Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
I so really hope Aelina has nothing to do with her father's death or they turn her into a manipulating power hungry bitch. Because She is kinda giving a little bit vibes that she killed him bcuz he always tried to marry her off but she wanted was to be the queen of Cadium and be with MC. Also Lydia and Felix warnng us about her. She didn't even shed a single tear or looked sad after his death.
I hope that's not true........

eagersecret

Feb 1, 2019
Is there a walkthrough?
I started playing from scratch and now whatever i do i end up sharing the throne with marius.
I tried being an ally with lydia and aristhenes but still ended up sharing with marius and aristhenes got thrown in jail.

why are we so buddy buddy with marius I've been making choices against him. From start.
I am confused. Is this the only way story continues?
I would like to know about this too. Is this the only path available?

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Kinda sad that I had to kick Lydia to the curb this episode, kinda felt forced to marry Kaylan too, and in the end the best choice for Queen & stability seems to be Tamura... While I really like the Princesses, Cassia & Val lack the maturity and Aelinia seems to have a separate agenda! The dark horse would be Rashida, but I could see myself picking her!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual, plot advanced a bit and mc made sure that he will get offsprings, some inconsistency that val says that she and mc had sex few days ago but when that sex was supposed to happen mc had sex with kayla.

scrshots:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: kamuk_4185

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
nice update as usual, plot advanced a bit and mc made sure that he will get offsprings, some inconsistency that val says that she and mc had sex few days ago but when that sex was supposed to happen mc had sex with kayla.
Maybe a bug from certain choices but for me the last lewd of chapter 9 a sex scene with val.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Im struggling with this game now in all honesty. Just started latest update and whilst i got tremendous pleasure from the dev finally actually trying to weave the ridicilous and needless amount of characters into the narrative more (though MUCH still to be done on this - some feel forced still... the barmaid was a booty call at best but is in harem? the maid feels like she has stockholme syndome at how shes magically already fully in love with MC and jealous and protective over him).

There is just too little drama going on meaning the MC is a Gary Sue. It started strong with the MC having to try and solve a kidnapping and struggling to in all honesty whilst juggling all sorts of barely solid alliances with everyone from snake adivisors to bratty princes but now magically by chapter 10 he is getting to share the kingdom as the alpha dominant leader with said bratty prince being totally fine with idea (dear fucking go tell me this is a bait by Marius who wants to off the MC) and said advisor who to great credit was written so you could never actually feel secure in calling him friend OR enemy has now being arrested after a pretty effortless sting operation and his own family turned on him because of the power of an average looking lacking in charisma old man.

There is strong redeeming points though to be fair - i feel the slow burn approach to the politics and war works well (or at least would if the game wasnt so bipolar in also at same time mass fan servicing with all the effortless wish fulfilment and i do adore the more spicy characters. The eldest princess seems to have her own personal agenda (ie actually has a personality beyond worshipping the MC or inexplicably being on board with him banging everything with a pulse including their own family and friends), the viking princess is a walking timebomb (cant wait to see more of her kind), Isabella is a clear nutjob (who adds much needed drama and feels realistic to any of us who have ever had to deal with an obsessive ex with their candle still burning for you...) and of course Valentina's sword trainer who is the only one in entire story who seems to not want to mount soon to be King Hugh Hefner, this will change of course but at least it offers a chance of immersion to a serious story undermined into being close to one of those NPC fuck em all RPGs that pop up often enough on the site. That and the renders are exceptional, no ugly ducklings here.

Im torn - one one hand i do kinda get the sentiment of fuck them all like a pussy addict because well surely that not only offers the most content for fap naturally but also the most interesting drama as if there is at least one thing the dev has really nailed down, apart from on their backs i mean lol is the natural rivalries and lack of harmony with such a diverse and sizable harem. With that in mind i dont think i agree with having to regect and choose one girl over another (chose the mother of course, she seemed interesting, has dark rumours and most beneficial choice vs aloof naive daughter who we already effortlessly nailed and is just another random girl who falls for the MC outta nowhere) but saying that maybe there should be more of that. Isabella could easily be a Yandere at rejection and kill off a rival love interest? locking up dear old gramps should have set Lydia on revenge path if she is not chosen over the princesses? dear old king viking should be out for war should he find his daughter is way down pecking order to different nations own princesses? So on, so on. Unlikely these story beats will happen but i just feel its all gotten too easy for the MC. Its just a bit too much to get over the idea of say a widow still deeply mourning already moving on and falling head over heels for the MC whilst totally being happy as larry with him also bedding all three of her daughters at the same time.

The MC has all the plot armour of an NTR antagonist but in fact is painted as a virtuous protagonist instead with of course all the conveniences he needs to get him all the girls (remarkable number of very attractive virgins who want no one else when they have our average looking old man to swoon over including a long term slave who somehow could say no to a KING and get away with this with no real consequence, a literal goddess who can have basically anyone ever yet MC is the one for her, the non virgins all luckily being widowed and thus available to pursue etc).

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
So, I couldn't help noticing that there's a Marius_Deceased variable listed. It's currently "False" but is there any way to switch that over to True yet? Try as I might I haven't found any opportunity to off him. I've started to sort of like the little twerp, but I don't intend to share the throne with him if I'm given a choice, especially since he worships that's bitch Minerva instead of the glorious Goddess Anna.

Reactions: YuNobi1

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
there seems one of those variables for every character, as far as I can tell the sole exceptions are anna and cronut
Hrm, well they are both immortal, so there's that. I honestly didn't even know any other characters had the variable, I just noticed that one, although I guess it makes sense if there's going to be a bit of a "cleansing" or something based on your choices and faction stuff.

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes