siliseric

Apr 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably because the android version has the mod included in it. Playing from a mod save on pc, i didnt get the goddess scene in this update. So i started over without the mod, choosing all the same options and got the scene.

My guess is the mod messes up the variables for her path or something.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
To Be A King (0.9.0) Walkthrough Mod + Replay Unlocked(Updated To Ch9!)

Game version: v0.9.0
Mod version : 0.3

Use this at your own risk! This may break your game or saves for future updates!

*If you find any error replay my comment or DM

*Mod is updated! If you found some error please let me know!
I finally got near the end (I started playing from the beginning), and it seems that your mod closes out the game after chapter 8 (after morning with Dinah, since I picked her for my harem, I get the "end of update" screen with a reminder to save the game). I don't get to chapter 9 at all.

I had to modify the file game/chapters/chapter8/ch8s16dinahmorning.rpy myself to make it jump to the first section of chapter 9 to let it continue the story from that point.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
ch9s12flaviasurprise21.jpg

The final development update before the . I'd appreciate any boost (without spamming) you can give it on any Discords, Reddit, forums, etc. that allow it. Friday morning (US Eastern time) is when the release goes live on Steam. I cannot believe it's been less than three months since I put up the store page on Steam. Seems like a year, at this point. Volume 2 will be available on Steam as DLC when it I finish it. During To Be A King's development, all new releases will be exclusive to until a volume is completed.

Speaking of complete, Chapter 10's script was not as complete as I thought. I did have a completed script, but after reading back through it, I did not like how the chapter flowed. So I've been spending time adding some scenes, removing others, and moving still others to future chapters. Still a bit of work to do there, but this is not a wholesale redo like Chapter 7 kept turning into. Most of the additions are relatively short, and nothing is increasing the estimated render total I started with.

My to do list is slowly decreasing, though new things will fill it up soon, I'm sure. One of the benefits of 3D work: there is always something new to learn. Add in story/character development, some coding, marketing/promotion, and it's a wonder releases come out as quickly as they do for these solo projects.

As I said in the last update, these development updates are likely to come more infrequently for awhile. It is not that progress is not being made, as it is some of the best and most consistent I've had. However, there is just not a lot to discuss without either getting into the weeds of 3D art, script writing, or risking a spoiler.

My sincere thanks to all of you who support month-after-month here on Patreon. I do appreciate it, and there is no way I would have gotten this far without this critical support. Here's to a successful Steam launch, and another To Be A King release in November.

------

WhyMe13

Jun 8, 2019
I finally got near the end (I started playing from the beginning), and it seems that your mod closes out the game after chapter 8 (after morning with Dinah, since I picked her for my harem, I get the "end of update" screen with a reminder to save the game). I don't get to chapter 9 at all.

I had to modify the file game/chapters/chapter8/ch8s16dinahmorning.rpy myself to make it jump to the first section of chapter 9 to let it continue the story from that point.
From what I can tell, is it not modded for ch 9. When I first open it the folder says 0.9.0w, but when you continue to open more folders it switches to 0.8.1w. So I don't if it's actually updated or?

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021

Could you tell me what you've changed about the file, because i have the same problem.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Launch Day Final 1.jpg

The day is finally here. To Be A King - Volume 1 is available on Steam for purchase. You can also pick up the full walkthrough and guide for Volume 1 as DLC on Steam. There's a special launch week discount of 15%, so spread the word (without spamming). I'll have a Patreon exclusive render marking the occasion very shortly.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Code applied as per instruction and rezipped.
Should work, if there's no other hiccups.. :coffee:
I've tried with and without the mod. The changes worked on dinah's path, but still got stucked on 0.8 to 0.9 on Diana's path.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes