Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
So, I got the "call me again tomorrow" thing and now in the next day I can call her but clicking on her does nothing

Edit: Trying again same outcome, did anyone test this? Unplayable in current state.

Edit 2: Restarting game and loading made Raven disappear completely, not reappearing when called

Edit 3: Same thing happens in both trust and dependency route, so the game is completely broken

Last edited:

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
So, I got the "call me again tomorrow" thing and now in the next day I can call her but clicking on her does nothing

Edit: Trying again same outcome, did anyone test this? Unplayable in current state.

Edit 2: Restarting game and loading made Raven disappear completely, not reappearing when called

Edit 3: Same thing happens in both trust and dependency route, so the game is completely broken
Ahh that's on me, I played through the new content until that point (since that's the end of the content) and most likely didn't set the flag to continue. I'll fix it when I get home tonight.

For the disappearing I'll look into that, didn't happen during my testing but might be related to the end of content.

Reactions: Jarul

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
so i think i downloaded it wrong and now i can't open it or get rid of it, please help.
Hey, do you mean a corrupt download or something? I would try a restart and then delete the folder, redownload again and see if it works. I did a couple checks on the DL links and didn't have any issues.

remus32

Jul 8, 2017
no it says its a disk image file, ive tried to delete the folder but it keeps saying its in use but it isn't.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
no it says its a disk image file, ive tried to delete the folder but it keeps saying its in use but it isn't.
Noooooo that is most likely a virus or something (the upload will always be a zip file and have an exe).

I've seen that iso popping up on anonfiles the most, if the download starts don't open it and cancel if you can before it downloads (I've never let the iso fully download).

I would do a virus scan and quarantine the file, I had it happen to me a couple years ago and avast seemed to do a pretty good job of getting rid of it.

remus32

Jul 8, 2017
fffffuck
Edit: so good news is that i guess i got it without avast but i did download it and it seems to have helped. thanks.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ExtendedSpace

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Just put out build v0.1.3.1 hotfix, removes the dialogue block at the end of the new content and changes the save system Raven's interactions. Also fixed a couple expressions that got crossed with the move to triggers, let me know if you guys find any other issues!

Reactions: Jarul

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
someone else said they liked the model of Raven and I agree, but other that that?
all the menus are slow, have to summon and dismiss, which is slow, the conversation wheel is slow and then I assume there is a lot of grinding to get up her affection before anything happens?
played around for 20min and then moved on to the next game i had updated

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
First off dark text on dark background makes it hard to read. change up the color scheme of the text. Maybe coordinate colors to characters. Also have no ability to forward time and the sound gets quite annoying after 20min of listening to it with no ability to call any girl or advance time. very frustrating.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
First off dark text on dark background makes it hard to read. change up the color scheme of the text. Maybe coordinate colors to characters. Also have no ability to forward time and the sound gets quite annoying after 20min of listening to it with no ability to call any girl or advance time. very frustrating.
Hey, couple things on this:

- All conversation text is white on a purple background, the only dark text is options that you can't select (I might lighten the trust color, but that's about it). It shouldn't matter too much if it's dark if it isn't selectable in the first place (pretty common mechanic in choice-based games).

- There are a couple different time options to choose from, if you skip the intro the guide is also skipped that details the information (it can still be viewed from the options menu). Hit the "Advance Time" button on the bottom bar to get the time skip options, ranging from 1-4 hours, skipping directly to a time period or ending the day.
Advance Time.JPG

- Music can be muted in the options panel. When you have the phone unlocked, there is also the option to switch music with the music player (more song options will be added later).

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Anything else happened at that time where it got stuck? Money shouldn't have any affect at this point (it's just a counter and notification)
Here's what I did in detail: Relationship talks going dependency route until obedience training was available, did that, invited her next day, clicking on her gives the notification "Raven got 100 money" (or sth similar) and then I am stuck in a conversation screen but without the wheel or anything to click.

Reactions: Dark Lord Nova

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Here's what I did in detail: Relationship talks going dependency route until obedience training was available, did that, invited her next day, clicking on her gives the notification "Raven got 100 money" (or sth similar) and then I am stuck in a conversation screen but without the wheel or anything to click.
Do you know what time period it was too? Also, did you try pressing the "ESC" key? that should cancel any conversation.

I'm not seeing anything to indicate a freeze there but I'll keep checking. Thanks for the awesome bug testing!

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Do you know what time period it was too? Also, did you try pressing the "ESC" key? that should cancel any conversation.

I'm not seeing anything to indicate a freeze there but I'll keep checking. Thanks for the awesome bug testing!
Pretty sure first or second hour in the morning. I am not 100% sure if I pressed esc, will try

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Ok recreated it after re-downloading, I clicked "Obedience Training" then it said "Raven Money +100" and stuck on this screen
stuck.png

Nov 7, 2017
Ok recreated it after re-downloading, I clicked "Obedience Training" then it said "Raven Money +100" and stuck on this screen
View attachment 1644225
Funny I'm getting the same issue. I tried to click on "ESC" key but it doesn't get out of it and nothing happens but when I click "F2" key I get the debug menu and that's the only way I can get out of the conversation and leave the game back to the main menu without exiting the game completely. Seems like the "Obedience Training" is broken or bugged after you start it and the dependency route.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Wow I found it...single typo where I wrote AnimatorPlay(Talk)2; instead of AnimatorPlay(Talk)@2; I'll double check to see if I can find anymore. Let's see if that resolves the issue.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes