Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
So...I'm still confused about what happened to Lydia at the end. She seemed to still side with her family and against you, even if you're on her path. Or am I missing something here?

Can anyone clarify?
We will not know for sure till the next update. I took it was she sided with you and betrayed her family (I think this is the most likely scenario; the MC is also her family now), but it also could be interpreted as siding against you (maybe she paid off the soldiers but I think this is unlikely).

Last edited:

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
We will not know for sure till the next update. I took it was she sided with you and betrayed her family (I think this is the most likely scenario; the MC is also her family know), but it also could be interpreted as siding against you (maybe she paid off the soldiers but I think this is unlikely).
I can't tell. Her reaction seemed too ambiguous. She also said that she couldn't choose between the MC and her family.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
A little help please,
Played though a new download with Mod
VN stops when Dinah leaves MC room?
and shows Diana is not an option for MC harem even though there didn't seem to be any option to keep her or refuse her?
Had the same thing happen to me.
The stopping part I got around by starting my save at the end without the mod and then adding it after chapter 9 had started.

The rejection of Diana I dont know how to fix. Might be you have to choose somewhere that isnt shown in the mod

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
For now, there's two times you must choose one woman over another:
1. Helena vs Tullia; 2. Diana vs Dinah.
.. and see some content specifically tailored to one woman, so it's not
100% harem for all posible LIs :love: or this could be addressed later in
one of upcoming updates, depending on patrons/F95 polls & requests.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
Ah, thought it might be like that.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Do you think these two choices are permanent or is there a way to potentially get them back into the Heram

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Which part of the game do the main character had to choose between the two people

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Well, in my gameplay after choosing to have sex with Diana (the mom; "I'd prefer an older woman" choice) in Chapter 8, Dinah (the daughter) is still listed as "Dinah will be available to add to your harem soon" in the relationship chart afterwards and also in Chapter 9. So maybe will get Dinah officially in the harem in another chapter, hopefully in Chapter 10.
kb.JPG

While if you picked Dinah and accept to marry her in chapter 8, then Diana is listed as "You have rejected Diana".
kb21.JPG

So far it looks like if you want both, you have to pick Diana first in Ch8 and then later on get Dinah.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Well, in my gameplay after choosing to have sex with Diana (the mom; "I'd prefer an older woman" choice) in Chapter 8, Dinah (the daughter) is still listed as "Dinah will be available to add to your harem soon" in the relationship chart afterwards and also in Chapter 9. So maybe will get Dinah officially in the harem in another chapter, hopefully in Chapter 10.

While if you picked Dinah and accept to marry her in chapter 8, then Diana is listed as "You have rejected Diana".

So far it looks like if you want both, you have to pick Diana first in Ch8 and then later on get Dinah.
While it still shows up in the scroll area, there is a variable set called "dinah_reject" in Chapter 9 if you are on Diana's path; the typical variable to show you rejected a girl would end in _rejection and not _reject, so a bad variable name was probably used (this would be my guess) and would not update in the scroll.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes