SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
ch9 ended on aristhesis getting arrested and 10 on mc in bed with 2 princesses.
Now i am even more confused :ROFLMAO: Because i know 100% that my Playtroughsavegame ended in 0.9 at the Point with 2 Girls in the Bed. And i am sure about this because normaly i make a new folder for each new version. So i had my folder with the 0.9 with that savegame inside. So then i downloaded the 0.10 and made in the end a new folder for that and just importet my savegame. So i am confused why my savegame from 0.9 ended at this point where the 0.10 should end

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Now i am even more confused :ROFLMAO: Because i know 100% that my Playtroughsavegame ended in 0.9 at the Point with 2 Girls in the Bed. And i am sure about this because normaly i make a new folder for each new version. So i had my folder with the 0.9 with that savegame inside. So then i downloaded the 0.10 and made in the end a new folder for that and just importet my savegame. So i am confused why my savegame from 0.9 ended at this point where the 0.10 should end
i think you are suffering from well known disease called tmavns. :p

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Can anyone help with this error?
its seems that the unlocker (gallery maybe?) cant acces the needet file chapter_variables.rpyc maybe an extraction error or an problem with excecution rights but if the game can acces the unlocker that should not be the problem maybe try to delete the unlocker.rpy from your game folder and check if it works afterward

3.90 star(s) 81 Votes