HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Interestingly it seems if you choose Dinah in the decision between Diana and Dinah, it will close off Diana path, but if you choose Diana, it leaves Dinah still open for harem based on the walkthrough mod.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Interestingly it seems if you choose Dinah in the decision between Diana and Dinah, it will close off Diana path, but if you choose Diana, it leaves Dinah still open for harem based on the walkthrough mod.
That changes with this update. If you chose Diana, it will mark true for the reject Dinah variable.

Edit: A different variable then normal is set dinah_reject instead of dinah_rejection. Whether or not that makes a difference, I do not know (affects the scroll though).

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Wait a second, I've been reading some of the latest comments and now I have a question about marriage:

I'm playing the full Harem route and I got married to Lydia first in this update, did anyone get someone other to marry first?

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Wait a second, I've been reading some of the latest comments and now I have a question about marriage:

I'm playing the full Harem route and I got married to Lydia first in this update, did anyone get someone other to marry first?
No, the discussion was about agreement to marrying Val/Cassie and not the physical act of marrying. You have not missed anything regarding that.

Reactions: MisterNephilim

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That changes with this update. If you chose Diana, it will mark true for the reject Dinah variable.

Edit: A different variable then normal is set dinah_reject instead of dinah_rejection. Whether or not that makes a difference, I do not know (affects the scroll though).
Sad. Hopefully there's a way to get both of them.

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
Is there a way for Flavia to accept your invite to the theatre? (I tried every scenario that I could think of, but she still said no.)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Sad. Hopefully there's a way to get both of them.
I would think MC takes the daughter first (off the mom's hands), then the Mom joins the harem later in the story. This way MC will end up having the ear of the richest person in the Realm, along with a number of other wealthy supporters that she brings to the table.

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
No, she will say "no" either way, but I am sure she will accept later on and it keeps her path open. She is just being stubborn for right now.
I thought it was because Eliana was in the harem? So I reloaded a past save, rejected her both times, and some dialogue changed for Flavia...but still no dice.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
I thought it was because Eliana was in the harem? So I reloaded a past save, rejected her both times, and some dialogue changed for Flavia...but still no dice.
Nah, she will not want to go for your right now either way (does not matter if on Eliana path or not). There will be dialogue change, but she will still reject the MC for now. However, it keeps her path open, so if you want her, you need to choose that option.

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
Nah, she will not want to go for your right now either way (does not matter if on Eliana path or not). There will be dialogue change, but she will still reject the MC for now. However, it keeps her path open, so if you want her, you need to choose that option.
Good to know. I thought I'd messed up somewhere!
And yes, I do hope that she becomes a love interest soon.

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Did the Goddess Anna scene in this update get skipped for anyone else? Can you only see it if you're not on Lydia's path?
If you mean her lewd scene, then no (it is not the mod). Did you have a scene with the goddess before (the only requirement to get the newest scene is to be on the goddess's path)?

May 27, 2017
If you mean her lewd scene, then no (it is not the mod). Did you have a scene with the goddess before (the only requirement to get the newest scene is to be on the goddess's path)?
Yes, her lewd scene this update just doesn't show up. I tried increasing "God's Favour" skill through a save editor, I edited variables to reject Lydia, I started from my Ch8 save without the current mod installed, but nothing shows Goddess Anna's lewd scene in this update.

I usually never skip an LIs in Harem games, and I have replayed this one starting over with saves once before, but I remember going for all the girls both the times. Must be some hicky variable that's messing up in either the mod or the VN's new version is not fully compatible with old saves/mod version. Either way, the mod is buggy, it already skips an option with Astrid's scene, and it doesn't show Ch9 content if you reload Ch8's saves.

Guess I'll try just skipping through from the start with all my saves (and backups) deleted, will also try with and without the mod. Stuff like this honestly just sucks.

PS - Did you get the scene in your playthrough, and are you playing with or without the mod?

Reactions: Hotocochoro

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
PS - Did you get the scene in your playthrough, and are you playing with or without the mod?
The variable for the scene is "goddess_path", so I would check you save.

I played with the mod. The only bugs I encountered was that is does not go the Ch9 content, but I posted a brief fix a couple pages back (hopefully it works for everyone) and there were a couple bad "size" definitions in the menu choices (this may be what is causing you to skip the Astrid scene if you click ignore the error). I got the goddess scene and did not skip any Astrid scene (if you mean the BJ), so I am not sure what would cause that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
guys i run the game but it ends in the same end at 8.1 the version game is 9.1
I hate to be that girl but it's been pointed out multiple times now that the mod isn't updated correctly so will block your progress.

Delete the mod.

Reactions: imzahai
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes