K18

Apr 19, 2018
ch9-preview3.jpg

It's time for our second chapter of Volume 2. Things are heating up, and some important decisions yet remain. Intrigue abounds, and maybe it is time to settle some old scores. A lot left to happen as we wrap up To Be A King. Chapter 10 isn't far behind this one, so stay tuned.
Downloads:
  • (requires Chapter 8 or Volume 1)
Here's what is new with Chapter 9:
  • Over 840 new renders
  • Chapter markers added to show when you begin a new chapter
  • 20 new scenes
  • 14 additions to the special ($10+ patrons)
  • 5 new lewd scenes
  • Special content for those on the following branches: Valentina, Estrid, Lydia, Helena, Goddess Anna, Eliana, Flora
A special thanks goes to my beta team. They have a lot of work each release now thanks to all these paths and options. I do what I can, but always good to get another set of eyes (and different saves) to ensure I didn't mess up too badly.
Thanks so much for your support, and I hope you love this chapter!

Jace_Herondale

Apr 2, 2020
View attachment 2041912

It's time for our second chapter of Volume 2. Things are heating up, and some important decisions yet remain. Intrigue abounds, and maybe it is time to settle some old scores. A lot left to happen as we wrap up To Be A King. Chapter 10 isn't far behind this one, so stay tuned.
Downloads:
  • (requires Chapter 8 or Volume 1)
Here's what is new with Chapter 9:
  • Over 840 new renders
  • Chapter markers added to show when you begin a new chapter
  • 20 new scenes
  • 14 additions to the special ($10+ patrons)
  • 5 new lewd scenes
  • Special content for those on the following branches: Valentina, Estrid, Lydia, Helena, Goddess Anna, Eliana, Flora
A special thanks goes to my beta team. They have a lot of work each release now thanks to all these paths and options. I do what I can, but always good to get another set of eyes (and different saves) to ensure I didn't mess up too badly.
Thanks so much for your support, and I hope you love this chapter!
Now can someone give us a direct link? to a patch only at least?

Reactions: straightguy90
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes