McCummings

Feb 4, 2019
This game is like Macbeth, if Macbeth had with 7 different lovers. Who were all in cahoots. And if Shakespeare was a Romeaboo.

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
I so really hope Aelina has nothing to do with her father's death or they turn her into a manipulating power hungry bitch. Because She is kinda giving a little bit vibes that she killed him bcuz he always tried to marry her off but she wanted was to be the queen of Cadium and be with MC. Also Lydia and Felix warnng us about her. She didn't even shed a single tear or looked sad after his death.
I hope that's not true........
I think it is intentionally shown by dev to create a wrong image in player's mind so that Aelina could be doubted but in the end it will be some other person.... the same way they did with Maurius regarding kidnapping of his sister , it was actually shown as if he did it but in the end it was King Brennus, so yeah Aelina being shown all smiles even after her father's death may be just a sign of relief from her POV that now she is out of her shackles and nothing more.

Reactions: kamuk_4185

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So still no option to choose Dinah along with her mother and Helena's friend along with her? Man it hurts to see rejected girls and see Dinah's picture. Even if I had to start a new playthrough I would do it just to get all of them.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Kinda sad that I had to kick Lydia to the curb this episode, kinda felt forced to marry Kaylan too, and in the end the best choice for Queen & stability seems to be Tamura... While I really like the Princesses, Cassia & Val lack the maturity and Aelinia seems to have a separate agenda! The dark horse would be Rashida, but I could see myself picking her!
can’t mc marry both of them?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, is it possible to bang the queen in this update?
has been possible quite a while.

So still no option to choose Dinah along with her mother and Helena's friend along with her? Man it hurts to see rejected girls and see Dinah's picture. Even if I had to start a new playthrough I would do it just to get all of them.
diana or dinah depending choice might join later, helena might not be 1 of mc's queens so just sex with her, her friend is different thing so you just have to wait and see.

I’ve got a question how do I improve? Mc stats and skills
you can't since those are updated by story.

Reactions: nozu

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Actually even if you are on Helena path, you still can get a scene where Tullia propositions to you, though nothing happens yet.

Reactions: User1230
Oct 10, 2022
Cassia apologizing to Valentina like a total cuck. Da fuck my bro. So out of character and boring to the future of the game..
I think she really isnt sorry for what she did, she was using Val for tricking MC to believe her she is mature enough. If so, totally in her character. Trying to be plotting without the wit does that to people.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Just curious with the stats and skills. Part of this game in terms of what decisions increase the steps in a positive way and does that affect the game involving how mc haram grows in the future, but also hell future decisions can be made

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
can’t mc marry both of them?
I’ve got a question how do I improve? Mc stats and skills
war117 I don't like being forced to marry all these side characters given their political agenda before dealing with the whole princess/queen thing. Kinda feels like the story is being dictated to me rather than my feelings choosing the outcome. Yea I liked banging Lydia but she has been outed as a conniving snake along with her grandfather, so have many other movers & shakers all sucking up to the trough of power! I think MC's best bets are to go with alliances rather than hotties cause it's not lost on me that the chicks from outside the realm aren't even close to as hot as those inside! Aelina, the smartest of the 4, Cassia, the most beautiful of the 4, Val who wants more than anything to prove to you how mature she is, while undercutting herself with other women so long as she is there and of course the horny Queen, who should be last on the list!

To your second question, cheat!!

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
war117 I don't like being forced to marry all these side characters given their political agenda before dealing with the whole princess/queen thing. Kinda feels like the story is being dictated to me rather than my feelings choosing the outcome. Yea I liked banging Lydia but she has been outed as a conniving snake along with her grandfather, so have many other movers & shakers all sucking up to the trough of power! I think MC's best bets are to go with alliances rather than hotties cause it's not lost on me that the chicks from outside the realm aren't even close to as hot as those inside! Aelina, the smartest of the 4, Cassia, the most beautiful of the 4, Val who wants more than anything to prove to you how mature she is, while undercutting herself with other women so long as she is there and of course the horny Queen, who should be last on the list!

To your second question, cheat!!
The marriage thing for my MC is much more about potential political, economic, and military power, than it is about love or looks in most cases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: _Maou_
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes