JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
to those new i suggest you guys run 2 saves because there are LIs that are exclusive.
1st if you don't get involve with queen, youll get her bestfriend
2nd you'll get the merchant if you don't want her daughter
But they're supposed to be available in the future?

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
quick question.
after update 0.8, in the this update 0.9.1, my save game is hardlocked, cant move on to chapter 9, when i open it, it still ends where chapter 8 ended, so i guess i have to restart then?

Reactions: malridoo

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
It is a harem game yet if I don't propose to a girl it closes her route??? Makes no sense to me as whomever you chose to marry and make Queen, they have no issue with MC messing around with others. Would it not look bad if the King was married to 4 members of the royal family and 7 commoners and a few servants?

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Man I swear half the fun of this game is having the possibility to have all the girls, you are the future king after all. Making the players choose Helena/Tullia and Dinah/Diana makes no sense. I really hope ITRoy fix that soon because he is making "paths" and doing shit that only detract to the game.

Nov 26, 2021
Man I swear half the fun of this game is having the possibility to have all the girls, you are the future king after all. Making the players choose Helena/Tullia and Dinah/Diana makes no sense. I really hope ITRoy fix that soon because he is making "paths" and doing shit that only detract to the game.
Yeah kind of a bummer, doesn't the multi mod allow you to get both paths or are we choosing one Li over another and closing the others path doing so now?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Yeah kind of a bummer, doesn't the multi mod allow you to get both paths or are we choosing one Li over another and closing the others path doing so now?
No, the mod does not. Unfortunately, we have to choose 2 LIs over 2 others right now (at least the 2 I rejected I did not care for that much, but it is still unfortunate), but hopefully it is possible to reopen these paths later, which has been somewhat done with other characters.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Still even if the multi mod allow to open all the path it doesn't matter, this game is structured as a harem all the way and doesn't make you choose (It have his harem drama between the girls and that even spice things up) and it was a formula that was working, game is good, I simply don't see the need of changing a winning formula and adding "paths" and mutually exclusive LI. It make the game annoying because you can't see all the content in a playtrough plus it add development time creating scenes that not all are going to see. Plus is doesn't make sense that Tullia ,who is said to get what she wants, don't fuck you because you are with Helena when is obvious that Helena doesn't mind you fucking around (she knows you are going to marry her daughters) and Diana calling nonsense that you want her and Dinah when the obvious solution would be making the MC marry her daughter and be his lover at the same time.

ITRoy sorry to bother but the intrigue is dragging to much and I'm really getting scare, what are you plans? Would it be possible to reopen those paths in the future?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes