ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Firstly, I'd just like to say that it's nice that MC finally got some lotion for his dick in Chapter 6. That shit looked abrasive as fuck at the beginning.

Secondly, dammit, Estrid! I was ALL about MC marrying her until she tied up Flora and pulled a weapon on us. Sending that hot psycho packing was the toughest decision of the game, but she out her damn mind if she thinks I'm gonna let snakes in my bed (Besides Aelinia, Lydia, Isabella... Hmm... well shit, maybe I should roll back my save...)

I tried other medieval stories before this one and they were all either boring or otherwise unappealing. I didn't think I'd like this one but needed a change from the other genre's I've played as of late. Despite the MC lookin like he's about to cry in every other scene, this one's got me hooked to the story.

• Haha
Reactions: kamuk_4185

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Firstly, I'd just like to say that it's nice that MC finally got some lotion for his dick in Chapter 6. That shit looked abrasive as fuck at the beginning.

Secondly, dammit, Estrid! I was ALL about MC marrying her until she tied up Flora and pulled a weapon on us. Sending that hot psycho packing was the toughest decision of the game, but she out her damn mind if she thinks I'm gonna let snakes in my bed (Besides Aelinia, Lydia, Isabella... Hmm... well shit, maybe I should roll back my save...)

I tried other medieval stories before this one and they were all either boring or otherwise unappealing. I didn't think I'd like this one but needed a change from the other genre's I've played as of late. Despite the MC lookin like he's about to cry in every other scene, this one's got me hooked to the story.
Well, if you do keep her around, she will be terribly sorry about doing so and apologises to Flora. Basically they fix their relationship somewhat, especially since she kind of had valid reason to do so, even if it eventually was shown to be false.

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Well, if you do keep her around, she will be terribly sorry about doing so and apologises to Flora. Basically they fix their relationship somewhat, especially since she kind of had valid reason to do so, even if it eventually was shown to be false.
I'm lucky that the MC is more level-headed than I am as I would have had them executed on the spot if the choice came up. Unfortunately, given the two options I was presented with, the first one was definitely no longer an option after her little stunt. I'd have preferred to be a bit more amicable after settling down, but the choice was between two extremes and on my cannon run I go with my gut. Which is a bummer because she's fine as hell with her hair in braids. BUT ALAS, my top two girls are un-haramable (I like Dinah but I'm not inviting a prostitute into my good Christian harem!)
Also, she can help
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know who else can help with that? Mr. Stabby (hey Dev, can we get an option to rename our sword?)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I'm lucky that the MC is more level-headed than I am as I would have had them executed on the spot if the choice came up. Unfortunately, given the two options I was presented with, the first one was definitely no longer an option after her little stunt. I'd have preferred to be a bit more amicable after settling down, but the choice was between two extremes and on my cannon run I go with my gut. Which is a bummer because she's fine as hell with her hair in braids. BUT ALAS, my top two girls are un-haramable (I like Dinah but I'm not inviting a prostitute into my good Christian harem!)

You know who else can help with that? Mr. Stabby (hey Dev, can we get an option to rename our sword?)
Heresy, it's harem in the name of Goddess Anna, don't bring those fictional deities in the game world :p

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Heresy, it's harem in the name of Goddess Anna, don't bring those fictional deities in the game world :p
Valid point, I can actually see Anna (among other things I can do to her).
I have a save at every major decision, and I will eventually go back and take both of them (still not info milfs, though, sorry Anna). But my first choices stick. However, I did entertain Diana when she asked me to marry Dinah, and the conversation with Dinah. Maybe it's explained later, but is there a reason she was pretending to be a prostitute?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Valid point, I can actually see Anna (among other things I can do to her).
(still not info milfs, though, sorry Anna)[/ISPOILER]
Huh? But Anna is not milfs. Does she have kids that I'm not aware off? I know she is a goddess of fertility but that doesn't mean she is a Milf.

Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Huh? But Anna is not milfs. Does she have kids that I'm not aware off? I know she is a goddess of fertility but that doesn't mean she is a Milf.
I meant that, Anna wants you to hook up with all of the ladies, but some of them are milfs/older. Technically Anna is old as fuck, though. Or super young. Depends on how you look at the whole "Immortal" thing, I guess. But that body, eyyyyyyyyyyyy

She's an idiot, she's there because her friends convinced her to do it. It's literally a case of "Well, all the cool kids are doing it..."
I think I liked her better as a prostitute...

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
For everyone who did NOT romance Lydia, I have a question: Is she in prison right now with her grandfather, or does she side with MC at the end of Chapter 9 regardless?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Hmm... both branches of my saves for Dinah/Diana show you rejecting the other regardless of who you picked first.

Dammit, I want them both. (For that matter, I want them all but let's start with these two.)

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
For everyone who did NOT romance Lydia, I have a question: Is she in prison right now with her grandfather, or does she side with MC at the end of Chapter 9 regardless?
No, she does not go to prison, even if you do not romance her. She sides with MC regardless.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
strangely enough not the mc even defends her what i really dont understand she was involved in the plot like her grandpa and the other girl (isabella i think who can be send home) so there should be the option to put her to jail too...

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes