Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys! Been hard at work on v0.1.5.1, finally working at a good pace again. Made a lot of changes and updates the past couple weeks, here's a quick overview of the new additions that I'll be ready to push out in a couple more weeks:

- Completely remade intro. There are still a couple things that I can improve in a later update but the story aspect is a solid start for now. Made several new character models and animations for that purpose. I did have to reuse an old model for the intro talk with Raven but that will be fixed later on as well.

- New UI. Took a while to get this done, the circle UI wasn't really cutting it for the amount of options I was putting out so the new UI is working great so far!

It covers up to 9 different options to choose from, with buttons that do not appear if there is no specific option (so if there is 3 options you would only see three buttons)

(don't mind the clipping Terrific shirt, this one is only in the intro for a couple scenes, old model)

- I also added a bunch of different music in, not sure how I feel about some of the choices, but for the intro I'm having certain tunes play in the background for characters. When I release the update let me know what you guys think of the music selection and if it's a good fit.

- With the new music selection I added in a quick menu for sounds on the right-hand side of the screen (noted by a gear icon). Will make changes to that later, but it works for saving quick sound options

Other updates and improvements will be coming, thanks for being patient with me while I get this update out!

Some new in-progress shots below!
Klarion.PNG Klarion2.PNG Terrific.PNG Terrific2.PNG

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, making a lot of big changes to the room and lighting. The room is pretty much completely different now except for the general wall layouts. Also added a zeta tube to the room! Still making little adjustments to give the room a more "lived in scientist" feel while keeping it futuristic.

Old Room:

New Room:

I'm also reworking some of the intro dialogue and animations to make it a bit more cinematic. Mainly Mr. Terrific's scenes as I wanted to differentiate his attitude from the Terrific alter-ego.

Below you can see a bit of the lighting changes (noticeably the shine on the table and the red tint) to the Klarion scene but I'm leaving the animations for that one alone for now.

Still plugging away, hopefully I'll be done with the animations and dialogue changes in a couple more weeks! I'm also planning a couple other things to add to this update but nothing too concrete yet.

Thanks for your support!

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Alright getting close to a release! I've finally finished the intro cutscenes and am running through them for any major issues. This was the major intro update, It's several minutes of cutscenes setting up some of the story for the game. I'll delve further into plot points after the intro is complete as well.

Some previews from the new Raven introduction

Raven_Intro.PNG

Raven_Intro3.PNG

Raven_Intro2.PNG

I'm also been working on the mechanics for some smaller interactions (mini games), the first two interactions will be meditation practice and cleaning duty. I want to use these to build some stats like sensitivity and shame for later builds.

These won't take super long to build out since I already have an interaction template built for the handjob anims, fingers crossed.

These probably won't be in the latest update since I still have to update the room and model actions to the rest of the scenes outside of the intro, so if I can get that out in the next couple weeks you'll see it then!

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys! Sorry for the long delay, I've been doing a lot of background and logic updates that run pretty smoothly.

- Raven now has a daily schedule and will have random activities to do during the day. Sometimes she may be scheduled to stop by and talk depending on events and variables (low money/bad grades). Her location can be tracked on the call screen now, Further tracking will later on be with the security system I'll put in place.

- Clothes/material selection is now done by keywords, previously I had a bool that was switched on or off depending on the clothes piece, it was a ton of work to track and a pain whenever I updated the model since I had to do updates for every button/spawn. This change cut at least a good 500 lines of code off of my clothing script. The new keywords also let me cut down significantly on the amount of variables in the dialogue database so it should run a bit smoother now too.

- Streamlined and changed important stats in the game. I originally had trust/dependency/disgust as the main forms of progressing in the game but I wanted something a bit more dynamic to make Raven feel like you can challenge her. While they are still a big focus on changing your interactions overall, obedience, shame and resistance will be more regular daily factors. Push Raven to break down her resistance, put her in embarrassing situations and shame will rise, etc.

- Added a basic weather system. This won't affect anything yet and no visual/audio but there will be mood boosts depending on the character (Raven would enjoy fog/rain, Starfire heat waves). I'll table this until I get the latest update off the ground.

- I've overhauled a ton of the UI in the game, cut out tons of buttons and button functions that were redundant. Also updated the look of the UI to match the new dialogue visuals.

Staying super busy, I'm trying to get this update done in the next couple weeks hopefully (broken record). But I can definitely say that it will be a very significant change from the last build!

If you guys have any comments or any ideas you want to see implemented just let me know, thanks for your support!

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
just read the last change log, it talks about removing the blowjob button, so i gotta ask, are there any sex scenes yet? or is just teasing? and if so, does anybody knows when will they be implemented?

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
just read the last change log, it talks about removing the blowjob button, so i gotta ask, are there any sex scenes yet? or is just teasing? and if so, does anybody knows when will they be implemented?
Hey! So far I have makeout and handjob scenes but I'll be redoing them in the next update. I'll admit it's pretty barebones at this point but if you want to check it out it's there!

Reactions: ogr blanc

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Hey! So far I have makeout and handjob scenes but I'll be redoing them in the next update. I'll admit it's pretty barebones at this point but if you want to check it out it's there!
i will wait a bit then. game looks great. i just got burned too many times with some other projects that started awersome but when it came time to have some actual scenes, the devs simply abandoned.

so now, i only try things that have some content in them.

still gonna keep tabs as, like i said, this is looking pretty good.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
i will wait a bit then. game looks great. i just got burned too many times with some other projects that started awersome but when it came time to have some actual scenes, the devs simply abandoned.

so now, i only try things that have some content in them.

still gonna keep tabs as, like i said, this is looking pretty good.
I get you, I'm seeing a whole lot of abandoned tags on a couple of the games I followed. I'm sticking around, just taking a while lol.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
New build is out on Patreon! I'll be uploading the build here next Tuesday. Just a heads up, no sex in this update (just some panty shots) since this is mainly a redo of the game introduction. I think this will be pretty good update for people specifically into the story.

Next few updates will be interaction/sex updates!

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
View attachment 2783386
is there any way that you could use this model in the game maybe like an alternate skin for raven?
Btw game is pretty good
Hey thanks! No promises on using the Skudd model, I addressed it a little bit a while back but it would require a lot of work to get it game ready. It's more of an animation-only model, plus I would have to make tons of clothes changes to match that character body. Even if I did add it in, it wouldn't be for a good while until a lot of the main sex scenes are in place since that's my focus for now.

Reactions: Xem and seriiuo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TitansUniversity-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

afrougly

Jan 14, 2017
Not sure whats up but none of the scenes would load or play when interacting with raven. Like tutoring or the sex scene that were previously available would fade to black and either not play or it would just be raven standing there where I could no longer interactive with anything anymore. Had to close the game after that every time and restart it. Only thing I could do was change cloths and make small talk. Also her face was bugging out a bit like twitching on repeat would be the best way to describe it.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
the mouse keeps disappearing when talking to her and sometimes the menus disappear too or just freezes when clicking on them. also dont bother with clicking on the tutoring button game also freezes

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Not sure whats up but none of the scenes would load or play when interacting with raven. Like tutoring or the sex scene that were previously available would fade to black and either not play or it would just be raven standing there where I could no longer interactive with anything anymore. Had to close the game after that every time and restart it. Only thing I could do was change cloths and make small talk. Also her face was bugging out a bit like twitching on repeat would be the best way to describe it.
the mouse keeps disappearing when talking to her and sometimes the menus disappear too or just freezes when clicking on them. also dont bother with clicking on the tutoring button game also freezes
I see the tutoring problem, I'll have that fixed today.

For the problem with the sex scene, I'm not seeing that while testing. Can you provide your specs? It sounds like something isn't firing when loading the scene.

Mouse disappearing, I'll set a debug flag for that. It's set to always have the mouse visible but for some reason it stops after some conversations. I'll just force it on every conversation from now on.

I'll let you guys know when I update the links!

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
I see the tutoring problem, I'll have that fixed today.

For the problem with the sex scene, I'm not seeing that while testing. Can you provide your specs? It sounds like something isn't firing when loading the scene.

Mouse disappearing, I'll set a debug flag for that. It's set to always have the mouse visible but for some reason it stops after some conversations. I'll just force it on every conversation from now on.

I'll let you guys know when I update the links!
Nvm, I see what you're talking about with the sex scene. Will be fixed today too! Think I found the issue with the mouse disappearing, the default option was set to joystick which hides the mouse...no idea when I set that. Should be fixed too in the release today.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes