Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
Hey, does the selector text come up when you try to click on her? Were you able to click on menu items or dismiss her?
I'll check the logic for selection today!
i was able to interact about 5 minutes after i posted my question. not sure how i got it to work.

forgot to mention. i think i was able to interact with raven after she changed out of her costume and she was wearing tank top and tight pants

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
i was able to interact about 5 minutes after i posted my question. not sure how i got it to work.

forgot to mention. i think i was able to interact with raven after she changed out of her costume and she was wearing tank top and tight pants
Ayyy that's a perfect pinpoint, I think I know exactly where to look now. Thanks!

Reactions: cerberus666

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, been busy optimizing the Raven model and creating animations for future events. I also think I found that fullscreen bug and interaction bug, so expect a hotfix update soon!

Made some changes to Ravens rig, so now she has extra flexibility in the butt area ;) Obligatory Jack-O pose JackO.png

Gotta reimport her since the skeleton is all new, also changing up the dialogue that can influence her states. Look for that around next month or so, maybe earlier if I power through.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: I-Sin and Lerd0

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
How do I change the the size resolution?
Hey man! Under options you should see the fullscreen and resolution toggles.
1637590506270.png

Latest build still has the start menu bug, I'm packaging the fix in the next hotfix update (probably near the end of the month).

I had to redo a lot of Ravens body anims since she was throwing errors in Unity, so that definitely slowed me down from just doing the hotfix.

Feb 28, 2019
Hey man! Under options you should see the fullscreen and resolution toggles.
View attachment 1513504

Latest build still has the start menu bug, I'm packaging the fix in the next hotfix update (probably near the end of the month).

I had to redo a lot of Ravens body anims since she was throwing errors in Unity, so that definitely slowed me down from just doing the hotfix.
And how do I get to Options?

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, regular monthly progress update:

Model and animation changes are in and much smoother than before. I'll probably do the same to simplify Terrifics animations and rig eventually, but no time soon.

Adding a lot of new dialogue for Raven, but of course behind in where I wanted to be so far since I ran into a couple big bugs to fix. I'm also pretty sure I fixed the intro resolution and interaction bugs, look out for a new update in the next week or two!

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
Hey guys, been busy optimizing the Raven model and creating animations for future events. I also think I found that fullscreen bug and interaction bug, so expect a hotfix update soon!

Made some changes to Ravens rig, so now she has extra flexibility in the butt area ;) Obligatory Jack-O pose View attachment 1494596

Gotta reimport her since the skeleton is all new, also changing up the dialogue that can influence her states. Look for that around next month or so, maybe earlier if I power through.
My god, you really come a long way from those initial facial models

• Red Heart
Reactions: ExtendedSpace

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys. this update is going to take a bit longer to get done. It's extensive with the amount of changes I made, so I might release the new build closer to Christmas. There will be significantly more content to work with, so look forward to it!

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
This is not helpful.
If all goes as planned, this update will be coming out tonight! So the fix should be good then. There's a whole lot of changes in this build (I also made a skip button to the new content), there is a significantly larger amount of dialogue options now (dependent on time of day and other factors).

Sorry it took so long to get the fix out though, wanted to make sure the update had a bit more substance than just a screen fix.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Alright, looks like it'll be tomorrow since I'm pretty beat. Just finishing up some dialogue branches, I think you guys will see what I'm going for with this newest build.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Oof, running into some logic errors with the huge amount of changes made. If it's not done tomorrow it'll be done on Monday, definitely this week.

BiscuitCultist

Jul 26, 2017
I literally can't get past day one without something bugging out and freezing the game. Looks promising but is currently unplayable.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
So corruption is apart of this, is perhaps mind control also gonna be a thing? Either way, I'm still interested
Hey, so mind control in the form of hypnotizing is definitely a planned feature ;) I'm going for a full simulator with several different routes to take, hypnotizing as a special temporary state with long term effects. The same with drug use/alcohol (get her drunk enough times over a period of time and she will turn into a drunkard).

I'm tying the options to obedience levels (and giving more options to add trust/dependency points to raise obedience), but it's gonna be a whoooole lot of writing.

Reactions: userrandy
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes