Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Alright, links updated!

Found a couple other bugs that were slightly annoying to deal with and a couple storyline blocks.
The cell phone and obedience 0 quests should now work correctly, tested them out multiple ways and didn't run into any other issues.

Also made some changes to the time advance, now whenever time is advanced Raven will leave and need to be called again. The game will also autosave whenever time is advanced in case you need to leave the game, so you would lose little progress.

Let me know if you guys find any other bugs! I'm doing a lot of animation work for the next update so it may take a bit longer than my usual monthly updates.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

DraKeoniS

May 11, 2020
Hello, so i tried downloading the game to give it a try (i am a big fan of titans and i really like how the concept of the game sound) but my antivirus keep blocking me, it seem all of the links given are flagged as infected by Win32:RATX-gen(trj) i am no expert in that domain but some research told me it's a mix between an adware and can also be used by some like a ransomware, is there any way we could have a mega link?

Last edited:

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hello, so i tried downloading the game to give it a try (i am a big fan of titans and i really like how the concept of the game sound) but my antivirus keep blocking me, it seem all of the links given are flagged as infected by Win32:RATX-gen(trj) i am no expert in that domain but some research told me it's a mix between an adware and can also be used by some like a ransomware, is there any way we could have a mega link?
Hey man, links are definitely a bit weird but my Patreon has the latest public release as well. Link below!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dell96kill

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, time for a progress update!

- First clothes, I looked into the real-time cloth and interactions and I couldn't get something that was both performant and also looked decent when playing so I'm going to go with the traditional way. Took a bit of time and a few different cloth sim tests but it wasn't all for nothing. I now have a couple different clothes options that I put together, working on some accessories too, might spend a bit of time working on the clothing system again (but the writing will come first).

- Finally getting around to updating Terrific's animations so he doesn't look as jank while he's sitting around. This is also laying the foundation for the upcoming sex scene interactions so when I get to that everything looks smooth.

- I have a solid plan for the sex scene interactions, probably won't be able to fit it in this update but the next one should cover it!
Raven_1.JPG Raven_2.JPG Raven_3.JPG

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys! Progress on the latest update is going well, it's taking a while because there's a significant number of changes coming in this build. A lot of the changes are listed below:

- New clothes options, including accessories (one option each for now but there will be more later).

- Added the option to change lipsticks. A makeup option will be added later on too, this system is early and still have some kinks to workout.

- Completely revamping the talking interaction UI for future events. It was getting a bit unruly with having everything under a direct talk option so I'm segmenting it out into more dedicated sections for easier use.

- A couple job options should be ready by the next update, but most likely won't contain visuals or scenes. It will basically affect how she gets money and will later influence her willingness to do certain actions.

- Updated a lot of Terrific's animations, so he has a bit smoother movement now in dialogue options.

That's all for now, but I'll have a lot more to talk about when the update drops!

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Sorry to say, but once again a very messy release. Starting obedience training (after waiting a day) or any quest immediately freezes the game in textless dialogue mode.
Dialogue set to fast, happens both in one session new game and loading that game after restarting.

Last edited:

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Sorry to say, but once again a very messy release. Starting obedience training (after waiting a day) or any quest immediately freezes the game in textless dialogue mode.
Dialogue set to fast, happens both in one session new game and loading that game after restarting.
Weird, totally tested it on fast as well. Ok I'll take another look and see, I might need to put some additional flags at the end of conversations. Mind telling me your specs as well? I'm wondering if it's because you're on a higher or lowee end machine and certain scripts aren't running at the correct times. I'll probably need to account for that

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
saves dont work
Hey! I didn't take a look at the same system for this build since I didn't really change much there but I might have disconnected something without noticing. I'll recheck it just to make sure, also it's pretty early on so I don't have a timestamp or anything on the saves yet.

Reactions: I-Sin and culgar

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Weird, totally tested it on fast as well. Ok I'll take another look and see, I might need to put some additional flags at the end of conversations. Mind telling me your specs as well? I'm wondering if it's because you're on a higher or lowee end machine and certain scripts aren't running at the correct times. I'll probably need to account for that
Windows 10, Intel i7, 16gb RAM, SSD, Geforce GTX 1050

• Red Heart
Reactions: ExtendedSpace

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
First thing I pressed on the phone took me to a blank screen with no back option. Had to exit the program from windows. At least make sure your game doesn't have dead ends before you release it... ffs.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
First thing I pressed on the phone took me to a blank screen with no back option. Had to exit the program from windows. At least make sure your game doesn't have dead ends before you release it... ffs.
Hey, which button did you click on, the one to text Raven?

Sorry, have a whole lot of things that I have to check (and create) and can't really get to them all since I don't have a dedicated tester. It's probably going to be in a bit of a rough state until we get to 0.2, this is all a baseline of functionality that I'm working towards.

ogr blanc

May 15, 2019
have not played yet, so forgive me if im dead wrong, but going by the tags, and it being a trainer game, is this project another "take 3-5 years to add any sex act scene"?

because im kinda tired of having hopes only for the devs to get tired and not even add a bj, or suddenly make it a ntr game.(witch hunter trainer, ciri trainer...). so you know, would be nice to know early on what the plan was.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hey, which button did you click on, the one to text Raven?

Sorry, have a whole lot of things that I have to check (and create) and can't really get to them all since I don't have a dedicated tester. It's probably going to be in a bit of a rough state until we get to 0.2, this is all a baseline of functionality that I'm working towards.
Got the same problem. Got to the quiz and it was blank without any way to go back. Other than that, got the problem with not working save and no prologue, just a black screen which i have to skip, to get anywhere.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
have not played yet, so forgive me if im dead wrong, but going by the tags, and it being a trainer game, is this project another "take 3-5 years to add any sex act scene"?

because im kinda tired of having hopes only for the devs to get tired and not even add a bj, or suddenly make it a ntr game.(witch hunter trainer, ciri trainer...). so you know, would be nice to know early on what the plan was.
Hey man, definitely not one of those 3-5 year "updates" kind of game. I was getting super annoyed waiting for all of them to make their games and I have a strong feeling they are just stalling for the Patreon bucks. I get that 2D art takes time but 1-3 new scenes after 5 months? Come on...

I followed Witch Hunter Trainer, Ciri Trainer, and of course the staples like Something Unlimited and Rogue-like Evolution and it seems like the updates get smaller and smaller as the decades go on (Something Unlimited is finally picking up though with their updates, even though I'm a little sad they aren't animated).

I wanted the complexity and replayability of a simulator game that has the chance to give you have different situations as you play, which is where the big time sink is with these first updates. After that initial setup is done, it's time for sex scenes (which should be next update). I do plan on having it start like Witch Trainer and other games with an initial buildup to the sex scenes though. You may or may not see a BJ in the next update.

Also, there's not really any NTR unless you count whoring her out to random guys later on as NTR. I'm planning on giving you the option of whoring her out for money and other things, and at a certain point she will start sending you pictures of her sucking dick or something like that (if you decide to go that route) but it's mostly you in control of the situation. Nothing about the MC being weak or unaware as per usual NTR tropes.

You can check out the Patreon, I recently posted my roadmap (for patrons) for the next couple updates. It's also got all of the old builds for free from the past year if you want to see the progress. The first update I released was 0.0.9 and you can see some of the reception to that on the first page (it was pretty bad lol, but you can see there's been a big jump both graphically and in-game).

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes