Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Got the same problem. Got to the quiz and it was blank without any way to go back. Other than that, got the problem with not working save and no prologue, just a black screen which i have to skip, to get anywhere.
Damn, I thought the quiz was solid, I tried it out a couple different ways. I'll add that to the list of things to check out, I'll probably have a hotfix build ready around next week. But for now, closing the application would be the way... I'll need to add some more options to the debug menu (F2) for future builds.

Just a heads up for everyone, the phone content other than the store and music player are pretty early in design so you may run into some issues when attempting to text Raven.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
Hey man, definitely not one of those 3-5 year "updates" kind of game. I was getting super annoyed waiting for all of them to make their games and I have a strong feeling they are just stalling for the Patreon bucks. I get that 2D art takes time but 1-3 new scenes after 5 months? Come on...

I followed Witch Hunter Trainer, Ciri Trainer, and of course the staples like Something Unlimited and Rogue-like Evolution and it seems like the updates get smaller and smaller as the decades go on (Something Unlimited is finally picking up though with their updates, even though I'm a little sad they aren't animated).

I wanted the complexity and replayability of a simulator game that has the chance to give you have different situations as you play, which is where the big time sink is with these first updates. After that initial setup is done, it's time for sex scenes (which should be next update). I do plan on having it start like Witch Trainer and other games with an initial buildup to the sex scenes though. You may or may not see a BJ in the next update.

Also, there's not really any NTR unless you count whoring her out to random guys later on as NTR. I'm planning on giving you the option of whoring her out for money and other things, and at a certain point she will start sending you pictures of her sucking dick or something like that (if you decide to go that route) but it's mostly you in control of the situation. Nothing about the MC being weak or unaware as per usual NTR tropes.

You can check out the Patreon, I recently posted my roadmap (for patrons) for the next couple updates. It's also got all of the old builds for free from the past year if you want to see the progress. The first update I released was 0.0.9 and you can see some of the reception to that on the first page (it was pretty bad lol, but you can see there's been a big jump both graphically and in-game).
good to know, so long there's a non-ntr route for making money, even if slower, would be apreciated. i dont plan on downloading the game as is, but i will be checking it out every once in a while, i think i would enjoy it more after a few updates, and the game gets meatier, but its good to know you seem to have a good direction there.

GL on the project.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ExtendedSpace

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
good to know, so long there's a non-ntr route for making money, even if slower, would be apreciated. i dont plan on downloading the game as is, but i will be checking it out every once in a while, i think i would enjoy it more after a few updates, and the game gets meatier, but its good to know you seem to have a good direction there.

GL on the project.
Yeah no worries man, try it out whenever you want I'm in no rush lol. I'm just having fun making the game, hopefully I can make something that gives a sense of replayability eventually with how many options I'm planning.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
is there a way to get her a job yet or is it still in development
Hey, the first set of jobs (or at least the first 2) will be available in the next build. I had to build out some separate UI and it's also tied to some phone conversations.

Several of the jobs will be ones where she sends you pictures at work so that's why I need to get the phone functional.

The first 3 jobs will be barista, waitress and streamer. The steamer one will take a bit more setup because it requires it's own UI (think of one of those cam shows). I have a bit of the UI already built for it but it's slow going since jobs aren't the biggest priority just yet (since money is not super important yet either).

jonewy

Oct 16, 2017
Hey, the first set of jobs (or at least the first 2) will be available in the next build. I had to build out some separate UI and it's also tied to some phone conversations.

Several of the jobs will be ones where she sends you pictures at work so that's why I need to get the phone functional.

The first 3 jobs will be barista, waitress and streamer. The steamer one will take a bit more setup because it requires it's own UI (think of one of those cam shows). I have a bit of the UI already built for it but it's slow going since jobs aren't the biggest priority just yet (since money is not super important yet either).
oooh ok cool thats good to hear i just thought i was doing something wrong

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Hey, which button did you click on, the one to text Raven?

Sorry, have a whole lot of things that I have to check (and create) and can't really get to them all since I don't have a dedicated tester. It's probably going to be in a bit of a rough state until we get to 0.2, this is all a baseline of functionality that I'm working towards.
It was "The Question Trivia".

I-Sin

May 27, 2017
Small bug report:
1) Saves don't work (but you already know that)
2) The video does not play in the intro.
3) "End of Day" does not work after meeting with Raven (intro)
4) There is no "Back" button in the phone menu Question Trivia
5) Why are Mr. Terrific's nails glowing?

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Small bug report:
1) Saves don't work (but you already know that)
2) The video does not play in the intro.
3) "End of Day" does not work after meeting with Raven (intro)
4) There is no "Back" button in the phone menu Question Trivia
5) Why are Mr. Terrific's nails glowing?
Hey man, thanks for checking out the game! I've got a hotfix build coming this Friday, I got a good majority of the bugs now and a couple UI errors I found so we should be good (hopefully).

1) Working on the saves now! The save system is always a thing I don't want to mess with (it really tests my coding skills unfortunately) but I'm plugging away at it and hopefully have it fixed.
2) Fixed!
3) Checking it out tomorrow when I do a couple more test runs, I'm not seeing any logic that would cause it yet but I'll find it. When you finished the Raven intro, is the "End Day" button grayed out (or any other time buttons)? After the intro it should be a free game and you can change the time to whenever.
4) Fixed!
5) I separated Terrific's texture regions since I was just working on him a bit before, so I had slapped on one of my white textures that I use for glowing and didn't bother changing it out yet. I did already change it to a single texture in blender now, so should be all good for the next release.

Reactions: Plisters

I-Sin

May 27, 2017
Hey man, thanks for checking out the game! I've got a hotfix build coming this Friday, I got a good majority of the bugs now and a couple UI errors I found so we should be good (hopefully).

1) Working on the saves now! The save system is always a thing I don't want to mess with (it really tests my coding skills unfortunately) but I'm plugging away at it and hopefully have it fixed.
2) Fixed!
3) Checking it out tomorrow when I do a couple more test runs, I'm not seeing any logic that would cause it yet but I'll find it. When you finished the Raven intro, is the "End Day" button grayed out (or any other time buttons)? After the intro it should be a free game and you can change the time to whenever.
4) Fixed!
5) I separated Terrific's texture regions since I was just working on him a bit before, so I had slapped on one of my white textures that I use for glowing and didn't bother changing it out yet. I did already change it to a single texture in blender now, so should be all good for the next release.
3) Everything is simple here, after talking with Raven, only one active button "End of the day" remains in the time menu. But when you click on it, nothing happens.
And if you wait for the change of day, when all the other buttons become active, then they will not work either.
But if you skip the Intro, then everything works fine.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
3) Everything is simple here, after talking with Raven, only one active button "End of the day" remains in the time menu. But when you click on it, nothing happens.
And if you wait for the change of day, when all the other buttons become active, then they will not work either.
But if you skip the Intro, then everything works fine.
Ok I spotted what wasn't firing now. I'll have a fix soon!

Reactions: I-Sin

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Gonna be cruel to be kind... This is unplayable and full of bugs. A total mess. Intro doesn't play, game systems randomly stop working, can't use the phone without risk of having to close the game and restart, can't advance time, stat gain options give barely any progress so can tell already its gonna be a grind fest. Is there even anything in this fap worthy yet?

Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my time. Real shame cos the concept and visuals have potential.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Gonna be cruel to be kind... This is unplayable and full of bugs. A total mess. Intro doesn't play, game systems randomly stop working, can't use the phone without risk of having to close the game and restart, can't advance time, stat gain options give barely any progress so can tell already its gonna be a grind fest. Is there even anything in this fap worthy yet?

Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my time. Real shame cos the concept and visuals have potential.
Perfect timing, was just about to release the hotfix update that addresses 90% of those issues! Just adding some more trivia questions and creating the new build.

In regards to grind, I don't believe in that. The most grind you'll get in this game is going through story events, and clicking 3 interactions or route progressions to progress to the next one. I have 5 planned levels of interaction so far (like Witch Trainers progression system) and all will be a direct progression from the previous story.

The MC gets $1000 a day (this will be increased later on with other facilities and actions), which is significantly more than enough to cover every item and interaction for now. There will be more options with money later on but I don't want people grinding for money and events, this isn't that type of game.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Perfect timing, was just about to release the hotfix update that addresses 90% of those issues! Just adding some more trivia questions and creating the new build.

In regards to grind, I don't believe in that. The most grind you'll get in this game is going through story events, and clicking 3 interactions or route progressions to progress to the next one. I have 5 planned levels of interaction so far (like Witch Trainers progression system) and all will be a direct progression from the previous story.

The MC gets $1000 a day (this will be increased later on with other facilities and actions), which is significantly more than enough to cover every item and interaction for now. There will be more options with money later on but I don't want people grinding for money and events, this isn't that type of game.
Hmm will give it another chance then later on.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hotfix build up! If anyone finds any other bugs let me know. I'll pack them into the 1.5 build.

I-Sin

May 27, 2017
Small bug report 0.1.4.1:
1) After receiving Raven's gift the next day, she says that already received the gift today.
2) Does not switch music in the phone menu
3) Once the Outfit is removed, it cannot be put back on. The button is not active.
4) Clothing settings are not saved after loading the save
5) If in the clothes menu, when Raven is in a Outfit, you change the top, then her pants will disappear.
6) (im not sure if this is a bug) in the dialogue menu with Raven: Obedience training - after completing the quest with the lost phone, Raven says that option will be available in next update. (in version 0.1.4.0 it seemed to work all the time)

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Small bug report 0.1.4.1:
1) After receiving Raven's gift the next day, she says that already received the gift today.
2) Does not switch music in the phone menu
3) Once the Outfit is removed, it cannot be put back on. The button is not active.
4) Clothing settings are not saved after loading the save
5) If in the clothes menu, when Raven is in a Outfit, you change the top, then her pants will disappear.
6) (im not sure if this is a bug) in the dialogue menu with Raven: Obedience training - after completing the quest with the lost phone, Raven says that option will be available in next update. (in version 0.1.4.0 it seemed to work all the time)
Hey, thanks for checking it out some more! Those are all added to my list now, I'm doing a lot of animation work right now. Once I get back into Unity I'll squash them before I make the new scenes.

1) should be a quick fix
2) When trying to switch the music does the play and pause button still switch?
3) Quick fix, just need to check the button out
4) Weird, tested that in my saves and it was working. I'll be creating additional flags for that in 1.5 anyway (it'll be a part of setting her clothes in the interaction scenes) so that should be fixed.
5) Another quick fix, just need to check the button
6) That was a leftover from when I switched the to separate instances for questlines, will be fixed in the next one!

If you want to do more bug hunts I'd appreciate it! It really helps at these early stages of the game.

I-Sin

May 27, 2017
Hey, thanks for checking it out some more! Those are all added to my list now, I'm doing a lot of animation work right now. Once I get back into Unity I'll squash them before I make the new scenes.

1) should be a quick fix
2) When trying to switch the music does the play and pause button still switch?
3) Quick fix, just need to check the button out
4) Weird, tested that in my saves and it was working. I'll be creating additional flags for that in 1.5 anyway (it'll be a part of setting her clothes in the interaction scenes) so that should be fixed.
5) Another quick fix, just need to check the button
6) That was a leftover from when I switched the to separate instances for questlines, will be fixed in the next one!

If you want to do more bug hunts I'd appreciate it! It really helps at these early stages of the game.
2) Remove from the list. Now checked by starting a new game, everything works fine.
Strange error o_O
I downloaded the client, made the first start, started a new game. Didn't skip intro. On the 2nd day, before talking with Raven, I decided to check the bugs in the phone interface (a sore spot :LOL: ) Almost immediately I noticed this error with the music and it remains in the saves.
But after the second launch and the start of a new game, everything is fine. Skip intro.
( In the screenshot, this error, after switching. )

I have no way to thank you financially. Therefore, my posts are a sign of respect for your work and time.

1651905487630.png

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
2) Remove from the list. Now checked by starting a new game, everything works fine.
Strange error o_O
I downloaded the client, made the first start, started a new game. Didn't skip intro. On the 2nd day, before talking with Raven, I decided to check the bugs in the phone interface (a sore spot :LOL: ) Almost immediately I noticed this error with the music and it remains in the saves.
But after the second launch and the start of a new game, everything is fine. Skip intro.
( In the screenshot, this error, after switching. )

I have no way to thank you financially. Therefore, my posts are a sign of respect for your work and time.

View attachment 1797275
Yeah it was a bug I noticed in the previous saves when I was testing and fixed it, hopefully it doesn't appear again. I'm sad about the phone being a bit behind in content but that'll be ramping up soon :cool: (in relative dev time)

Thanks I-Sin, I truly appreciate it. I'm just happy that people are willing to try it out in this rough state and have hope for it in the future. Here's to making a fun game for us all!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes