Danv

Aug 21, 2020
made some tweaks to a textbox in attempt to bring it closer to industry standards, for old boomers like me who struggle to read small white text on white background

Reactions: ufsmt

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
The marriage thing for my MC is much more about potential political, economic, and military power, than it is about love or looks in most cases.
Agreed, and thanks for saving me the trouble of typing out most of what I was going to say.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Agreed, and thanks for saving me the trouble of typing out most of what I was going to say.

It really doesn't seem to be higher science, adding 1 girl gives -5 eastern opinion points, adding different girl gives +5 eastern opinion points. add them all harem - perfect bliss and most balance points. it's like playing Mass effect and doing all the team member routes just so they all live in the end.. at least seems to be so far. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
It really doesn't seem to be higher science, adding 1 girl gives -5 eastern opinion points, adding different girl gives +5 eastern opinion points. add them all harem - perfect bliss and most balance points. it's like playing Mass effect and doing all the team member routes just so they all live in the end.. at least seems to be so far. :LOL:
Forgot to point out Isabella is the only one that takes away points so far, everyone elsejust adds points to their association. Edited my post.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Heard of it, sounds interesting, but currently preoccupied with responsibilities *cough* college courses *cough*. I'll probably check it out (and a host of other games) after said priorities.
Ah, yes, glad I'm done with all that crap (mostly, some fun times were had). Now the "responsibilities" I spend most of my time avoiding pay me money instead of costing me money. Better deal overall. :ROFLMAO:

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
I just got to play chapter 9, and i have to say, things are getting rly good.

Lets enjoy chapter 10 now ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I think they meant that there's no "Pros" in a political sense. (She's not royalty or from a wealthy, influential family.)
But she is daughter of the second most important general, so i would say the pros are that army would be even more loyal to you.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think Aelina marriage option is risky not just because of rumours of her desire for power and eluding to her maybe having a part in offing the king (she has zero reaction emotionally to his death at the funeral unlike her sisters and mother) but also because she offended King Brennus. If we are gonna shore up relations with him and his peoples having a mouthpiece queen who wont hold back around him and his officials is perhaps not the wisest choice for peace.

Great thing is there is no truly safe right or wrong choice IMO. Valentina offers perhaps fan favourite option (fiercely loyal, blooming quickly as a forward thinker and being princess will be popular choice with populace) but is open to manipulation from those around her including an power seeking oldest sister who will be deeply bitter if overlooked for her, a bodyguard who loathes her husband to be and of course rivalry with Isabella.

A wildcard option could end up being the best one for all we know like say Rashida the Masseuse. Marrying her and making her queen would placate certain foreign allies, would deeply secure relations with Marius as co-king (given his lover is her brother) and she has no outright rivalries which could lead to big drama later on (such as Aelina vs Lydia, Valentina vs Isabella and so on).

By the way who was the Eqytian dressed hottie who was in most of the "two days later" etc screens on the right hand side. A teaser for a new character in future perhaps? I cannot say i ever remember encountering her.

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
I think Aelina marriage option is risky not just because of rumours of her desire for power and eluding to her maybe having a part in offing the king (she has zero reaction emotionally to his death at the funeral unlike her sisters and mother) but also because she offended King Brennus. If we are gonna shore up relations with him and his peoples having a mouthpiece queen who wont hold back around him and his officials is perhaps not the wisest choice for peace.

Great thing is there is no truly safe right or wrong choice IMO. Valentina offers perhaps fan favourite option (fiercely loyal, blooming quickly as a forward thinker and being princess will be popular choice with populace) but is open to manipulation from those around her including an power seeking oldest sister who will be deeply bitter if overlooked for her, a bodyguard who loathes her husband to be and of course rivalry with Isabella.

A wildcard option could end up being the best one for all we know like say Rashida the Masseuse. Marrying her and making her queen would placate certain foreign allies, would deeply secure relations with Marius as co-king (given his lover is her brother) and she has no outright rivalries which could lead to big drama later on (such as Aelina vs Lydia, Valentina vs Isabella and so on).

By the way who was the Eqytian dressed hottie who was in most of the "two days later" etc screens on the right hand side. A teaser for a new character in future perhaps? I cannot say i ever remember encountering her.
There may be more alliances coming from other places. It was mentioned in the game's menu that two other kingdoms have princesses, so I believe that they may show up in the future as love interests and offers of alliances through marrying them. Those girls shown in the loading screens may be those foreign princesses.

-L-L-MJ-

Feb 5, 2020
Forgot to point out Isabella is the only one that takes away points so far, everyone elsejust adds points to their association. Edited my post.
I don't think that's true thought one of the princesses gave - to one side as well, negated if you added another or it was only the speech after the funeral :unsure: I might be misremembering. I stand by what I wrote prior to this though, so far it doesn't seem to have any negative effects if you add them all..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
20 marriages, gona need bigger bed pepe.gif more to come in future
and 15 queen choices
math-zack-galifianakis.gif

anyway here to drop the variables

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kamuk_4185

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm pretty sure you eventually get to Queen Anvilla herself. Build an empire by fucking it from the bottom to the top all in the guise of diplomatic relations. :LOL:
she will be fucked but not that way she'd enjoy.

20 marriages, gona need bigger bed View attachment 2248965 more to come in future
and 15 queen choices
like i said long ago they need bigger castle like versailles in the end.

• Haha
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
like i said long ago they need bigger castle like versailles in the end.
thats for sure, tho now that hes king can build himself one
tho i am more interested in those 15 queen choices, way too many, sure few will take themself out and so far is only diana/dinah, still 14 remains and thats lots of dif paths to follow, unless queen wont have any effect but few renders per year or, if he makes each queen for day/week, that would solve the issue thinking.png i guess we will have to wait and see, but choices are coming in and effect of them is unknown. so far tho on 4 paths that was running there wasnt any long term

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes