outweigh the time cost and I'll just get it done now.

The big part of the 0.1.5 update will be the interaction scenes. I'll be starting off with two scenes that will have 3 different levels of interaction for now. Makeout/Handjob. The different camera options are already set, the animations seem smooth enough, and I'm making a whole host of options to go along with it. I'll add much more variances in the animations later on (like different HJ styles or what she does when you press an option).
HJ_Progress.PNG

Keep in mind, the below screenshot is just one makeout dialogue tree. Writing out a single tree takes a ton of time, so that's why I'm only doing three levels for now.
1657635618108.png

The only major issue I have right now: clipping.

This is the bane of my existence. I think I have a decent way around it, but it involves using transparency layers in Unity. It works almost perfectly but the only issue is when the object overlaps with itself the object becomes see-through when it shouldn't be (like Raven's arms crossing). I'll fix that in another update later on, if anyone knows how to make a custom shader in Unity to display meshes by Z order I'm all ears. I just don't want to spend a ton of time fixing small clipping issues when I can get out more content (plus a ton of other things to fix instead).

So that's the main updates for now, below are some screenshots of the new options coming. In terms of content it will be a good amount more than previous so thank you for your patience!

Crowned999

Jul 26, 2017
Hey guys, time for an update! It's been a while since I posted but that's because I've been super busy getting this update ready. A whole lot of changes will be taking place here, along with some dialogue to make it fit a bit better with the interaction scenes.

I also combined the rigs that were previously separate characters, so this can basically get rid of the spawning system and possible misses when the character doesn't hit the right triggers due to lag/performance issues/bad coding (probably).

I've created two combined rigs with both combined characters now, one for interaction scenes and one for the main scene where most general activities take place. I was originally planning on holding off on making the main scene rig for a couple reasons:

- I have to convert all animations from the separate rigs to the combined one, this will take some a couple hours at least
- I have to basically remove the spawning system since it's now run by animation (and should work much more consistently). Hopefully shouldn't take too many hours
- I have to convert all of the UI to now work with the combined rig instead of having separate ones, so that will take a good amount of time
- some animations will look a bit wonky since I have to make custom animations for certain actions

Now the reasons why I decided to go with it now:

- I have made all customizations easily accessible with the combined rigs, so makeup/lipsticks/clothes choices are all easily changed now. This can also be transferred to new characters made.
- It should make calling in characters simpler, much less code will be involved. This can also be used with new characters as well.
- I can use different camera options for different animations, so they will be tied specifically to the combined rigs viewpoints (say if you wanted to play in first person). I'm not planning on doing the main scene camera options yet but it's now an option for later.
- The amount of animations I can have the combined rigs do is significantly higher than before, since they are tied to each other now.
- sounds can specifically be tied to animation keyframes (like footsteps or other strange sounds)
- Clothes options transfer between scenes now that the rigs use the same customization options. The separate rig didn't have the same kind of slots for materials (like tattoo or eye makeup slots), so now those can be transferred.
- I can easily add new bones to a combined rig for different options (I added a couple to the boobs for later scenes where they will be bouncing a lot more).

So I figured the benefits outweigh the time cost and I'll just get it done now.

The big part of the 0.1.5 update will be the interaction scenes. I'll be starting off with two scenes that will have 3 different levels of interaction for now. Makeout/Handjob. The different camera options are already set, the animations seem smooth enough, and I'm making a whole host of options to go along with it. I'll add much more variances in the animations later on (like different HJ styles or what she does when you press an option).
View attachment 1921700

Keep in mind, the below screenshot is just one makeout dialogue tree. Writing out a single tree takes a ton of time, so that's why I'm only doing three levels for now.
View attachment 1921653

The only major issue I have right now: clipping.

This is the bane of my existence. I think I have a decent way around it, but it involves using transparency layers in Unity. It works almost perfectly but the only issue is when the object overlaps with itself the object becomes see-through when it shouldn't be (like Raven's arms crossing). I'll fix that in another update later on, if anyone knows how to make a custom shader in Unity to display meshes by Z order I'm all ears. I just don't want to spend a ton of time fixing small clipping issues when I can get out more content (plus a ton of other things to fix instead).

So that's the main updates for now, below are some screenshots of the new options coming. In terms of content it will be a good amount more than previous so thank you for your patience!

Can you post a link of that 1.5 update or it's too early ?

elstupidwolf

Jun 2, 2017
the game is either broken or there's litteraly no content.
I cannot give her another item even with skipping time to change day
there's no quest, nothing.
Am I missing something here?

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
the game is either broken or there's litteraly no content.
I cannot give her another item even with skipping time to change day
there's no quest, nothing.
Am I missing something here?
Hey man, these builds are pretty early WIP so that's why there's not much content. I'm reworking things that don't work that well at the moment until I get in the groove, but expect some big changes to the content in the next update!

Yes I heard the gift issue, I'll check that out since it's already in my list of bugs before the next update.

Reactions: seriiuo

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Are there sex scenes? Because I feel like there are fewer contents at the moment...
Also, the GoFile link is dead.
Hey man, not in the linked build. The next update will start some new scenes to play around with.

Links will die on this site, I have all previous builds on my Patreon (no charge, timed releases). You can just download there if you want to try it out!

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Making some good progress on this build! Sorry for the long wait, there are a lot of new features and a ton of animation work and coding to go along with it.

Animations: Completed
- Added over 50+ new/reworked animations to accommodate new rigs. Also added footstep sounds for Raven and a couple other small audio cues

UI: 70%
- A ton of new buttons and switches were needed for the clothes system but confirms that it works through saves and scene changes

Coding: 50-60%
- Completed the clothes system, have a working surprise appearance code for Raven that will trigger when conditions are met

Bug Fixes: 30%
- This is an iffy one because I've made so many changes, the prior bugs may not apply. Will still test for them after the new coding is completed

Script Writing: 10%
- This will be the last thing I work on, might take a week or more on just this to write out a lot of the new dialogue scenes

I've also found a solution to the clipping that I'll be applying in the next update! Expect a bit of clipping at times for this build but know that it will be fixed for the next one.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
the mouse disappears when clicking on the remove clothes buttons when she doesnt want to take them off after the dialog goes away.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
the mouse disappears when clicking on the remove clothes buttons when she doesnt want to take them off after the dialog goes away.
Hey, should be fixed in the new build! Whole lot of changes to the clothes system and others in general. I'll probably be ready to release in a few weeks, haven't had as much time as I wanted the last couple month to work on it but it's getting close!

Reactions: Testerguy19
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes