jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
ch11lydiasoffer20_0001.jpg

Finally, amiright? There is a lot of content here, at least if you're going for the manwhore route. We ended up with 1650+ renders for this release, and that makes it my largest release ever.
No need for new saves or anything like that. This release will work just fine with your old saves. I did add an optional recap of key events at the start of Chapter 11 and that covers the first 10 chapters. You can skip it, if you like, but thought it might be helpful to give a quick reminder of your big decisions and some key events.
I finally figured out how to offer adjustable dialogue text without it causing text to be clipped. You can make dialogue text larger or smaller by visiting the settings now. Great for those of you with monitors that love to make everything hard to read.
Chapter 12 work has already started, and it is shaping up to be just a bit larger than this release. What have I gotten myself into?
My thanks to for his assistance in helping me fix some major issues that held up this release. Go check out his amazing games, and his remaster of his first game on Steam.
Chapter 11 Download Links:
  • (requires Volume 1)
Release Notes:
  • 1652 new renders
  • 21 new scenes
  • 8 new lewd scenes
  • 119 (!!) new renders added (Unlockable with Magistrates or Governors tiers)
  • 3 new characters introduced
  • A special way to recognize your top 3 love interests
  • Updated music & sound effects with normalization, new music, and new VA acted sound effects for Chapter 11
  • Recap of previous events added to the start of Chapter 11 (skippable)
  • Graphics overhaul in new render engine
  • Adjustable text size for dialogue text (available under settings)
  • Fixed bug with Tullia not displaying in the harem section of the codex
  • Updated harem in codex to reflect additional paths
  • Typo/code fixes.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
There's also some animosity from Cassia if you also choose one of her sisters or Kaylan.
and theres that blonde from the tavern(forgot the name) that refuses mcs advances and is pissed at him for some reason, and she will probably dont like someone from the harem

straightguy90

May 16, 2022
and theres that blonde from the tavern(forgot the name) that refuses mcs advances and is pissed at him for some reason, and she will probably dont like someone from the harem
That's Flavia. And yeah, I don't get why she's pissed at him, either. At first, I thought it was because of Eliana...but Flavia still rejects him, even if Eliana's not in the harem.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's Flavia. And yeah, I don't get why she's pissed at him, either. At first, I thought it was because of Eliana...but Flavia still rejects him, even if Eliana's not in the harem.
IIRC the blonde shorty (ex girlfriend of the MC) spreads lies about them engaged, then there is the thing if you are with Eliana and then there was something about that ''friend''/soldier (likely traitor), also the left hand of the MC, which she clearly doesn't like and the MC as he is a friend of him.

Reactions: Hawka1O7

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
IIRC the blonde shorty (ex girlfriend of the MC) spreads lies about them engaged, then there is the thing if you are with Eliana and then there was something about that ''friend''/soldier (likely traitor), also the left hand of the MC, which she clearly doesn't like and the MC as he is a friend of him.
now that Tullia took her in, she will probably see MC more often, and Tullia will speak of MC positively too

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
now that Tullia took her in, she will probably see MC more often, and Tullia will speak of MC positively too
It would better if the MC would be suspicious of Felix, not only was he warned about him from Flavia, iirc a other blonde (Felix ex) also said some things, add to that that he really behaves suspicious with the whole problems of the east and Lydias father.

Reactions: julesstark2
3.90 star(s) 81 Votes