Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Why is this and so many other games feel like I am watching some kind of similar happening as we saw in Game of Thrones Season 7 and 8 mostly? Does whoever write this shit just have sudden amnesia or just flat out forget what they have the chics say and do only to seem to have not done so a few scenes laster.... Cassia after just fucking in 1 of hge many times we do says she went to the temple earlier and asked goddess anna to bless them with many kids to be safe AND TO MAKE MC THE KING INSTEAD OF MARIUS...... FAST FORWAZRD TO WHEN MC IS IN FRONT OF THE 3 SISTERS AND CASSIA IS NOT AT ALL ON BOARD WITH MC BEING A BACK UP REPLACEMENT EVEN SO TO BE KING RIGHT AWAY, LIKE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU RETARDED? It is with my fav as well with Aelinia, they clearly have made an agreement to get married and when the brennuis fags show up the mc and her both act as if that engagement had never took place.... Hey remember when i asked you to marry me when we got done fucking and you happily said yes, what up though??? too much wine bitch, you cut thew fuck off and that goes doublefor the writer to this epic amount of marriages being promised in history, what 8 or 9 now I think???? lmao
Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif t7r-fan.gif

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
It's a good game, but visual quality of characters has gone down significantly in the last few updates. Some of them are virtually unrecognizable compared to early updates.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
does stats do anything in this game? so far i can see gain of stats (fear, respect, cunning and so on), but doesn't look like anything require them
stats reqs come up on when discusses with other chars.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I was going through the script of chapter 9 and shit this is worst that I thought, the game automatically set Dinah as rejected if you fuck his mother plus it seem like he is going to make the players choose between Eliana and Flavia. This isn't looking good.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I was going through the script of chapter 9 and shit this is worst that I thought, the game automatically set Dinah as rejected if you fuck his mother plus it seem like he is going to make the players choose between Eliana and Flavia. This isn't looking good.
Yeah, I commented on about the new reject variable before, but the way I interpreted the other scene at first (now you are making me doubt it) was that Flavia would want Eliana's explicit permission as she knows Eliana probably likes him (even if you rejected her before). Therefore, she wants to get involved with the MC but not until then.

Reactions: User1230 and Kalsan

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah, I commented on about the new reject variable before, but the way I interpreted the other scene at first (now you are making me doubt it) was that Flavia would want Eliana's explicit permission as she knows Eliana probably likes him (even if you rejected her before). Therefore, she wants to get involved with the MC but not until then.
Well when you visit the tavern and you aren't in Elaina route you get love points with Flavia and if you invite Flavia in Elaine route it substract a love point for Elaine but if you aren't in Elaine it gives you points with Flavia. Call me crazy but I have seen hundreds of script of hundreds of games and you do shit like that when you are making the players choose, or at least introduce an obnoxious "path" system. Still all this drama and worrying would end if ITRoy would just clear the whole mess.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Well when you visit the tavern and you aren't in Elaina route you get love points with Flavia and if you invite Flavia in Elaine route it substract a love point for Elaine but if you aren't in Elaine it gives you points with Flavia. Call me crazy but I have seen hundreds of script of hundreds of games and you do shit like that when you are making the players choose, or at least introduce an obnoxious "path" system. Still all this drama and worrying would end if ITRoy would just clear the whole mess.
I see what my problem was now: the walkthrough mod's added those points even if you were on Elaine's path; I thought that was weird but I did not think the walkthrough mod messed with variables like that.

Now that I see the original script, it definitely is more of a sign that the paths will split. I hope not, but that is how most games do it like you said (there are a few exceptions, but those are outliers).

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I have a question about the ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you guys see?
There is really hardly any difference in how the scene plays out; just some minor dialogue differences depending on if you were in an alliance or if you were in a relationship with Lydia.

I do not think Lydia betrayed them in that scene; it sounded more like the apprentice overtaking the master, "You have taught me well and I will not forget that, but now I will be stronger than you." Did she betray the MC at the moment? I do not think so, but she should still arrested, along with Isabella, for conspiring against the crown. Will the MC do that? I doubt it since he did not even do anything when the eldest princess confessed to keeping money from the treasury (I believe that would be a crime with the way she worded it).

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes