Unity Titans University [v0.1.7] [TitansU]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tiddy.Bomber

Dec 23, 2019
As someone who played this game, with a spectator, we had the best time playing and laughing at this trainwreck on wheels as it limps out the station. I dont know whats going to happen in the games future, but i can definitely say its too early to plug your patreon. I am curious to know though, i actually DID try to get rowans titties out, but my game crashed. Either it was divine intervention, saving me and my friend from the model or the game just crashed at a good time. Honestly, i couldnt be bothered to load the damn thing a second time. The writing is about as good as the models, so ill give you an A+ for consistency.

D

Deleted member 3352948

I was not able to get any sexual actions to work, the game stalled both times I tried.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
I was not able to get any sexual actions to work, the game stalled both times I tried.
Hey, I think that might be a problem when I made the build, it seemed to run fine Unity proper. We'll release a fix for that in the next few days. If you find any other bugs let me know, this is our first build so it's pretty undercooked right now.

I am currently working on the models now, look for updates soon!

JTrox

Sep 5, 2018
Bro, I support all content creators, and I appreciate all that y'all do, but ho could you do my Rae Bae like that man. Come on!

• Haha
Reactions: ExtendedSpace
Mar 28, 2021
Yeah, I'm sure you've had a ton of comments from people on the Raven model already, so I don't really need to say anything. I still wish you the best of luck and just know, there's at least 1 person out there in this world that will undoubtedly jerk off to your 2000's, all polygon Raven. Seriously though, keep trying, because that's where the best stuff comes from.

• Haha

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
"Huh, this looks interesting. Not enough Titans games in my opinion. Let's just take a look at these preview images."

*looks at first image*

"Okay, looks like it will be something of a management game. Not my cup of tea, but can be fun if done right. Next one."

*looks at second image*

"Okay and here we have aaaaaaaaaaaaaAAA"

*looks at third image*

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

JESUS, WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH HER FACE?!?! It looks like a modded Sims character or something you would make in Dark Souls!!!

Look, from one (non-active) 3d animator to another (if you ARE the one modeling these characters), then I would suggest scrapping your Raven model (and potentially other future models if they look like...that) and instead either a.) Honing your modeling skills or b.) Getting OKAY FOR USE premade and prerigged models instead. You have access to the internet, which means you have access to sites like sketchfab and deviantart, where there are plenty of people who have already made really good looking models, both free and paid. I would recommend using those instead, AS LONG AS YOU PROVIDE PROPER CREDITS.

I do want this game to succeed, but the models are really holding it back, so I would really recommend getting premade models and using those.

Does this guy even read these?
Did I just waste my time writing all this?
fuck.

EDIT: Okay, I just read your replies to other comments (in my hubris is decided to post this BEFORE reading those), and man, now I feel kind of bad. You got those models done all in roughly a month, and that is just rushing at its finest. I would still recommend using someone else's model, but then if you still want to go for a similar, more "realistic" look, then dont rush yourself on the models. Take your time to perfect them, and use models made by others as placeholders. All art takes time to perfect, and the more time you spend on it, the better.

Also, another suggestion, when you finish a model, leave it sitting for about 24 hours and try to take your mind off of it. Then, come back to it later with a fresh mind, look it over again, and you should be able to notice any flaws that you have. This will give you an even greater chance of fixing mistakes, and then you can take another step back and repeat the process.

Only use a model that YOU feel confident in. Dont feel a need to rush out an update. I understand you have a patreon, and that's why I suggested using a placeholder model for the time being, so that you can hone your skills with modeling more.

Last edited:

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, took a little week vacation and am getting back to work. I think you guys are going to like the new models (I got some tips from a VERY good artist)! I'm working on some animations for them now and doing some new outfits. I'll have something to show in the next week or 2 regarding models, so be on the lookout!

Reactions: superfire516

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
Hey guys, so I have some updates on the models for Terrific and Raven so far. I still have a lot of work to do for the clothes and animations but let me know what you think!

The new Raven model
Raven1.JPG

And the new Terrific model (don't mind the oddly colored outfit)
Terrific.JPG

We are also working on redoing a lot of the main room and background objects (actually texturing and improving things instead of rough blockouts), and working on a lot of different systems on the backend.

No timeline yet on a new build release (the first one was pretty rough lol), but I'll be posting regular updates on the process every week or 2. Thanks for your support, hope to bring you guys more soon!

Kaer1n

Aug 20, 2020
The game is still at an early stage, but the developer has made progress.
I wish you good luck and I will follow the updates.
P.S. The new Raven model is beautiful

• Love

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
im playing the game now and when i play next it freezes and just gives me no options so i have to keep restarting the game someone help me
Hey, yes we are aware of that bug and it is definitely fixable, only an issue of time. Something to do with the logic for our dialogue system not firing when it should.

I'm doing animation work on the new models right now and our other coder has been pretty busy, so we may just make the full changes in the 0.1 update (The animations and conversations are being updated as well for the new models).

If our coder doesn't get to it in the next 2 weeks I'll jump into Unity and see if I can fix it.

Reactions: Dell96kill

Lolzman

Feb 4, 2021
I'm hyped to see where this game is going! Can always do with more good trainer games.

Also, seeing people still shit on the old model after the dev has already acknowledged the criticism was pretty cringe, cmon guys.

ExtendedSpace

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2017
im playing the game now and when i play next it freezes and just gives me no options so i have to keep restarting the game someone help me
Had some time today so I jumped in Unity and fixed up those major bugs! Let me know if you find any other issues playing for now. Animations and models are super rough in this version still so stay posted for the update on that.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes