Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
So if I understand what's being said; For all intents and purposes, this game is dead here? So he released half the game here and then just said Fuck off to all the people that helped him get where he is? That's just wrong. I was enjoying this game and for the dev to do something like this...

He deserves to be pirated imo. You don't fuck over the people that helped you get where you are.

Kirel

Mar 18, 2018
This isn't a new thing; it's been his release model since the first chapter of Vol. 2 (Chapter 8). It's just that no one's leaked Chapter 11 here, so everyone's losing their minds. :LOL:

Reactions: NewlyaNerd

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Unless my math is wrong, wouldn't a $5 patreon pledge work since we have volume one links here? he has to have a patch available for subs at the lower tiers who are current through chapter 10.
You are correct, however based on annal2's attempt:
in the description it says you can have the game if you subscribe to the Sentaor tier(5$) but when I tried to go through the download links, it redirected me to the Highest Tier that is Governors(18$).
it seems that the system is set to kick any new patrons to the $18 tier in order to ensure they get the whole game. Fair enough strategy, as it will cut down on newcomer complaints. However I suspect the code is also sending single-month subscribers to the top tier as the script is check "is user current patron: Yes/No". So any non-patron hero is going to have to cough up $18, and I guess all the $5 and $10 patrons have left F95, otherwise it would have leaked by now, and it's the $3 patrons that have been sharing the locked posts.

NewlyaNerd

Aug 28, 2023
So if I understand what's being said; For all intents and purposes, this game is dead here? So he released half the game here and then just said Fuck off to all the people that helped him get where he is? That's just wrong. I was enjoying this game and for the dev to do something like this...

He deserves to be pirated imo. You don't fuck over the people that helped you get where you are.
he actually switched from DAZ to UE5, which was the reason for the long delay. Don't believe there was any intentional moves besides having to align pricing with Steam release. Just took him a really long time to recreate and move everything over, and now updates will be coming much more steadily. see the below post from him on Patreon for more helpful info IMO:

NewlyaNerd

Aug 28, 2023
You are correct, however based on annal2's attempt:

it seems that the system is set to kick any new patrons to the $18 tier in order to ensure they get the whole game. Fair enough strategy, as it will cut down on newcomer complaints. However I suspect the code is also sending single-month subscribers to the top tier as the script is check "is user current patron: Yes/No". So any non-patron hero is going to have to cough up $18, and I guess all the $5 and $10 patrons have left F95, otherwise it would have leaked by now, and it's the $3 patrons that have been sharing the locked posts.
confirmed it works with just $5 tier.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
This isn't a new thing; it's been his release model since the first chapter of Vol. 2 (Chapter 8). It's just that no one's leaked Chapter 11 here, so everyone's losing their minds. :LOL:
noone has leaked it ,YET
im sure it will turn up in due time , NewlyaNerd probably already got some DM's as he publicly said he has it now

Reactions: Ssato243

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Eh, the clever ones will also have access to a few thousand people that could provide feedback and ideas, if they choose to listen. And by "ideas" I mean actual ideas, not the fucking "Needs moar NTR!" retards.
or pregancies with big bellies or incest or gangbangs or bbcs.

annal2

Dec 26, 2022
So we have to go the roundabout way. Purchase the 5$ tier-> upload the patch -> and if its available patch it in the volume 1 version of the game.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
To Be a King [Ch.11] [ITRoy]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
or pregancies with big bellies or incest or gangbangs or bbcs.
Pregnancy makes a lot of sense - given we're often for political reasons bedding everything in sight so of course that would help the cause but the rest make almost zero sense what so ever lol.

Anyway been a long while since i played but i'm curious is rejecting a woman still equals she is outta the harem for good? Dinah was my one rejected love interest despite at no point rejecting her (i banged her mom not realising this was to be the consequence). Someone said we might be getting split paths soon so i wanna gather up absolutely everyone i can before that starts happening.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hm, i expected the update to be longer after the 'biggest update'.

Honestly this update felt weird, constantly hearing about factions their benefit's, which queen the factions support etc, also how half the LI's turn out to be leaders of said factions.
I mean, the whole update feels like you're constantly poached by some salesman, which want to sell you a new contract and why his is the best offer + benefits and when you thought you heard all, the goddesses come with the same thing...only to get in the next round getting poached, this time with updated contacts...

The new visuals (girl models) take a bit to get used to.

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ and cxx
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes