cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Huh? But Anna is not milfs. Does she have kids that I'm not aware off? I know she is a goddess of fertility but that doesn't mean she is a Milf.
she's "bit" older than mc so she belongs to milf category.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Started out good, then went off the deep end. Instead of focusing on a select few characters, and building a memorable story, there are tons of women that have little to no presence in the story.

The entire thing with the goddess is idiotic and pointless, the sudden turn in the relationship with Aristenes from valuable ally to enemy was pointless, the general turned from a career soldier who was using his brains to navigate a complex political situation, to a moron that shits on everything and does not get murdered because he has plot armor.

So much potential for a good story ruined by a black and white view of the world.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
maybe a noob question but, how do you install the new update. I finished until chapter 9. Thank you
Download it from your chosen host, extract it, play from the extracted location. You can delete the old folder. There's no "update patch" as far as I'm aware so there's no reason to keep the old versions once you've got the latest ones downloaded.

Reactions: derricklod

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Download it from your chosen host, extract it, play from the extracted location. You can delete the old folder. There's no "update patch" as far as I'm aware so there's no reason to keep the old versions once you've got the latest ones downloaded.
if plays with wt-mod then needs to start and save ch10 w/o it (dunno if it was fixed or not) and then use wt-mod and play with it.

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve got a question with the previous king having affairs with other female characters that’s not part of the Heram could be potentially be half brothers and sisters for not only the princesses but also the Prince ? And could that have potential effect in future updates?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I’ve got a question with the previous king having affairs with other female characters that’s not part of the Heram could be potentially be half brothers and sisters for not only the princesses but also the Prince ? And could that have potential effect in future updates?
no halfies afawk.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Wouldn't matter even if there were. It's not like DNA testing is a thing and unless they were "known" or acknowledged as a bastard they wouldn't have a chance in hell at making a claim for the throne. Any attempt would end quickly and painfully.

Reactions: Mr.JTA and User1230
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes