Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I have a question about the ending...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you guys see?
There is really hardly any difference in how the scene plays out; just some minor dialogue differences depending on if you were in an alliance or if you were in a relationship with Lydia.

I do not think Lydia betrayed them in that scene; it sounded more like the apprentice overtaking the master, "You have taught me well and I will not forget that, but now I will be stronger than you." Did she betray the MC at the moment? I do not think so, but she should still arrested, along with Isabella, for conspiring against the crown. Will the MC do that? I doubt it since he did not even do anything when the eldest princess confessed to keeping money from the treasury (I believe that would be a crime with the way she worded it).

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Man I swear half the fun of this game is having the possibility to have all the girls, you are the future king after all. Making the players choose Helena/Tullia and Dinah/Diana makes no sense. I really hope ITRoy fix that soon because he is making "paths" and doing shit that only detract to the game.
Disagree strongly.

If anything the amount of girls in this game is becoming ridiculous. At least in the beginning there was some drama about it as MC was trying to fuck the princesses which was forbidden .

Now is all "sure sure.. let's add another mindless one to the team... sure sure, I love you... Jane, I mean Charlotte, I mean.. cute girl... just remember I have another 50 girls to fuck..." "oh yes sir i don't care/i care but i tolerate it because you are awesome" Characters that were great like now are acting like mindless idiots.. It also renders the choices as pointless as can be.

If anything, only goddess Anna now is worth it.

Last edited:
May 18, 2022
I don't get why someone who doesn't want a harem in a vn would play a vn tagged harem.

Unlike the tag for ntr etc, the harem tag pretty much tells you what it means the vn will have relationship wise...

My two cents

P.s. this has just the right amount of drama. Hell it's a regular soap opera compared to a knight's tale (full disclosure: I still enjoyed that one too)

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got a question with character path in terms of their relationship with the main character are those path permanently closed or are they temporarily closed because one would think that they would be a way to keep everyone in the Heram

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I don't get why someone who doesn't want a harem in a vn would play a vn tagged harem.

Unlike the tag for ntr etc, the harem tag pretty much tells you what it means the vn will have relationship wise...

My two cents

P.s. this has just the right amount of drama. Hell it's a regular soap opera compared to a knight's tale (full disclosure: I still enjoyed that one too)
I agree on that point what’s the point of making it a Heram game if you’re closing of relationships path‘s now if it’s done by choice then that’s a good thing in terms of storytelling because you giving the player a choice to decide on if the player wants a whole lot of women in a relationship or choose a few but if a player wants all the female characters in The Heram then at least give an option or make the player work that bit harder to get that choice at least that’s my opinion

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Disagree strongly.

If anything the amount of girls in this game is becoming ridiculous. At least in the beginning there was some drama about it as MC was trying to fuck the princesses which was forbidden .

Now is all "sure sure.. let's add another mindless one to the team... sure sure, I love you... Jane, I mean Charlotte, I mean.. cute girl... just remember I have another 50 girls to fuck..." "oh yes sir i don't care/i care but i tolerate it because you are awesome" Characters that were great like now are acting like mindless idiots.. It also renders the choices as pointless as can be.

If anything, only goddess Anna now is worth it.
Why are you playing this game then? It was pretty clear from the start where this game was heading. Did you actually play the game? Because it's obvious that you comment make no sense, there is plenty of drama in the harem just look at the whole Kaylan situation or the jealousy of Flora. Girls aren't mindless in this game and you saying that really shows how much attention you give to the plot, just because they accept sharing the protagonist doesn't make them fuck dolls, they all have their own agendas and objectives.

But you seem like one of those that scream every time they have to add a cute girl to a harem. "Oh my god this girl wants the protagonist what a cruel thing to do" right?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Why are you playing this game then? It was pretty clear from the start where this game was heading. Did you actually play the game? Because it's obvious that you comment make no sense, there is plenty of drama in the harem just look at the whole Kaylan situation or the jealousy of Flora. Girls aren't mindless in this game and you saying that really shows how much attention you give to the plot, just because they accept sharing the protagonist doesn't make them fuck dolls, they all have their own agendas and objectives.

But you seem like one of those that scream every time they have to add a cute girl to a harem. "Oh my god this girl wants the protagonist what a cruel thing to do" right?
You are talking shit without knowing.

First, if you must know, I am playing the game because of the setting. MC taking over a kingdom, the political intrigue and more. The fact that his head could be cut if we choose wrong (suppodsely). This is all compatible with or without harem. So your point "why are you playing this game if bal bla bla harem bla bla bla?" Is moot.

As I said, all that is consistent with the harem. If you actually read my comment, I was explicit that the thing has deteriorated recently. In the beginning, there was conflict. True conflict. "We get caught we die". Now it is as silly as you mentioned "I dont like this, this is terrible, but you are so awesome so do it". That is conflict?

I liked the harem in the beginning. It was clear it was going to be that, but MC had to work for it. Now it is just "sure, get into the waggon, there is so space in the back".

And yes, many of them are acting as fuck dolls. Aelinia and Cassia, for example, are too proud to be just another woman. Aelinia made ir clear she has to be first, but that's it.
I understand Flora position as servant, but many others are given proud personalities and a lot of social standing. Why they are all accepting becoming just another one in a one thousand team does not do well with me. Take Dina or Diana (the daughter). Party girl, if you will. Sees the MC twice (that i remember now) and goes all "oh yes marry me I love you". Right....

Long story short. The problem right now it is not the harem, it is the triviality of it. I would have prefered MC harem to remain smaller but more involved. Picking main wife having consequences, adding some women having real conflict with the ones inside. If marriage is political, it makes sense choosing A might not be consistent with her enemy B. In fact, I was even expecting to make decisions "this girl is cuter, but this one is smarter... to which of my heads I need to listen".. now "both get in, I couldn't care shit about consequences.."

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

My two cents

A Knight's Tale is one of the most boring things I ever read. I dropped it because there was absolutely nothing happening. But lets not disgress.

If you want to know why I played the game, sure I can answer. First, as explained above harem does not mean you have to be able to be with every single girl.

Second, I played the game AND kept playing it because in the beginning things were quite different. MC had to make choices about who to be with. His head, among other things, was at risk.

Third, I liked the intrigue. The "who is my enemy, who is my allied". Now, if it has a pussy is my allied...

Disclaimer Just in case: this is all talking about the current state of affairs. Until the novel is over, all my complains can be proven wrong. But the direction it is going does not suggest that. We'll see.

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
Doing a no-relationship playthrough (except for Flora of course ;) )
The palace is by this point full of scorned women, it feels dangerous :LOL:
kudos for making the fairy scold us for not hooking up, good detail (y)

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
There is really hardly any difference in how the scene plays out; just some minor dialogue differences depending on if you were in an alliance or if you were in a relationship with Lydia.

I do not think Lydia betrayed them in that scene; it sounded more like the apprentice overtaking the master, "You have taught me well and I will not forget that, but now I will be stronger than you." Did she betray the MC at the moment? I do not think so, but she should still arrested, along with Isabella, for conspiring against the crown. Will the MC do that? I doubt it since he did not even do anything when the eldest princess confessed to keeping money from the treasury (I believe that would be a crime with the way she worded it).
i have refused isabella at every turn yet she shows up in that scene like we are together, playing a clean save in a non-modded version so i think it is an coding error/oversight by the dev.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
A Knight's Tale is one of the most boring things I ever read. I dropped it because there was absolutely nothing happening. But lets not disgress.

If you want to know why I played the game, sure I can answer. First, as explained above harem does not mean you have to be able to be with every single girl.

Second, I played the game AND kept playing it because in the beginning things were quite different. MC had to make choices about who to be with. His head, among other things, was at risk.

Third, I liked the intrigue. The "who is my enemy, who is my allied". Now, if it has a pussy is my allied...

Disclaimer Just in case: this is all talking about the current state of affairs. Until the novel is over, all my complains can be proven wrong. But the direction it is going does not suggest that. We'll see.
Agree with you,it is getting ridiculous with the harem and it seems like there is no talk/conflicts to adding woman after woman to the harem like in the beginning with Aelinia when you inform her about Lydia and Kaylan. even when the princesses find out they are all marrying mc there is a reaction.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
i have refused isabella at every turn yet she shows up in that scene like we are together, playing a clean save in a non-modded version so i think it is an coding error/oversight by the dev.
Well, the MC and her were romantically together in the past, so I would assume Isabelle could be talking about the past also; there is no difference in dialogue if you are or are not on her path.

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
Well, the MC and her were romantically together in the past, so I would assume Isabelle could be talking about the past also; there is no difference in dialogue if you are or are not on her path.
Isabella was being her usual delusional self but it was the lack of reaction by mc that i was talking about. This scene plays out like mc accepted Aristenes/lydia offer and working together to take over and mc is already involved with both lydia and isabella with how they bicker about sharing mc. I feel that there should be a slightly different one when NOT on isabella path.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Isabella was being her usual delusional self but it was the lack of reaction by mc that i was talking about. This scene plays out like mc accepted Aristenes/lydia offer and working together to take over and mc is already involved with both lydia and isabella with how they bicker about sharing mc. I feel that there should be a slightly different one when NOT on isabella path.
MC has kind of always lacked reaction in my opinion, so it just him being him, but I agree there should be slight dialogue variations and stuff, but that will never happen.

Reactions: User1230

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
the mod works correctly? i played the game without the mod and the update ended in the hall after the guards came to arrest lydia's uncle.. after i've installed the update the game ends after i have sex with dinah or her mother..

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
the mod works correctly? i played the game without the mod and the update ended in the hall after the guards came to arrest lydia's uncle.. after i've installed the update the game ends after i have sex with dinah or her mother..
No. The mods nuked most of the comments about the mod being bugged, so you will not find much info here anymore. However, the mod is very bugged (do not use it; it changes a lot of variables and can completely destroy your save).

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes