cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does stats do anything in this game? so far i can see gain of stats (fear, respect, cunning and so on), but doesn't look like anything require them
stats reqs come up on when discusses with other chars.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I was going through the script of chapter 9 and shit this is worst that I thought, the game automatically set Dinah as rejected if you fuck his mother plus it seem like he is going to make the players choose between Eliana and Flavia. This isn't looking good.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I was going through the script of chapter 9 and shit this is worst that I thought, the game automatically set Dinah as rejected if you fuck his mother plus it seem like he is going to make the players choose between Eliana and Flavia. This isn't looking good.
Yeah, I commented on about the new reject variable before, but the way I interpreted the other scene at first (now you are making me doubt it) was that Flavia would want Eliana's explicit permission as she knows Eliana probably likes him (even if you rejected her before). Therefore, she wants to get involved with the MC but not until then.

Reactions: User1230 and Kalsan

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, I commented on about the new reject variable before, but the way I interpreted the other scene at first (now you are making me doubt it) was that Flavia would want Eliana's explicit permission as she knows Eliana probably likes him (even if you rejected her before). Therefore, she wants to get involved with the MC but not until then.
Well when you visit the tavern and you aren't in Elaina route you get love points with Flavia and if you invite Flavia in Elaine route it substract a love point for Elaine but if you aren't in Elaine it gives you points with Flavia. Call me crazy but I have seen hundreds of script of hundreds of games and you do shit like that when you are making the players choose, or at least introduce an obnoxious "path" system. Still all this drama and worrying would end if ITRoy would just clear the whole mess.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Well when you visit the tavern and you aren't in Elaina route you get love points with Flavia and if you invite Flavia in Elaine route it substract a love point for Elaine but if you aren't in Elaine it gives you points with Flavia. Call me crazy but I have seen hundreds of script of hundreds of games and you do shit like that when you are making the players choose, or at least introduce an obnoxious "path" system. Still all this drama and worrying would end if ITRoy would just clear the whole mess.
I see what my problem was now: the walkthrough mod's added those points even if you were on Elaine's path; I thought that was weird but I did not think the walkthrough mod messed with variables like that.

Now that I see the original script, it definitely is more of a sign that the paths will split. I hope not, but that is how most games do it like you said (there are a few exceptions, but those are outliers).

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I have a question about the ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you guys see?
There is really hardly any difference in how the scene plays out; just some minor dialogue differences depending on if you were in an alliance or if you were in a relationship with Lydia.

I do not think Lydia betrayed them in that scene; it sounded more like the apprentice overtaking the master, "You have taught me well and I will not forget that, but now I will be stronger than you." Did she betray the MC at the moment? I do not think so, but she should still arrested, along with Isabella, for conspiring against the crown. Will the MC do that? I doubt it since he did not even do anything when the eldest princess confessed to keeping money from the treasury (I believe that would be a crime with the way she worded it).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Man I swear half the fun of this game is having the possibility to have all the girls, you are the future king after all. Making the players choose Helena/Tullia and Dinah/Diana makes no sense. I really hope ITRoy fix that soon because he is making "paths" and doing shit that only detract to the game.
Disagree strongly.

If anything the amount of girls in this game is becoming ridiculous. At least in the beginning there was some drama about it as MC was trying to fuck the princesses which was forbidden .

Now is all "sure sure.. let's add another mindless one to the team... sure sure, I love you... Jane, I mean Charlotte, I mean.. cute girl... just remember I have another 50 girls to fuck..." "oh yes sir i don't care/i care but i tolerate it because you are awesome" Characters that were great like now are acting like mindless idiots.. It also renders the choices as pointless as can be.

If anything, only goddess Anna now is worth it.

Last edited:
May 18, 2022
I don't get why someone who doesn't want a harem in a vn would play a vn tagged harem.

Unlike the tag for ntr etc, the harem tag pretty much tells you what it means the vn will have relationship wise...

My two cents

P.s. this has just the right amount of drama. Hell it's a regular soap opera compared to a knight's tale (full disclosure: I still enjoyed that one too)

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes