NyVar

May 23, 2020
Yeah, patch didn't work for me neither. With or without mod. (And yes - The updated mod)
Suck, cause links other than MEGA are so damn slow xD And I've used my daily quota there

Reactions: mofonistik

NyVar

May 23, 2020
Is the gallery unlock + walkthrough mod supposed to unlock automatically? Because in the part of the gallery the option to unlock appears but it says that I have to write the correct sentence. Maybe you have not installed the mod correctly
The Gallery code is on the description on OP. with change log and such

For Ch.9 is MrFreeman (case sensitive)

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Haven't seen it mentioned here yet, but is trying to open the bios section causing errors for anyone else? Gallery seems to be borked too. Happens even on a fresh install with the renpy archive deleted.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
Really? I had to marry someone completely different
Without the mod installed Valentina said she would talk to her mother to cancel the wedding if your on cass route but not on val route (you had to marry both from her father)

siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
Without the mod installed Valentina said she would talk to her mother to cancel the wedding if your on cass route but not on val route (you had to marry both from her father)
OH, i thought you were saying you actually had to marry her, not agree to marry her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
first i played this update without the mode and the last scene is with lydia and her uncle when the guards are coming, and after i installed the update the last scene is either with dinah or her mother.. wtf? :)) without the mode i chose different options and i got more content :))

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes