war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got a suggestion here for the developer in regards to the replay scenes in the main menu the scene gallery I would recommend perhaps the ones that aren’t unlocked have a bit of a description on them saying you need to do this to unlock them not the full description but maybe a hint because I’ve seen quite a few of them that are not unlocked and I don’t know how to unlock them I think there’s about 13 I haven’t unlocked

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
ch9s17helena01.jpg

New year, new me! Huh? It's still 2022? Well it still feels like a new me. The learning I finished was very nice, and I continue to add to my to do list for new stuff to test out in Daz that will hopefully improve my own experience with it. There are always improvements I'm trying to make in quality and to improve immersion. It's nice to already have progress on that front. These are a lot more advanced things than I've ever done, often with several dozen steps involved. But early results are looking good, and these things will save me time, as well as bring better results to the renders. I'm planning on making these changes on existing To Be A King assets as I need them for a release. Will save me the delay of trying to do it all at once. It is amazing how learning one thing necessitates that you learn like five other things.

I hope everyone enjoyed Chapter 9 (don't worry, tip tier patrons. You're getting it this Friday). Chapter 10 work has started. Cannot believe that we have that release in under two months. New releases wait for no man. Previews should start rolling out for it in the next few weeks. Depending on what you thought of Chapter 9's ending, you may be a bit impatient for this next release to see where the story goes. In the meantime, I've written some more character portraits. Those will be coming out over the next few weeks.

My final note is that our is just over 10 days away. Thanks to all of you who have promoted it, and to all the folks who have wishlisted it. I'm very happy with the wishlist totals, and I'm hoping for a very nice launch. Not much more to say there, except to keep an eye on daily, starting today. I've got several unique renders I'm showing off while we countdown to the Steam launch on September 30. There will be a special render available only here on Patreon too on the Steam launch day.

I'll finish out September with a development update next Tuesday. After that, expect these development updates a bit less frequently (though I'm hoping I'll have other stuff to show off more regularly). At this point in development, most everything is just cranking out renders, working on the script, and making workflow adjustments. Oh, and trying to cram in time to learn and experiment. Have a great week!

-----

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice update as usual, story advanced, mc had sex with some of his harem and gathered more onto his upcoming harem, plot thickened a bit (is felix actually visiting on her wife) and aristhenes got what he deserved. bit weird that estrid is still virgin (no other explanation on her behaviour) but apparently daddy made clear that she must stay virgin until married.

ITRoy got this error when mc was with estrid.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Well, in my gameplay after choosing to have sex with Diana (the mom; "I'd prefer an older woman" choice) in Chapter 8, Dinah (the daughter) is still listed as "Dinah will be available to add to your harem soon" in the relationship chart afterwards and also in Chapter 9. So maybe will get Dinah officially in the harem in another chapter, hopefully in Chapter 10.
View attachment 2051734

While if you picked Dinah and accept to marry her in chapter 8, then Diana is listed as "You have rejected Diana".
View attachment 2051735

So far it looks like if you want both, you have to pick Diana first in Ch8 and then later on get Dinah.
Please keep us posted if you have the time if there is a change to getting Dinah to harem in future chapters I went with Diana rejected. Thanks for the info. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Only walkthrough I know of goes up to chapter 4 (4.6) you can google it and it will pop up. As of now there is no known current walkthrough except for the mod which I had to delete because of problems.
for me mod worked fine once i got into ch9.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
First time playing this game, and so far I have enjoyed the game, the girls are beautiful, it has a good story, good dialogues, I like the different personalities of the girls and the renders are very good.
In these aspects the game is very good, my compliments for that to the Dev, very good job. (y)

Perhaps the only weak point is to vary the MC, I just don't get to see the great general that everyone claims, he has neither the bearing, nor the physique, so that the princesses and other girls are so infatuated with him. I just don't see it.
I mean, come on is this the posture of a great general?:unsure::unsure::unsure:
screenshot0001.png
He looks more like a scolded child, that pose does not inspire any confidence, he is a soldier, a general, and a very good one at that. Give him a little more pride and attitude.

Other than that, I have enjoyed the game so far and I hope that in the chapters I have yet to check, it will only get better.:giggle:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
He looks more like a scolded child, that pose does not inspire any confidence, he is a soldier, a general, and a very good one at that. Give him a little more pride and attitude.

Other than that, I have enjoyed the game so far and I hope that in the chapters I have yet to check, it will only get better.:giggle:
well early he was new to palace politics but it gets better.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes