cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well mc is supposed to get all girls and women into his harem (not current queen prolly) so picking diana might not close dinah joining later.

Reactions: User1230

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
well mc is supposed to get all girls and women into his harem (not current queen prolly) so picking diana might not close dinah joining later.
That is how it is supposed to be, but just going off the code seems like some sets of girls might have mutually exclusive paths (Diana and Dinah being one of them).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That is how it is supposed to be, but just going off the code seems like some sets of girls might have mutually exclusive paths (Diana and Dinah being one of them).
yea since we only hear dev talking to us by goddess' mouth but that doesn't tell that much.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yea since we only hear dev talking to us by goddess' mouth but that doesn't tell that much.
All I know is that, if it ends up that you do for sure have to pick, it's Dinah all the way for me. The only exception to that would be if everyone in the kingdom meets a bad fate because you absolutely had to have Diana's wealth to avoid it. But to me, Diana comes across as a loving albeit somewhat standoffish mother. Despite what she's told the MC, I can't imagine she'd completely abandon all financing if she knew it would get Dinah killed.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Yeah I really don't know how ITRoy got to the conclusion that doing mutually exclusive path for different girls would be a good idea. I had this game between my favourites specially because I could get all the girls and see most of the content in one playtrough. This isn't a open world rpg that replayability is a thing, this is a AVN there isn't such a thing unless you do completely different games. Going through the whole thing for 3 different scenes and some changes in the flavour text is a waste of time. Plus his radio silence about the possibility of opening the path later isn't helping.

Reactions: Allan Trumbull

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
So it seems like the marriage to Estrid is a hard requirement? I cannot fathom how MC would be able to win a war with the Danes considering he got wiped by their princess. Hilariously, the dynamic between her and Flora is more than worth the possible headaches with marrying the sisters, especially the death glares.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So it seems like the marriage to Estrid is a hard requirement? I cannot fathom how MC would be able to win a war with the Danes considering he got wiped by their princess. Hilariously, the dynamic between her and Flora is more than worth the possible headaches with marrying the sisters, especially the death glares.
1. yes and no
2. might win but forces are already split

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
what does it say in the Off guide about the choices that could lock certain girls,Diana/Dinah and Queen/Queen Freind(dont remember her name) and Barmaid/Barowner

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what does it say in the Off guide about the choices that could lock certain girls,Diana/Dinah and Queen/Queen Freind(dont remember her name) and Barmaid/Barowner
dunno about rest but diana/dinah needs getting mommy 1st and daughter might join later, dunno if queen will be part of harem.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes