-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can't see it myself. Personally I like her.
I definitely agree. I think she's great, although I do wish Estrid and Flora would learn to get along. I understand the animosity, but I don't like seeing them fight (specifially, Flora holding a grudge against Estrid).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well flora has right to hold grudge against viking princess but i think things will smoother eventually.
Yeah, I agree she has cause to hold the grudge. Like I said, I understand it but look forward to when they finally are at peace with each other. (TBF, it's really one direction, coming from Flora.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game would be good, but the MC is not likeable in this game. He's immature and stupid for his age... :FacePalm:
I want to stop playing this game just because of the MC's behavior. The women are good... mostly..
well as army general he doesn't interact with friendly women that much normally.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
To be able to have Diana in your Harem and Dinah to still be available in the future, you will need to choose exactly like this.
If you want, you can choose also, What about you and Dinah? without consequences.
- I'd prefer an older woman.
- Yes, but I would not mind another.

Now Diana is in your harem and Dinah will be available to add to your harem in the future.

• Haha
Reactions: _Maou_

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
To be able to have Diana in your Harem and Dinah to still be available in the future, you will need to choose exactly like this.
If you want, you can choose also, What about you and Dinah? without consequences.
- I'd prefer an older woman.
- Yes, but I would not mind another.

Now Diana is in your harem and Dinah will be available to add to your harem in the future.
Did the dev say this as the official way to get both because the code suggests you will only be able to get 1?

Reactions: Glooskabe

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
IT Roy has not said officially what the deal here is; people are making guesses based on the code.
Ok, that is what I thought. The way I read the code is that if you chose one, you will reject the other one no matter what, so it does not seem to me that you can get both.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
Ok, that is what I thought. The way I read the code is that if you chose one, you will reject the other one no matter what, so it does not seem to me that you can get both.
Also, the code could change in a future chapter, so I wouldn't make any assumptions based on that, anyway.

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Also, the code could change in a future chapter, so I wouldn't make any assumptions based on that, anyway.
Well, if the dev started messing with the variables like that, then he would either destroy saves or force people on the wrong paths, so I would hope the dev would not do that. It is possible, but unless he wants to do either of those 2 things, I would doubt it, so basing assumptions on code is generally safe. Devs can still change it with future choices in new chapters, but it gives players the general idea of what the consequences of each choice is.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want more Flora!!! she is the best!
At first, Aelinia was my fav. BUT... after what I saw.. she's very power-hungry, and her lesbian tendencies... nope. I still like her, but she's not my fav anymore. But Flora... guys.. she's gorgeous.. and she's a redhead!! cute, beautiful! And she loves the MC very much. She is willing to defend him and is not afraid of anything! this is sweet!

Too bad the MC is stupid and won't take her as a wife (yet)
I hope we can marry her in the future! She is the best. And if the dev considers her to be side ''Li'', then I won't be playing this game anymore, that's for sure! :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I want more Flora!!! she is the best!
At first, Aelinia was my fav. BUT... after what I saw.. she's very power-hungry, and her lesbian tendencies... nope. I still like her, but she's not my fav anymore. But Flora... guys.. she's gorgeous.. and she's a redhead!! cute, beautiful! And she loves the MC very much. She is willing to defend him and is not afraid of anything! this is sweet!

Too bad the MC is stupid and won't take her as a wife (yet)
I hope we can marry her in the future! She is the best. And if the dev considers her to be side ''Li'', then I won't be playing this game anymore, that's for sure! :)
he marries them all, either 1 will be main wife and others footwives or all are on same boat.

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Really interesting game. Well written and enticing.

But the MC's face really bothers me. He looks like such a beta male, and he is supposed to be a fearsome and battle-tested army general. He looks like a naive, immature imbecile. It's just a shame. Cos that is really my only major gripe with this game.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes