• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
To Be a King [Ch.10] + Unofficial Android Port + DA's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 947mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

~ AzzWader ~

Jan 31, 2019
Is there a walkthrough?
I started playing from scratch and now whatever i do i end up sharing the throne with marius.
I tried being an ally with lydia and aristhenes but still ended up sharing with marius and aristhenes got thrown in jail.

why are we so buddy buddy with marius I've been making choices against him. From start.
I am confused. Is this the only way story continues?

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
I don't trust any of these bitches... I enjoy getting my MC in all kinds of fucked up situations but I get shivers down my dick with most of these women.... Every one of them seems to have an agenda on how the kingdom should be run, other than sucking my dick .. and with a plot like this, we should definitely get an option of being ruthless and evil.... I certainly won't mind "accidentally" killing one(Isabella) of them while practicing " choking"... :devilish:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
So with the expanded harem and character screen it seems like you can't get both Dinah and Diana in the harem? One always ends up in the rejected screen. If I remember correctly it seemed in previous versions if you went with Diana, Dinah showed up in the coming soon part/available later ?

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes